Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion (4956 Views)

Defend Yourselves Against Bandits’ Invasion – CAN Tells Southern Kaduna / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Contractions everywhere! You call India a shiithole? Really?! Now, FYI, Nigeria with just 200 million people has over taking India with 1.3 billion people in having more poor people! No city in Nigeria can be compared to Mumbai or New Delhi among several others in India! They have world class universities, hospitals and globally famous brands!! India has the sort of infrastructure Nigeria can only dream of! Now, between India and Nigeria, which one is the indisputable shithole?

Yes, China is about to become the world's greatest country in terms of science/technology and industrial growth, now do you know why it is so? They've a local population that is progressively inclined and hard-working just like the Igbos!

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, which other region or areas has more opportunities than what can be obtained in Igboland? The Igbo man going to remote places in the SW or North, is he going there to look for White collar jobs or to do business/create services? What opportunity is there in say Oyo, Ekiti, Osun etc that is not available in Anambra, Imo or Abia?

Remind me again what the Chinese are doing in remote places all over Nigeria despite the fact that their country is already advanced??

Walahi, you Yorubas are really disappointing me with your lame arguments.
is India not a shithole? yes or No

India is a complete shithole, Nigeria is also a shithole

igboland doesn't have any opportunity to start with, the only people igboland can attract are people selling birantashi, Agbo to cure your erectile dysfunction induced men, tailors and other black jobs expert.

Lagos
Abuja
Ogun (which in coming years would not be different from Lagos)
Rivers
Delta
Kano
Akwa ibom
Oyo
all have FAR MORE OPPORTUNITIES than any Igbo state.

in SW, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo are far more developed than any state in igboland with juicy opportunities.

Ondo, Osun and Ekiti needs to buckle up, And that doesn't mean the likes of Imo, Abia and Ebonyi are better than them.

the Chinese are in remote areas of the country to execute government construction jobs like Roads and other infrastructural project "TEMPORARILY" they rake in BILLIONS back to their parent country...... and that's one of the plan to beat United States.

the Chinese are not in remote areas to do prostitution, Hawking, Okrika business e.t.c

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

igboland doesn't have any opportunity to start with, the only people igboland can attract are people selling birantashi, Agbo to cure your erectile dysfunction induced men, tailors and other black jobs expert.

Lagos
Abuja
Rivers
Delta
Kano
Akwa ibom
Oyo

in SW, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo are far more developed than any state in igboland with juicy opportunities.

Ondo, Osun and Ekiti needs to buckle up, And that doesn't mean the likes of Imo, Abia and Ebonyi are better than them.

the Chinese are in remote areas of the country to execute government construction jobs like Roads and other infrastructural project "TEMPORARILY" they rake in BILLIONS back to their parent country...... and that's one of the plan to beat United States.

the Chinese are not in remote areas to do prostitution, Hawking, Okrika business e.t.c
Is Africa and Nigeria in particular better than india?.....why are they trooping down here?

By the way there is only Lagos in SW which is a national treasure.....the rest of the SW is a huge mess of brown roof slums......You can deny the truth all you like grin

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by helinues: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
D1official:

Try and live your hamlet at ogbomosho for once and stop spewing trash.

The same Osogbo that has been harbouring your people since 18BL?

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Have baked education is really messing up with you.
What do you even understand when you hear the terms GDP and IGR?

Enyia, GDP means gross domestic products within a definite area while IGR means internally generated revenue.

Now, do you know why Nigeria of 200 million people have lower GDP than European countries that have just 30 million people? The reason is because most people in Europe are busy working and being productive in one area or another, thus generating value while many Nigerians on the other hand are idle.

IGR or tax drives depends on the policy of government. A particular government may make it a priority while another may not.

you're the the foolish one here.

firstly, you said imo has a bigger GDP than Oyo but the picture you attached shows that Oyo is above, after realizing that he fumbled, baba went ahead to embarrass himself again.

now.

when a state has a high GDP, it plausible for that state to generate more igr through tax paid by businesses, services, Property owners, FDI, e.t.c

hence the Bigger the GDP, the bigger the IGR, it's still valid.

that's why states like Lagos, Rivers, Delta rakes in huge money every year.

the higher the GDP, the higher the IGR generated is still valid.

in a layman term, because I know you're foolish,. THE BIGGER THE ECONOMIC, THE BIGGER THE REVENUE GENERATED.

3 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by oilking: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

I'm waiting for them. I know they hate the truth and would rather attack the messenger instead of tackling the message.

U live in a country where many are uniformed, ignorant, uncommitted, against a few that are enlightened.

Many mumure against the system but only wail loudly in hidden but grow cold feet when it's time to resist the system...
The country is in Comma✊

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

firstly, you said imo has a bigger GDP than Oyo but the picture you attached shows that Oyo is above, after realizing that he fumbled, baba went ahead to embarrass himself again.

now.

when a state has a high GDP, it plausible for that state to generate more igr through tax paid by businesses, services, Property owners, FDI, e.t.c

in a layman term, because I know you're foolish,. THE BIGGER THE ECONOMIC, THE BIGGER THE REVENUE GENERATED.

Imao!

I knew my eye couldn't have deceived me. grin

The kind of water they drink from that side of the country makes me believe something is diff wrong somewhere.
Imao grin

3 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
totit:

Imao!

I knew my eye couldn't have deceived me. grin

The kind of water they drink from that side of the country makes me believe something is diff wrong somewhere.
Imao grin
walahi E shock me too.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Is Africa and Nigeria in particular better than india?.....why are they trooping down here?

By the way there is only Lagos in SW which is a national treasure.....the rest of the SW is a huge mess of brown roof slums......You can deny the truth all you like grin
that's why I places Ogun and Oyo above any igbo state

#fact

Only Lagos and Abuja are presentable in the midst of foreigners.

but you're one brain dead fellow, i may not be able to reply further mentions from you.

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obalatule:

the only Nigerians trooping to Indians are Igbo drug loads... hundreds are in Indian jail.

with a 12 million capacity auditorium nearing completion, in addition to the previous 3 million auditorium, Ogun state is set to be AFRICA'S JERUSALEM.

more than 3 million across Africa attends year.

THE REDEMPTION CAMP

4 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
twutin1 post=96989975[b:
]Yoruba people are born with blocked ears[/b]. Trying to reason with them is like trying to reason with a rock. All you will receive is insults after insults.

Lol. Because Yorubas don't listen to hate-driven, malevolent and obsessively vile rubbish from Igbos they have "blocked ears"?

How about minding your own business and worrying about yourselves instead of poking your nose into the affairs of Yorubas who know you mean them no good and that everything you say is prediction of doom, gloom and failure for them?
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

now.

I don't know if you're doing this out of mischeif or in error of judgement. I never said that Imo State has bigger GDP than Oyo state. I said if landmass is vital why is Imo State with a small landmass relative to Oyo and Kano having about the same GDP with them, even when Imo State equally has lesser population?

I repeat, GDP is not directly proportional to IGR, otherwise Imo State won't have a higher GDP than Kano that has a higher IGR!

Are you plain daft or something?! Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

the only Nigerians trooping to Indians are Igbo drug loads... hundreds are in Indian jail.

with a 12 million capacity auditorium nearing completion, in addition to the previous 3 million auditorium, Ogun state is set to be AFRICA'S JERUSALEM.

more than 3 million across Africa attends year.

THE REDEMPTION CAMP

What is the plan for all the brown roofs in the SW and underemployment that is failing the agbero scourge?

Zombie ewedu head building castle with smoke grin grin
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

that's why I places Ogun and Oyo above any igbo state

#fact

Only Lagos and Abuja are presentable in the midst of foreigners.

but you're one brain dead fellow, i may not be able to reply further mentions from you.
No what about all the Hubs you mentioned before in the SW.....are they not presentable too?

World class dunce!!! grin grin
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

I don't know if you're doing this out of mischeif or in error of judgement. I never said that Imo State has bigger GDP than Oyo state. I said if landmass is vital why is Imo State with a small landmass relative to Oyo and Kano having about the same GDP with them, even when Imo State equally has lesser population?

I repeat, GDP is not directly proportional to IGR, otherwise Imo State won't have a higher GDP than Kano that has a higher IGR!

will you keep quiet? odoyo oshi

you said imo's GDP is doing better than Oyo, which in other words means Imo has a bigger GDP.

well, I understand what you were trying to say, imo has a better GDP per capita ?
which is GDP ratio in respect to Population and Landmass

but your black brain couldn't remember that because you were skipping class(es) to hawk gala while in high school... HAHAHAHA

GDP will always determine the igr in Nigeria, especially when states are looking for survival..no state is under-taxing (I don't know if that phrase exist)... Nigerian states are looking for money...

4 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by twutin1: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. Because Yorubas don't listen to hate-driven, malevolent and obsessively vile rubbish from Igbos they have "blocked ears"?

How about minding your own business and worrying about yourselves instead of poking your nose into the affairs of Yorubas who know you mean them good and everything you say is prediction of doom, gloom and failure for them?

How is the op being hateful? He is just stating his opinion.

So warning someone about something that could potentially happen is being hateful to Yoruba.

Is it that you guys reject logic and hate the truth?

And he was talking about SW not Yoruba. SW is a geopolitical zone so he has the right to say what he wants. There is freedom of speech.

Try and make sensible arguments to prove your point not insult. I thought that Yoruba where the most educated people in the world now.

Na only to insult na what you people know.

We are both southerners, stop causing division and tribalism in the south!

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

and lastly, with increase in the number of Igbo girls going into prostitution.

Mass migration

OSU outcast system

Cross river communities unending attack on Ebonyi communities.

Fulani attack on Ebonyi and Enugu, the last time, the Enugu governor was crying like a baby.

Wike killing igbos like chicken

2023 election uncertainty etcetera.

rot in Abia state

these are pressing issues you should be writing on, why are you so obsessed with the Yorubas?

Fulanis are not planning to evade Yorubaland, I don't know where you got this info from, perhaps village square meeting.

these people are so obsessed with Yorubas, I don't know why.

4 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
twutin1:

So warning someone about something that could potentially happen is being hateful to Yoruba.

And he was talking about SW not Yoruba. SW is a geopolitical zone so he has the right to say what he wants. There is freedom of speech.

Try and make sensible arguments to prove your point not insult. I thought that Yoruba where the most educated people in the world now.

You Igbos and cunny cunny dishonesty. So SW is your father region and not that of Yorubas ba? Forget that 'one Nigeria' politically correct bullcrap. OP simply means Yorubaland in his use of SW here so just shut up.

Abeg when are you Igbos going to focus on the plight of your brothers in Obigbo/Oyigbo? Or is it that only Yoruba lives matter to you lot?

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by twutin1: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oshigun:

You Igbos and cunny cunny dishonesty. So SW is your father region and not that of Yorubas ba? Forget that 'one Nigeria' politically correct bullcrap. OP simply means Yorubaland in his use of SW here so just shut up.

Abeg when are you Igbos going to focus on the plight of your brothers in Obigbo/Oyigbo? Or is it that only Yoruba lives matter to you lot?

Who told you that we didn’t care about what was happening in Obigbo?

Your brothers where laughing at us when we where defending them saying that “wike is the slayer of IPOB miscreants” and that.

So we eventually had to abandon the issue here on NL because the insults where too much and the issue was hijacked.

Anyways, we will remember the obigbo massacre, even though the issue has died out and is calming down since November. Although we will never forgive Wike.

And please, the south west is just a geopolitical zone. Does Yoruba land actually end in the SW? Does Igbo land actually end in the SE?

We care about all that happens in the south because it affects all southerners.

The OP had no hateful intention, you are the one that is blinded by hate and tribal sentiment that you will not take advise from a fellow southerner.

3 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:
[s]
and lastly, with increase in the number of Igbo girls going into prostitution.

Mass migration

OSU outcast system

Cross river communities unending attack on Ebonyi communities.

Fulani attack on Ebonyi and Enugu, the last time, the Enugu governor was crying like a baby.

Wike killing igbos like chicken

2023 election uncertainty etcetera.

rot in Abia state

these are pressing issues you should be writing on, why are you so obsessed with the Yorubas?

Fulanis are not planning to evade Yorubaland, I don't know where you got this info from, perhaps village square meeting.

these people are so obsessed with Yorubas, I don't know why.[/s]

Imagine the rubbish a human being wrote here, dude are you okay at all? So much gibberish and incoherence in one page. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Gracchus: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
twutin1:

And which tribe largely control South West if not Yoruba? Apart from a very minute egun and ijaw population, sw=Yoruba.That makes it the business of the land owners alone and not some bloody outsiders. By the way, we Yorubas don't see or call ourselves any silly southerners,and that's why we have always done things differently from u other so called southerners and we have no regret for that you can well assured.YYou peopleaalways quick to give opinion about issues of others,why can't y'll just focus on your issues,after all y'll claim to be the greatest people in the world,eenjoy your greatness,we will enjoy anything that becomes of us,after all we dott share land borders with you and we didn't even know who y'll are if not for fuccki g Lugard.

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

will you keep quiet? odoyo oshi

you said imo's GDP is doing better than Oyo, which in other words means Imo has a bigger GDP.

well, I understand what you were trying to say, imo has a better GDP per capita ?
which is GDP ratio in respect to Population and Landmass

but your black brain couldn't remember that because you were skipping class(es) to hawk gala while in high school... HAHAHAHA

GDP will always determine the igr in Nigeria, especially when states are looking for survival..no state is under-taxing (I don't know if that phrase exist)... Nigerian states are looking for money...

Lol, I'm really feeling sorry for you my brother because it's apparent your confusion is largely due to very poor education you had. However, my problem with you is that instead of you to listen and gain knowledge you decide to be throwing insults.

Now, let me educate you, there is a difference between GDP and GDP per capita. Nigeria has a higher GDP than South Africa but South Africa has a much bigger GDP per capita. Are you getting it now?

If GDP will always determine IGR as you claim, then why is Imo State having a significantly bigger GDP than Kano State that has a bigger IGR?

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Lol, I'm really feeling sorry for you my brother because it's apparent your confusion is largely due to very poor education you had. However, my problem with you is that instead of you to listen and gain knowledge you decide to be throwing insults.

Now, let me educate you, there is a difference between GDP and GDP per capita. Nigeria has a higher GDP than South Africa but South Africa has a much bigger GDP per capita. Are you getting it now?

If GDP will always determine IGR as you claim, then why is Imo State having a significantly bigger GDP than Kano State that has a bigger IGR?
who raised you? i tried to correct the fool but the idiot went ahead to use my lesson... hahaha

see brother, brother wey mumu,

product of umudike high school.

the fool said "imo's GDP is doing better than Oyo"
he actually meant, Imo GDP per capita is doing better than Oyo... that's actually what I was trying to bring to the unfortunate idiots notice.

Imo GDP isn't doing better than Oyo's
but
Imo GDP per capita is doing better since imo has lesser population.

but the idiot tried to use my own lecture to counter me, what a failed man, you failed in Lagos that's why you relocated to Owerri hahah

a tried to correct the fool, but baba want to use the correction to attack me.. hahaha

HOW THE ISSUE STARTED
1, Baba say imo has a bigger GDP, he provided a wrong data, Oyo actually has a bigger GDP in the data he provided

2. I brought it to his notice that the data he provided was wrong.

3, he insisted that his his assertion was Valid
(is this not madness?

4, I realized that he was trying to say Imo GDP per capita is bigger than Oyo, then I tried to correct the Oloriburuku.

5 The fool is now trying to use the correction on me, hahah funny..

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by twutin1: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

who raised you? i tried to correct the fool but the idiot went ahead to use my lesson... hahaha

he actually meant, Imo GDP per capita is doing better than Oyo... that's actually what I was trying to bring to the unfortunate idiots notice.

but

but the idiot tried to use my own lecture to counter him, what a failed man, you failed in Lagos that's why you relocated to Owerri hahah

a tried to correct the fool, but baba want to use the correction to attack me.. hahaha

HOW THE ISSUE STARTED
1, Baba say imo has a bigger GDP, he provided a wrong data, Oyo actually has a bigger GDP in the data he provided

(is this not madness?

4, I realized that he was trying to say Imo GDP per capita is bigger than Oyo, then I tried to correct the Oloriburuku.

F9 in economics.

Wawu shocked

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Kennyswag: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

he's right man.

to start with, India is a shithole, The Indians are migrating for survival as India is a big pile of dirt, with filthy air, unemployment, crime and poverty.

but the case of China is special, Chinese are migrating to establish flagship things in underdeveloped countries in a bid to overtake the United States of America... the U.S.A media has spoilt China reputation with things like ;

"Chinese things are fake"
"5G is harmful to human health"
"China spies through their gadget" and the list goes on.

now the whole world appears not to trust China, now the only way China can correct this is by talking their products to other people's doorstep
(mind you these products ain't cheap labours or some basic things but innovation, high technology product and engineering)

China is;
"Giving out loans to countries hoping that these countries would default and China would be able to take over )

"Forcing their services on other countries"

the above explain how they plan to take over from United States.

it's not plausible to compare Igbos with Chinese,
Igbos are migrating to survive, igboland is homogeneous, not attractive to outsiders.

go to small towns across the country and you will see your girls doing Ashawo work everywhere.

guys Hawking Okrika, Basic things e.t.c

and lastly, SW is the most Developed part of Nigeria and west Africa at large.

Entertainment hub ----- Lagos

industrial hub ----Lagos/Ogun

Education hub ----- Ogun/Lagos/Oyo

Tourism Hub ---- Lagos/Ogun (millions of people outside NIGERIA visits Ogun state Yearly through RELIGION PILGRIMAGE)

Real estate hub ---- Lagos/Ogun (the second largest single estate in the WHOLE WORLD is in Ogun state, Ota precisely)

information technology hub ---- Ogun/Lagos ( covenant University community in Ota is the IT hub of NIGERIA)

and the list goes on, the fact is that SW is the brain box of NIGERIA, no other axis in Nigeria can beat Lagos-Ogun-Oyo axis, the area that comes next is Abuja---Kaduna---Kano (but unfortunately Abuja is in NC)

unless we want to deceive ourselves, South East is not known for anything, just some underdeveloped tiny region.

cc
Bastardwike
totit
they are always comparing their selves who Chinese... how many Chinese have you seen hawking ear piece, chargers , gala and okirika in nigeria? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Imagine the rubbish a human being wrote here, dude are you okay at all? So much gibberish and incoherence in one page. SMH!
those are the things you should be writing about, not creating tension where there is none.
Idiot, son of an imbecilic man,

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:
The North has been battling with widespread insecurity since the last decade and it is no longer news that most parts of Northern Nigeria continues to experience widespread killings and kidnappings. However, while Southern Nigeria has been relatively peaceful and calm over the years, any observer can notice that insecurity is gradually becoming the order of the day, especially in the SW. This is no doubt the reason why they formed Amotekun out of desperation. As a good student of history and geography, I have carefully studied several factors on the risk the South is facing, expecially the SW and prognosis is not looking good at all. Here are the 3 reasons why SW would be the first Southern region to be overrun if nothing decisive is done to stop the Invaders.

1. Environmental Factor: one of the major reasons why Northern Nigeria is facing widespread insecurity that has proven difficult to curtail is due to their environment with hills, valleys and extensive impenetrable jungles. Boko Haram and herdsmen/bandits are known to operate freely in such hideous terrain. Unlike the SE and SS that are mostly plain lands with very few impenetrable jungles, SW on the other hand share similar environment with Northern Nigeria. There are lots of hills and impenetrable jungles that are far from habitations. These places would easily provide convenient abode for these terrorists to launch attacks from and still return to the "safe havens". OPC raised alarm not long ago that over 1000 fulani herdsmen cells are already in the region.

2. Religion: SW is split almost equally between Christians and Muslims. This would make it easy for bandits (who are mostly Muslims) to mix with locals and infiltrate them with ease. With Mosques situated all over the SW, this would no doubt make it easy for the bandits to arrive and mingle with locals without being detected unlike the SE and SS minus Edo state, that are overwhelmingly Christians with very few Mosques.

3. Proximity: the 1840 invasion of Fulanis and subsequent take over of Illorin gave the Fulanis a foothold in the SW. They have not only crossed the River Niger but are now in control of a strategic nodal town and with only a short distance to the Yoruba heartland. However, in contrast, there is no known Muslim stronghold talk more of Fulani settlement anywhere close to the South East or South South (except Auchi). Moving down East from the North will mean crossing Christian strongholds like Plateau and Benue states before getting to Enugu. The implications of this is that bandits will mostly feel like fishes out of water in the East than in the West where they have fall back positions.

This is a very good analysis and Im sure Yoruba leaders are in awareness of these points.

The seemingly insulation of Igboland and other Southern territories by the factors you highlighted does not invariably translates to an immunity for SS and SE against attack from arewa. If SW is defeated, its a only a matter of time before other Southern regions are wiped out.

I wrote a post earlier today and hinted on the fulani strategy against targets.

To protect Igboland, Igbos must act in protection of all fronts that can be expoited, this invludes Yorubaland.

This warning you raise applies to Yoruba but it is also an action warning for South and Igbo that we must activate a joint defense mechanism and strategy to protect South coast to coast. A ALLIANCE of Atlantic Coast to defend the coast and its territorial indigeneous ethnivities. Infact, thr defence line must be the Niger/Benue frontline. Nothing below that line must be treated with indifference.

Likewise, attacks against any South region exposes Yoruba to an eventual ruin. They must respond likewise and swing into action to work in ALLIANCE and defend all lines between Niger/Benue to the Atlantic Coast.

3 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

but

but the idiot tried to use my own lecture to counter him, what a failed man, you failed in Lagos that's why you relocated to Owerri hahah

HOW THE ISSUE STARTED

(is this not madness?

Reading you, I was forced to go back to the said mention or claim of his and I found the dude is a chronic liar with pride.

The more you guys write all these gibberish, the more you expose your lack of intelligence. Now, I want to give you a food for thought. Since Oyo and Kano states are far larger in landmass and also bigger in population, then why is Imo State still doing better in terms of GDP?

I have attached an official data of Nigerian states and their GDP below

Like seriously?

Imao shocked

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kennyswag:
they are always comparing their selves who Chinese... how many Chinese have you seen hawking ear piece, chargers , gala and okirika in nigeria? grin grin

Imao shocked

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
twutin1:

F9 in economics.

Wawu shocked
school drop out.

GDP - means Gross domestic product

GDP per capita is when you divide the GDP by the population of that particular area. (per person)

this is how to derive the GDP per capita.

total GDP/ total number of people in that area.

using 2006 census
Oyo had appoximately 6million people
Imo had approximately 4 million people

Oyo GDP per capita will be 16,131/6million people
imo GDP per capita will be 15,212/4million

hence Imo had a better GDP per capita because of her lesser population.

Dumb brain, I can't believe I typed all these because of a fool like you.... omg

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LukasPodolski: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
totit:

Reading you, I was forced to go back to the said mention or claim of his and I found the dude is a chronic liar with pride.

Like seriously?

Imao shocked
that man is something else, his former moniker is proeast , a known liar.

hahaha

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Kennyswag: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Lagos
Abuja
Rivers
Delta
Kano
Akwa ibom
Oyo

Jesus!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu / INEC Temporarily Suspends Online Continuous Voter Registration In Lagos / Why Tinubu Nomination Will Give The PDP A Presidential Choice Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.