Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion (4948 Views)

Defend Yourselves Against Bandits’ Invasion – CAN Tells Southern Kaduna / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Lol, only one cell in Igboland and you can see how surveillance is being conducted thus making it easy to take action once there is need. However contrast that with over one thousand cells in Yoruba land shocked shocked They will be attacking you guys from all fronts and will use Illorin as their base grin grin grin

I thought you claimed to be intelligent? Imao grin. What's surveillance to start with? Oh , the audio surveillance that remains under cover while of recent, in fact, and as at today, two siblings were killed by gunmen? Where was audio survilance when that happened? grin

3 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sammy07:

you guys have tiny land, you should know it'll be easier to develop.

The 5 SE states is just a bit bigger than Oyo state.

Just imagine Oyo state divided into 5 States

Another dull one! I'm finding it difficult to reconcile the low intellect being exhibited by you guys and the claim that you guys are educated. WTF has landmass got to do with anything in the grand scheme of things?! Remind me how large Niger and Borno states are and then tell me if it has made them productive or developed? Oyo state is almost same size with Imo State in terms of GDP yet you keep yapping nonsense about landmass! Why hasn't it used the landmass to grow itself? Or are you saying that landmass is now a handicap or hindrance to development? I just don't understand you all argument on landmass.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

he's right man.

to start with, India is a shithole, The Indians are migrating for survival as India is a big pile of dirt, with filthy air, unemployment, crime and poverty.

but the case of China is special, Chinese are migrating to establish flagship things in underdeveloped countries in a bid to overtake the United States of America... the U.S.A media has spoilt China reputation with things like ;

"Chinese things are fake"
"5G is harmful to human health"
"China spies through their gadget" and the list goes on.

now the whole world appears not to trust China, now the only way China can correct this is by talking their products to other people's doorstep
(mind you these products ain't cheap labours or some basic things but innovation, high technology product and engineering)

China is;
"Giving out loans[b]
to countries hoping that these countries would default and China would be able to take over )

"Forcing their services on other countries"

the above explain how they plan to take over from United States.

it's not plausible to compare Igbos with Chinese,
Igbos are migrating to survive, igboland is homogeneous, not attractive to outsiders.

go to small towns across the country and you will see your girls doing Ashawo work everywhere.

guys Hawking Okrika, Basic things e.t.c

and lastly, SW is the most Developed part of Nigeria and west Africa at large.

Entertainment hub ----- Lagos

industrial hub ----Lagos/Ogun

Education hub ----- Ogun/Lagos/Oyo

Tourism Hub ---- Lagos/Ogun (millions of people outside NIGERIA visits Ogun state Yearly through RELIGION PILGRIMAGE)

Real estate hub ---- Lagos/Ogun (the second largest single estate in the WHOLE WORLD is in Ogun state, Ota precisely)

information technology hub ---- Ogun/Lagos ( covenant University community in Ota is the IT hub of NIGERIA)

and the list goes on, the fact is that SW is the brain box of NIGERIA, no other axis in Nigeria can beat Lagos-Ogun-Oyo axis, the area that comes next is Abuja---Kaduna---Kano (but unfortunately Abuja is in NC)

unless we want to deceive ourselves, South East is not known for anything, just some underdeveloped tiny region.

cc
Bastardwike
totit

Leave that johnny just come comparing apple with pineapple? Imao!

No sane person will compare the economy of these nation to one village in alaigbo. Like seriously? The Chinese that comes to Africa and Africans countries to bring infrastructure and development one mumu is comparing one villages whose economy is competing with borno state? grin

4 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Your ignorance is unbelievable. Now check this article I attached below. It is a study conducted by a Nigerian who is not Igbo as you can see from his name.
sponsored article...

why is SE homogeneous?

Why do SE always comes 2nd to the last in terms of economy growth, IGR, FDI ?

why are the youths deserting igboland?

what is igboland known for in Nigeria? (igboland is known for being what Hub?)

why did your kinsmen resulted to begging when Arewa youths gave them quit notice?

why didn't Ndigbos leave SW out of protest when Adeyinka Grandson threatened them?

why didn't Ndigbos achieve this plan
https://www.nairaland.com/2374510/igbos-map-out-5-years ??

I would be very happy if you can answer this questions.
cc
obalatule

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by jneutron4000: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Lol, only one cell in Igboland and you can see how surveillance is being conducted thus making it easy to take action once there is need. However contrast that with over one thousand cells in Yoruba land shocked shocked They will be attacking you guys from all fronts and will use Illorin as their base grin grin grin
How many times have you heard that Fulanis is causing trouble in Ilorin?? In the core North, Fulanis are causing serious damage there, even on Daura where Buhari village is, also Fulanis has populated Ndi Ebonyi but it is very few cases of Fulanis misbehaving in Ilorin, you know why? They are very much aware that they are immigrants there and they are very careful to upset the peace there a very smart and calculative move by the Fulanis by the way, are you even aware that the emir in Ilorin is half Fulani, half Yoruba? Go and do your investigation am waiting.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

sponsored article...

why is SE homogeneous?

why did your kinsmen resulted to begging when Arewa youths gave them quit notice?

why didn't Ndigbos leave SW out of protest when Adeyinka Grandson threatened them?

Like WTF! That dude is dull?

To start with, even if the stupid is not sponsored what does the so-called article translate to in reality talking about the economic situation of the SE and her people? One doesn't need to be told that the so called article is their usual lies to cover up their backward region and lack of economic activities. Igr says it all. cheesy

Imao!

5 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

he's right man.

to start with, India is a shithole, The Indians are migrating for survival as India is a big pile of dirt, with filthy air, unemployment, crime and poverty.

but the case of China is special, Chinese are migrating to establish flagship things in underdeveloped countries in a bid to overtake the United States of America... the U.S.A media has spoilt China reputation with things like ;

"Chinese things are fake"
"5G is harmful to human health"
"China spies through their gadget" and the list goes on.

now the whole world appears not to trust China, now the only way China can correct this is by talking their products to other people's doorstep
(mind you these products ain't cheap labours or some basic things but innovation, high technology product and engineering)

China is;
"Giving out loans to countries hoping that these countries would default and China would be able to take over )

"Forcing their services on other countries"

the above explain how they plan to take over from United States.

it's not plausible to compare Igbos with Chinese,
Igbos are migrating to survive, igboland is homogeneous, not attractive to outsiders.

go to small towns across the country and you will see your girls doing Ashawo work everywhere.

guys Hawking Okrika, Basic things e.t.c

and lastly, SW is the most Developed part of Nigeria and west Africa at large.

Entertainment hub ----- Lagos

industrial hub ----Lagos/Ogun

Education hub ----- Ogun/Lagos/Oyo

Tourism Hub ---- Lagos/Ogun (millions of people outside NIGERIA visits Ogun state Yearly through RELIGION PILGRIMAGE)

Real estate hub ---- Lagos/Ogun (the second largest single estate in the WHOLE WORLD is in Ogun state, Ota precisely)

information technology hub ---- Ogun/Lagos ( covenant University community in Ota is the IT hub of NIGERIA)

and the list goes on, the fact is that SW is the brain box of NIGERIA, no other axis in Nigeria can beat Lagos-Ogun-Oyo axis, the area that comes next is Abuja---Kaduna---Kano (but unfortunately Abuja is in NC)

unless we want to deceive ourselves, South East is not known for anything, just some underdeveloped tiny region.

cc
Bastardwike
totit
You are clearly living in lalalandgrin after deriding two world power countries as shitholes your ewedu oil head still went ahead to praise the SW region that is in a 3rd world country like Nigeria? Dunce! grin

What a joker you are .....if it were an Igbo he would have been tagged a chestbeater, just look at you beating your dey Yoruba chest probably from the slum capital of Ibadan

Now listen you Dumbo, Human beings migrate for a vast number of reasons and in the case of Igbos it's the quest for new markets as they are largely business people......the Onitsha main market is still the biggest market in West Africa and it's in the heart of Igboland.

You Dumbo ewedu knuckle heads can shout and the wail all you like but Igbos will continue to seek out new markets to exploit wether its in your brown-roof kingdom of the SW or anywhere else in the world Igbos will be there.

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

[s]sponsored article...

why is SE homogeneous?

cc
obalatule[/s]

Nonsense! So, a study that was conducted by a Yoruba Muslim on the ingenuity of Igbos and how they're contributing to the growth of Nigeria and extending it to the ECOWAS subregion is now a sponsored article?

Who sponsored it? If it was written by Igbo person you would have been saying it's chest beating but now it's written by your own brother, you're saying it's sponsored.

I have attached another study conducted by another Yoruba man, so was this one sponsored too? In fact, I can provide links to "tons" of others written by other Nigerians and foreigners alike.

You no get shame at all.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
One aba village boy is comparing the migration of the Chinese to that poverty stinking region?

LWF!!! A country that happens to be the second richest in the world and lowest poverty? A country that gives out loans shocked grin.

Chizzzzz!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by muller101(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
like I said keep deceiving yourself.

North is not a name of state... North has 19 states.

So when there is kidnapping in kastina, Zamfara or Kaduna villages... You have to specify!!

Not stereotyping the whole northern region just because you want everybody to hate the north the way you do.
Boko Haram, bandits, cattle rustlers, kidnappers fall on you.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Another dull one! I'm finding it difficult to reconcile the low intellect being exhibited by you guys and the claim that you guys are educated. WTF has landmass got to do with anything in the grand scheme of things?! Remind me how large Niger and Borno states are and then tell me if it has made them productive or developed? Oyo state is almost same size with Imo State in terms of GDP yet you keep yapping nonsense about landmass! Why hasn't it used the landmass to grow itself? Or are you saying that landmass is now a handicap or hindrance to development? I just don't understand you all argument on landmass.

as small as imo state is, is the state not underdeveloped?

can imo state which small Landmass and less people to take care of more developed than Oyo?

and if you think you can counter my claim of Oyo >Imo in terms of development with the basic things you guys post of Owerri (places less than 0.2% of the whole town) then I would like Owerri to duel with Covenant University community first before we compare Owerri with the third Largest city in Nigeria, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Nonsense! So, a study that was conducted by a Yoruba Muslim on the ingenuity of Igbos and how they're contributing to the growth of Nigeria and extending it to the ECOWAS subregion is now a sponsored article?

Who sponsored it? If it was written by Igbo person you would have been saying it's chest beating but now it's written by your own brother, you're saying it's sponsored.

You no get shame at all.
answer my questions first, Mr.

yes, it was a sponsored post, I can also pay one chinedu to write some articles.

or, easily write an article and put a name that never exist as the writer....

now answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

sponsored article...

why is SE homogeneous?

cc
obalatule
Wailings and more wailings grin

Before I reply please list how many SE states you have been to with proof cos most of you ewedu knuckleheads suffer from chronic under-exposure and narrow mindedness
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

can imo state which small Landmass and less people to take care of more developed than Oyo?

and if you think you can counter my claim of Oyo >Imo in terms of development with the basic things you guys post of Owerri (places less than 0.2% of the whole town) then I would like Owerri to duel with Covenant University community first before we compare Owerri with the third Largest city in Nigeria, Ibadan.
Oyo along with Ibadan it's capital is a slum of biblical proportions

Cure yourself of your delusions grin
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The more you guys write all these gibberish, the more you expose your lack of intelligence. Now, I want to give you a food for thought. Since Oyo and Kano states are far larger in landmass and also bigger in population, then why is Imo State still doing better in terms of GDP?

I have attached an official data of Nigerian states and their GDP below.

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obalatule:
You are clearly living in lalalandgrin after deriding two world power countries as shitholes your ewedu oil head still went ahead to praise the SW region that is in a 3rd world country like Nigeria? Dunce! grin

What a joker you are .....if it were an Igbo he would have been tagged a chestbeater, just look at you beating your dey Yoruba chest probably from the slum capital of Ibadan

Now listen you Dumbo, Human beings migrate for a vast number of reasons and in the case of Igbos it's the quest for new markets as they are largely business people......the Onitsha main market is still the biggest market in West Africa and it's in the heart of Igboland.

You Dumbo ewedu knuckle heads can shout and the wail all you like but Igbos will continue to seek out new markets to exploit wether its in your brown-roof kingdom of the SW or anywhere else in the world Igbos will be there.
I called India a shithole, and I wasn't wrong..

India is a shithole, ravaged with Poverty, Slum, Gender violence, Hunger, Diseases, pollution, corruption and the list goes on.

I never bad mouth China, with election crisis and covid currently dealing with America, China is on track to be the new world power... thanks too Trump abuse of USA power and CHINESE VIRUS.

China has the second biggest economy in the world, with lots of money and technology breakthroughs.

Igbos are looking for survival, since opportunities ranking from Job, Natural resources, economic prowess e.t.c are alien to igboland.

in fact is that Northern Nigeria harbours more opportunities than igboland.

Bastardwike

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

The more you guys write all these gibberish, the more you expose your lack of intelligence. Now, I want to give you a food for thought. Since Oyo and Kano states are far larger in landmass and also bigger in population, then why is Imo State still doing better in terms of GDP?

imo doesn't have a better GDP than Oyo Mr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

the higher the GDP, the higher the IGR.

imo isn't doing fine in terms of igr, hence low GDP.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

India is a shithole, ravaged with Poverty, Slum, Gender violence, Hunger, Diseases, pollution, corruption and the list goes on.

I never bad mouth China, with election crisis and covid currently dealing with America, China is on track to be the new world power... thanks too Trump abuse of USA power and CHINESE VIRUS.

China has the second biggest economy in the world, with lots of money and technology breakthroughs.

Igbos are looking for survival, since opportunities ranking from Job, Natural resources, economic prowess e.t.c are alien to igboland.

Bastardwike
Ewedu really affects the brain in mysterious ways grin

Till the end of time, Igbos will continue to seek out new markets to penetrate and exploit you can cry and wail all you like as if the SW is the only place you find Igbos grin

Earlier this year governor of borno state visited and commended the Igbos for having stood their ground in the markets of terrorist ravaged Maiduguri, anywhere you go in the world and don't find an Igbo man turn and run as fast as you can, You and your brothers can wail and throw tantrums all you like, it doesn't change nothing

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

you didn't haven't answer my previous questions, the fact is that SE is really not better than northern Nigeria.
but you guys makes lots of noise, they will snap basic things like Dual carriage road, 5 story building and tag it beautiful, they do this everyweek.
I don't understand, these fools are embarrassing our country, the last time they posted Abakaliki, on Nairaland, a city that's less than 50km^2, foreigners were making fun of us on that thread, especially South Africans, these foreigners would that those basic roads are the best part of our country, they even tagged Owerri MAGNIFICENT, like WTF?

as Tiny as their region is, they have the worst road network in the country, look at Abia, I learnt that Port Harcourt residence perceive stench of filths/dirts from Faraway Abia.... Hahaha

their schools is nothing to write home about.

but to them these basic things are the best and we need to let the whole world see it through Nairaland...mhen

nawa oo

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Bastardwike

Contractions everywhere! You call India a shiithole? Really?! Now, FYI, Nigeria with just 200 million people has over taking India with 1.3 billion people in having more poor people! No city in Nigeria can be compared to Mumbai or New Delhi among several others in India! They have world class universities, hospitals and globally famous brands!! India has the sort of infrastructure Nigeria can only dream of! Now, between India and Nigeria, which one is the indisputable shithole?

Yes, China is about to become the world's greatest country in terms of science/technology and industrial growth, now do you know why it is so? They've a local population that is progressively inclined and hard-working just like the Igbos!

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, which other region or areas has more opportunities than what can be obtained in Igboland? The Igbo man going to remote places in the SW or North, is he going there to look for White collar jobs or to do business/create services? What opportunity is there in say Oyo, Ekiti, Osun etc that is not available in Anambra, Imo or Abia?

Remind me again what the Chinese are doing in remote places all over Nigeria despite the fact that their country is already advanced??

Walahi, you Yorubas are really disappointing me with your lame arguments.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by shugabasbn: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mr Man please just wake up to reality. No places is safe in the Country. Villages that the bandits are invading are they not human being or part of the country? The same mentality that we shown when Boko Haram started is the same mentality someone like u still displaying, that is highly unfortunate. It is same people like u da will not tell truth to the system.

Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Sokoto all these places are bn attacking everyday
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

imo doesn't have a better GDP than Oyo Mr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

the higher the GDP, the higher the IGR.

imo isn't doing fine in terms of igr, hence low GDP.

Have baked education is really messing up with you.
What do you even understand when you hear the terms GDP and IGR?

Enyia, GDP means gross domestic products within a definite area while IGR means internally generated revenue.

Now, do you know why Nigeria of 200 million people have lower GDP than European countries that have just 30 million people? The reason is because most people in Europe are busy working and being productive in one area or another, thus generating value while many Nigerians on the other hand are idle.

IGR or tax drives depends on the policy of government. A particular government may make it a priority while another may not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Curious Transformation Of Wike. Pictures. / Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.