Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion (4955 Views)

Defend Yourselves Against Bandits’ Invasion – CAN Tells Southern Kaduna / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
twutin1:

Who told you that we didn’t care about what was happening in Obigbo?

Your brothers where laughing at us when we where defending them saying that “wike is the slayer of IPOB miscreants” and that.

So we eventually had to abandon the issue here on NL because the insults where too much and the issue was hijacked.

Anyways, we will remember the obigbo massacre, even though the issue has died out and is calming down since November. Although we will never forgive Wike.

And please, the south west is just a geopolitical zone. Does Yoruba land actually end in the SW? Does Igbo land actually end in the SE?

We care about all that happens in the south because it affects all southerners.

The OP had no hateful intention, you are the one that is blinded by hate and tribal sentiment that you will not take advise from a fellow southerner.

God bless you!
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by 2010goingon: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
sad
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by TruthHurts1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
I admire your "strength" the same way that I admire the filthy beggars you have successfully exported to the South.

[img]https://images./37iJFXsx5CT5gW2eqi0QKl.jpg[/img]

Arrewa:
Bandits in Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages that can't even be able strike the Cities??

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 3 northern states... That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell you whole the whole northern states has been terrorized.

Once their is kidnapping in any village in Zamfara.

They will tell you tell that kidnapers are kidnapping in the north.

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're are doing and this to send a signal that the whole of Northern state is unsafe.

Gombe is one of the safest state in Nigeria.

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

And other northern states that hardly record case of robbery in a year.

But children of hate would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

The north will continue growing stronger!!

The north will continue developing... So keep the hatred coming!

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Tosin17(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
[These Fulani people are everywhere in south west, not only in the forest. You will see them in their numbers doing okada business. I want to believe their first assignment is to know the terrain very well before launching attack. All of them are with new and tear rubber bikes. We really have to be very careful and watchful. I am not doubting that they have mission because they are just entering in their thousand. They are everywhere.

quote author=BastardWike post=96988573]The North has been battling with widespread insecurity since the last decade and it is no longer news that most parts of Northern Nigeria continues to experience widespread killings and kidnappings. However, while Southern Nigeria has been relatively peaceful and calm over the years, any observer can notice that insecurity is gradually becoming the order of the day, especially in the SW. This is no doubt the reason why they formed Amotekun out of desperation. As a good student of history and geography, I have carefully studied several factors on the risk the South is facing, expecially the SW and prognosis is not looking good at all. Here are the 3 reasons why SW would be the first Southern region to be overrun if nothing decisive is done to stop the Invaders.

1. Environmental Factor: one of the major reasons why Northern Nigeria is facing widespread insecurity that has proven difficult to curtail is due to their environment with hills, valleys and extensive impenetrable jungles. Boko Haram and herdsmen/bandits are known to operate freely in such hideous terrain. Unlike the SE and SS that are mostly plain lands with very few impenetrable jungles, SW on the other hand share similar environment with Northern Nigeria. There are lots of hills and impenetrable jungles that are far from habitations. These places would easily provide convenient abode for these terrorists to launch attacks from and still return to the "safe havens". OPC raised alarm not long ago that over 1000 fulani herdsmen cells are already in the region.

2. Religion: SW is split almost equally between Christians and Muslims. This would make it easy for bandits (who are mostly Muslims) to mix with locals and infiltrate them with ease. With Mosques situated all over the SW, this would no doubt make it easy for the bandits to arrive and mingle with locals without being detected unlike the SE and SS minus Edo state, that are overwhelmingly Christians with very few Mosques.

3. Proximity: the 1840 invasion of Fulanis and subsequent take over of Illorin gave the Fulanis a foothold in the SW. They have not only crossed the River Niger but are now in control of a strategic nodal town and with only a short distance to the Yoruba heartland. However, in contrast, there is no known Muslim stronghold talk more of Fulani settlement anywhere close to the South East or South South (except Auchi). Moving down East from the North will mean crossing Christian strongholds like Plateau and Benue states before getting to Enugu. The implications of this is that bandits will mostly feel like fishes out of water in the East than in the West where they have fall back positions.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by TruthHurts1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
The land mass in the South East cannot sustain its population growth. It's the same story with the land mass in the South West

helinues:

If 40% of Igbo's are outside their region, then what's stopping your leaders to use the saved allocation from those who are outside the region and cater for the 60%?

Why are your people leaving the region enmass if roads, schools, hospitals and other amenities are available in your region as you painted it?
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Tosin17(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
These Fulani people are everywhere in south west, not only in the forest. You will see them in their numbers doing okada business. I want to believe their first assignment is to know the terrain very well before launching attack. All of them are with new and tear rubber bikes. We really have to be very careful and watchful. I am not doubting that they have mission because they are just entering in their thousand. They are everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by orisa37: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
AMOTEKUN IS WORKING. OPC IS WORKING TOO. BUHARI SHOULD OPEN THE BORDERS AND LET THE ECONOMY MOVE.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

This is a very good analysis and Im sure Yoruba leaders are in awareness of these points.

The seemingly insulation of Igboland and other Southern territories by the factors you highlighted does not invariably translates to an immunity for SS and SE against attack from arewa. If SW is defeated, its a only a matter of time before other Southern regions are wiped out.

I wrote a post earlier today and hinted on the fulani strategy against targets.

To protect Igboland, Igbos must act in protection of all fronts that can be expoited, this invludes Yorubaland.

This warning you raise applies to Yoruba but it is also an action warning for South and Igbo that we must activate a joint defense mechanism and strategy to protect South coast to coast. A ALLIANCE of Atlantic Coast to defend the coast and its territorial indigeneous ethnivities. Infact, thr defence line must be the Niger/Benue frontline. Nothing below that line must be treated with indifference.

Likewise, attacks against any South region exposes Yoruba to an eventual ruin. They must respond likewise and swing into action to work in ALLIANCE and defend all lines between Niger/Benue to the Atlantic Coast.

Thanks for your objective and intelligent contribution but unfortunately, morons have already overrun the thread. I made this analysis after a careful study of what is unfolding and the danger it portends to the SW in particular and Southern Nigeria in Nigeria only for irredeemable fools suffering from Stockholm syndrome to start attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these guys are actually South Westerners or imposters who want to pull wool over their eyes. You will see them saying nonsense like they have nothing in common with other Southerners and everyone be on their own, at a time well meaning Southerners are advocating for us to close ranks in other to be able to face a formidable enemy that is hell bent in destroying us.

It's quite a pity.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tosin17:
These Fulani people are everywhere in south west, not only in the forest. You will see them in their numbers doing okada business. I want to believe their first assignment is to know the terrain very well before launching attack. All of them are with new and tear rubber bikes. We really have to be very careful and watchful. I am not doubting that they have mission because they are just entering in their thousand. They are everywhere.

You just made another good point. The gradual take over of okada business by them also portends danger too.

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

What has this long epistle you wrote or the pictures you posted got to do with anything? Same North a girls secondary school was attacked and female children kidnapped by evil minded bandits only last night is the one you're saying is safe?? Even the Chibok girls kidnapped in similar manner years ago are yet to be freed. Same North where no one can travel on the highway or railways without risking being kidnapped is the one you're claiming to be safe?
The same North were farmers were gruesomely massacred a few days ago?

You can continue decieving yourself Mr. Ostrich but it's unfortunate that denying it won't wish away the sorry situation on ground.
You don't know anything abt the vast nature of the north. I'm in the core North but I've never seen bandits or Boko Haram member with my naked eyes with all this noise. All those states he mentioned are very safe and more safer than most southern states.
If Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, zamfara are not safe does that mean the whole North isn't safe?
People are more concern because of humanity and the most important road to most Northern states pass through kano-kaduna-abuja which isn't safe.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

[s]who raised you? i tried to correct the fool but the idiot went ahead to use my lesson... hahaha

see brother, brother wey mumu,

product of umudike high school.

the fool said "imo's GDP is doing better than Oyo"
he actually meant, Imo GDP per capita is doing better than Oyo... that's actually what I was trying to bring to the unfortunate idiots notice.

Imo GDP isn't doing better than Oyo's
but
Imo GDP per capita is doing better since imo has lesser population.

but the idiot tried to use my own lecture to counter me, what a failed man, you failed in Lagos that's why you relocated to Owerri hahah

a tried to correct the fool, but baba want to use the correction to attack me.. hahaha

HOW THE ISSUE STARTED
1, Baba say imo has a bigger GDP, he provided a wrong data, Oyo actually has a bigger GDP in the data he provided

2. I brought it to his notice that the data he provided was wrong.

3, he insisted that his his assertion was Valid
(is this not madness?

4, I realized that he was trying to say Imo GDP per capita is bigger than Oyo, then I tried to correct the Oloriburuku.

5 The fool is now trying to use the correction on me, hahah funny.. [/s]

You're so far gone in your ignorance and so can't be redeemed. You can go home and call your parents fool and oloriburuku, it's your business. I joined Oyo (that has a higher GDP than Imo) and Kano (that has lower GDP than Imo) to make my analysis when I said Imo State is doing relatively better than them despite having lesser population and landmass. I also went ahead to provide infographics on it, yet you have refused to reason like a normal human being with sense.

I also asked you why should Imo State have a higher GDP than Kano that has a higher IGR since you've continued to insist that GDP is directly proportional to IGR? Up till now, you've failed to answer that question.

Shameless boy.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LontoLonto: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by BastardWike: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Coronabirus:
You don't know anything abt the vast nature of the north. I'm in the core North but I've never seen bandits or Boko Haram member with my naked eyes with all this noise. All those states he mentioned are very safe and more safer than most southern states.
If Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, zamfara are not safe does that mean the whole North isn't safe?
People are more concern because of humanity and the most important road to most Northern states pass through kano-kaduna-abuja which isn't safe.

Are you kidding me or what? If Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, and Zamfara are not safe. Let's also add Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa etc. to that list, making it a total of 10 out of 19 are not safe then what's your point again? The Kano/Maiduguiri highway, Abuja/Kaduna/Kano highway etc where travellers are being kidnapped and killed everyday are they not in the North?

What do you even understand by the word "safe" or is it until a state gets to the level of Borno & Zamfara states that you will start counting them as not safe?
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by itsme01: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
LontoLonto:

Omo Ibo dey disguise
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by LontoLonto: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Gabriel004: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
totit:

Intelligence is minding your business, an unintelligent fellow is someone who chose to pokenose into another person problem when his is on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORigksZU1Qs[/quote

Please, don't misuse that word again.
You are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by ABCthingx: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
helinues:
Taking Panadol on others headache.

The same region they are wishing evil is the same region that has been accommodating their fore father's since 19BL. A visit to Ojota park will show how they are leaving their erosion ravage region enmass to the greener pastures ( SW)

Acclaimed developers wey no fit develop their tiny land
You must be a dullard!

If someone warns you about a stranger that is making fire close to your house.
Will you insult him or face the stranger?

I'm sure you will insult him and even call mumu because you an irredeemable DULLARD!

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Gabriel004: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obalatule:
wow, what an eweduistic analogy
The Chinese, Indians and Arabs all over Africa are here cos Africa has the best opportunities in the world? Dunce!!

Entertain me more on how Igbos are leaving their region in droves to Sw flowing with milk and ewedu grin
Compare the number of India, Chinese and Arab all over Africa to Africa all over their continent.

You are not wise. Those chinese are professionals, or do you see them selling Galla or hawking in traffic?

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by leokid866: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

I checked what you wrote but couldn't find any sense in it just incoherent gibberish.

If only you wish the Yorubas well, this message should get you singing Yoruba ronu by now grin grin
you said this thread is meant to be educative and enlightening, and devoid of ethnicity, and you had me up until this point.......sad you can't even pass on a message without your bigotry.... cry
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Gabriel004: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
totit:
One aba village boy is comparing the migration of the Chinese to that poverty stinking region?

LWF!!! A country that happens to be the second richest in the world and lowest poverty? A country that gives out loans shocked grin.

Chizzzzz!!! grin
I will take him serious if he be bold enough to show me one Chinese hawking Galla inside traffic.

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gabriel004:
Compare the number of India, Chinese and Arab all over Africa to Africa all over their continent.

You are not wise. Those chinese are professionals, or do you see them selling Galla or hawking in traffic?
Wise man I greet o!! grin

What difference does being a professional make in this arguement?....Dumbo grin.......is Africa better than where they came from? YES or No
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Gabriel004: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Wise man I greet o!! grin

What difference does being a professional make in this arguement?....Dumbo grin.......is Africa better than where they came from? YES or No
The came to enlighten you, to open your eyes and develop you. Not to hawk galla in traffic under the sun and rain.

I dare you to provide any proof that you have seen one hawking galla like some people I will not mention. grin

2 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by totit: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gabriel004:
I will take him serious if he be bold enough to show me one Chinese hawking Galla inside traffic.

Got tired of the dishonest and annoying Op and co already, why? I detest people that twist and change their words when caught red handed, people who talkes base on hearsays and inherited lies. People that believe in gossips than facts, people whose backward is burning but chose to pokenosed into another man's affairs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Are you kidding me or what? If Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, and Zamfara are not safe. Let's also add Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa etc. to that list, making it a total of 10 out of 19 are not safe then what's your point again? The Kano/Maiduguiri highway, Abuja/Kaduna/Kano highway etc where travellers are being kidnapped and killed everyday are they not in the North?

What do you even understand by the word "safe" or is it until a state gets to the level of Borno & Zamfara states that you will start counting them as not safe?
Nobody said there is no insecurity in the North. I just exempted some few. The whoke nation is suffering from insecurity but Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau and Benue states are safer than many southern states suffering from kidnapping, hoodlums, cultism and arm robbery. Hardly u hear a report of conflict in Yobe state
Kano-Maiduguri high way is one of the safest way in term of security commitment of personnel.
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Obalatule: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gabriel004:
The came to enlighten you, to open your eyes and develop you. Not to hawk galla in traffic under the sun and rain.

I dare you to provide any proof that you have seen one hawking galla like some people I will not mention. grin
They came to enlighten you and your family?......Okpo!! I guess they are not here to make money in anyway, they came just to enlighten you and your wretched family

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Daddysidhan: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Bandits in Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages that can't even be able strike the Cities??

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 3 northern states... That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell you whole the whole northern states has been terrorized.

Once their is kidnapping in any village in Zamfara.

They will tell you tell that kidnapers are kidnapping in the north.

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're are doing and this to send a signal that the whole of Northern state is unsafe.

Gombe is one of the safest state in Nigeria.

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

And other northern states that hardly record case of robbery in a year.

But children of hate would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

The north will continue growing stronger!!

The north will continue developing... So keep the hatred coming!
Unity in banditry and terrorism Lols suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

Thanks for your objective and intelligent contribution but unfortunately, morons have already overrun the thread. I made this analysis after a careful study of what is unfolding and the danger it portends to the SW in particular and Southern Nigeria in Nigeria only for irredeemable fools suffering from Stockholm syndrome to start attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these guys are actually South Westerners or imposters who want to pull wool over their eyes. You will see them saying nonsense like they have nothing in common with other Southerners and everyone be on their own, at a time well meaning Southerners are advocating for us to close ranks in other to be able to face a formidable enemy that is hell bent in destroying us.

It's quite a pity.

You own this thread. There are people in standby ready to derail it. To make a success of your thread do one of this -

1. Thank them for their input and advise them to get lost.

2. Filter their input and respond only to relevant items, and do so in a way that task their brain.

3. Ignore them and treat them the way SE Leaders treated Ango Abdullahi, a nuisance!!
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by 2010goingon: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Everywhere Fulani angry
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Aconomist: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by kilonshele101(m): 2:01am On Dec 13, 2020
omo ibo , thank you for your observation,

but we have been like this even before your forefathers step their feet on our land

our jungles and forests have been the venue for hunting by our hunters, making all kinds of game meats available for our consumption. I wonder if you're a geographer or a geologist for you to be so sure of your "doom prophecy" about our environment. maybe it's just one of your aba made statistics

Christians and Muslims have been living together peacefully before your migration to sw. so why trying to create division by painting a particular religion as a weak point for the whole region. you people are intolerant to the Muslims in your region so I'm not surprised, just don't carry your madness to SW. we don't do that here.

and speaking of proximity to north, I know you don't know the worth of trading activities that the proximity has allowed, all you can think of doom .

maybe we should kill all the Muslims In our region, move our region far away from the north and clear all our rainforests, maybe by then you are going to be minding your business.

SW is as vulnerable as any other region in Nigeria and Africa at large including your own region to any form of attack , why giving yourself headache over our matter when you obviously have yours.

and we have said it countless time the we the Yorubas have nothing special in common with you igbos, we are all just members of the union called Nigeria just like the north and SS. if you dislike some members of the union that doesn't mean we should too. you don't have to be peaching us or any one against the other in the name of one false imaginary Southern unity created out of your own selfish interest.

we have our ways, so stop acting as you people wish us well
Re: See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion by Gabriel004: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Obalatule:
They came to enlighten you and your family?......Okpo!! I guess they are not here to make money in anyway, they came just to enlighten you and your wretched family
E pain am, hahahahaha, Galla hawker wants to compare himself to Chinese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.