Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches (1637 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by HigherEd: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Mind Boggling News!

BISHOP OYEDEPO LED WINNERS CHAPEL TO SPEND N2 TRILLION NAIRA ($5 Billion Dollars) TO CONSTRUCT 9,250 RURAL CHURCHES.
*Bishop Oyedepo leads others to give to massive project.
*Massive Jobs for villagers.
*Spends hundreds of millions of Naira to distribute palliatives in 30 States of Nigeria apart from 14 Countries.
*Prays that the churches will become solution centres.

Bishop Oyedepo has announced that 9,250 churches will be built in 2021 without stress. According to him,

“This year's Shiloh sacrifice is dedicated to the building of 9250 sanctuaries in the countryside/hinterland.

We are building for Jesus in those villages and to give them a sense of worth (Massive Jobs for Villagers).

Cost of Building.
1. 100 seat capacity sanctuary-14 Million Naira
2. 150 seat capacity sanctuary-16.5 Million Naira
3. 200 seat capacity sanctuary-19.4 Million Naira.
4. 300 seat capacity sanctuary-25.2 Million Naira.
5. 400 seat capacity sanctuary is 35.8 Million Naira”.

According to the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church during the early morning impartation service of Saturday 12 December 2020, “We gave hundreds of millions in servicing palliatives across the Nation and across the nations of the world. We bought major things to help like ambulances and all that.
So you wonder why we don’t have stress?
We don’t have stress because we have an understanding of the covenant?
It keeps working” the Bishop stated.

The 66 year old Bishop prayed that the churches or sanctuaries would become solution centres for humanity.
He added while blessing the people who gave willingly according to scriptures:

*There is no one that partook of this sacrifice that will struggle to build a house. Many people will come out of their own houses before Shiloh 2021.
*There is no one that participated with His precious seed, it may look small in the eyes of men, your precious seed who will not return with rejoicing. Many will return with tears of joy. Many will be on the floor sobbing.
*My God will turn the captivity of everyone that partook of this sacrifice.

Father we present these sacrifices before you, let it be a sweet smelling savour before your throne and let curses be averted like you did in the time of Noah.
Let the heavens over your people remain open; make between now and Shiloh 2021 an era of surprises, an era of unquestionable turnarounds, an era of tearful breakthroughs.
Let this sacrifice be acceptable to you and let the returns be profitable to us.
Lord, let these sanctuaries be built without stress.
Let no fraudster come on the line.
Anoint every Builder that will build those sanctuaries.
Bless every village, every hamlet where these sanctuaries are built.
Let them become solution centres indeed serving the needs of those local individuals in the name of Jesus.

Be blessed in return. Thank You Jesus.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2279663378844187&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Dottore: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Ọ boy
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by YoonSung72: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2020
hmmm make I no talk
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2020
This is the real definition of stupidity, a country that import almost everything someone is planning to spend 5billion dollars building churches in the rural areas where unemployment is in the highest, na Church dem go chop

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Righteousness89(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2020
That's Great!

The Gospel of JESUS Christ is the only Gospel that Saves, Heals and Delivers

The Gospel of JESUS Christ is the only Gospel that can guarantees one Eternal life in Heaven!

Anything to Expand and Advance the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST is Welcome ..

We Pray that this Seeds Bring in souls unto the kingdom of GOD in JESUS Name.. Amen

The Church of GOD is Marching and the gates of Hell cannot Prevail against us!

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by HigherEd: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2020
zangaozanga:
This is the real definition of stupidity, a country that import almost everything someone is planning to spend 5billion dollars building churches in the rural areas where unemployment is in the highest, na Church dem go chop

For someone like me who is sentimental positively towards churches. I would say I'm highly skeptical about this. Though it is a free world and every organization should be free to fund as they please.

The church needs to move into hinterlands with accompanying social amenities in Healthcare, Academic development and aid of vulnerable persons like orphans and the elderly.

With the exception of salvation ministries, the vast majority of big sized pentecostal churches don't have sizeable orphanages.
But well...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Wow.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by DenreleDave(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2020
zangaozanga:
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2020
This news is a show off. I'm a Christian but this a show off.

We Christians shouldn't provoke governmental systems around the world to persecute it.

This type of news will induce envy and bring about persecution.

This is an unnecessary show off. Would Jesus be alive he wouldn't tried this path atall. The other day another individual says he spent 36 billion just on his church altar construction alone

Lest anyone accesses me of speaking against my father's house I'm not. They shout be discreet with this type of information and not attract attacks on the church and Kingdom as a body

I repeat this is amateurish and not the type of Christianity God wants us to practice

My two cents

Meanwhile I'm amazed how people who find it difficult to give palliatives to its followers during lockdown or give 50k or such kind of finances for serious needs would not spend show-off insane financial expenditure. Impure motives everywhere. Smh

Any Christianity without health and robust human capacity building is just a facade. It's the deceitful achievement of impure motives to blind the undiscerning and maul the gullible

I will never take any Christian minister who doesn't prioritise the welfare of its followers. Never. Impure motives and hypocritical practice everywhere thesedays

Before you quote me to curse, I'm a Christian and know what I'm saying first hand

Fake leaders with impure motives

They rather see 100,000 Naira burn to Ashes than give their needy 1,000 Naira

Smh

When it was time God poured glory, they hoarded more than necessary as a result some persons want to restitute for misdeeds and then.. Let's not talk

As Christians, let's look for our members in hospitals who can't pay their hospital bills, house rents and see to their needs. Than put on colorful outward appearance but internally rotten

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by HigherEd: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

We Christians shouldn't provoke governmental systems around the world to persecute it.

This is an unnecessary show off. Would Jesus be alive he wouldn't tried this path atall. The other day another individual says he spent 36 billion just on his church altar construction alone

Lest anyone accesses me of speaking against my father's house I'm not. They shout be discreet with this type of information and not attract attacks on the church and Kingdom as a body

I repeat this is amateurish and not the type of Christianity God wants us to practice

My two cents

Meanwhile I'm amazed how people who find it difficult to give palliatives to its followers during lockdown or give 50k or such kind of finances for serious needs would not spend show-off insane financial expenditure. Impure motives everywhere. Smh

Any Christianity without health and robust human capacity building is just a facade. It's the deceitful achievement of impure motives to blind the undiscerning and maul the gullible

I will never take any Christian minister who doesn't prioritise the welfare of its followers. Never. Impure motives and hypocritical practice everywhere thesedays

Before you quote me to curse, I'm a Christian and know what I'm saying first hand

You have a point. Maybe churchgist shouldn't have gone to print with this one. But any contrary opinion expect full attack. Decidedly chose to bring this here first to maybe put a little context to this.

Real provocation of govt to call for taxation is a real concern. The govt would react to this. And unfortunately it is the upcoming ministries on the road side that would deal with the fall out...
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

My two cents

Every corporate entity has a budget of the short term expenditures they plan on incurring. 2 Trillion is like what politicians at state govt level alone will loot in a year. I see nothing special in this news.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:

You have a point. Maybe churchgist shouldn't have gone to print with this one.
Real provocation of govt to call for taxation.

He has been told countless times by well meaning ministers to stop saying these things but then he won't hear. If global Christian persecution starts me and you would be forced against our faith to do things we don't lie or face death

For over 20 years when people speak against this man I turn the other side, run away, or keep mute and never speak against him in any way. But this is unbecoming. This is provocative.

I find this news as absolutely provocative, insensitive and immoral

May God help us. Everyone with impure motives thesedays

Let's thank God for healing, transformation, bonds broken and boast in the Lord and not these kind of information.

Previously it's CAMA. Provoke the world again and new rules come onboard. Why are we insensitive against our people's tolerance limits

Even Joyce Meyer Ministries I've known to publicly audit and declare their accounts. They are very discreet and use percentiles and such way of passing information to not be unruly.

This isn't news my brother abeg you. New ministers and ministries will bear the burnt and pay for it.

As a minister can you please H as easy as a decade ago. Now there's almost a deep seated hatred for ministers when people try to minister to people. Why? Carry over hatred for some persons is transferred to one and this is what triggers it.

Some information is not safe for public consumption and this is the kind of private information a genuine Christian organization that has the true fear and love for the kingdom shouldn't publish

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:

You have a point. Maybe churchgist shouldn't have gone to print with this one.
Real provocation of govt to call for taxation.
Taxation doesn't work that way. Though Nigeria is a jungle where laws are largely reflective of sentiments. You don't tax people at the point of earning, tax the manufacturers of goods they purchase and then try to tax them again at the point of spending or exchange of earnings for goods and services. It is a flawed taxed system. Neither is contributions taxable.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:
Mind Boggling News!

BISHOP OYEDEPO LED WINNERS CHAPEL TO SPEND N2 TRILLION NAIRA ($5 Billion Dollars) TO CONSTRUCT 9,250 RURAL CHURCHES.
*Bishop Oyedepo leads others to give to massive project.
*Massive Jobs for villagers.
*Spends hundreds of millions of Naira to distribute palliatives in 30 States of Nigeria apart from 14 Countries.
*Prays that the churches will become solution centres.

Bishop Oyedepo has announced that 9,250 churches will be built in 2021 without stress. According to him,

“This year's Shiloh sacrifice is dedicated to the building of 9250 sanctuaries in the countryside/hinterland.

We are building for Jesus in those villages and to give them a sense of worth (Massive Jobs for Villagers).

Cost of Building.
1. 100 seat capacity sanctuary-14 Million Naira
2. 150 seat capacity sanctuary-16.5 Million Naira
3. 200 seat capacity sanctuary-19.4 Million Naira.
4. 300 seat capacity sanctuary-25.2 Million Naira.
5. 400 seat capacity sanctuary is 35.8 Million Naira”.

According to the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church during the early morning impartation service of Saturday 12 December 2020, “We gave hundreds of millions in servicing palliatives across the Nation and across the nations of the world. We bought major things to help like ambulances and all that.
So you wonder why we don’t have stress?
We don’t have stress because we have an understanding of the covenant?
It keeps working” the Bishop stated.

The 66 year old Bishop prayed that the churches or sanctuaries would become solution centres for humanity.
He added while blessing the people who gave willingly according to scriptures:

*There is no one that partook of this sacrifice that will struggle to build a house. Many people will come out of their own houses before Shiloh 2021.
*There is no one that participated with His precious seed, it may look small in the eyes of men, your precious seed who will not return with rejoicing. Many will return with tears of joy. Many will be on the floor sobbing.
*My God will turn the captivity of everyone that partook of this sacrifice.

Father we present these sacrifices before you, let it be a sweet smelling savour before your throne and let curses be averted like you did in the time of Noah.
Let the heavens over your people remain open; make between now and Shiloh 2021 an era of surprises, an era of unquestionable turnarounds, an era of tearful breakthroughs.
Let this sacrifice be acceptable to you and let the returns be profitable to us.
Lord, let these sanctuaries be built without stress.
Let no fraudster come on the line.
Anoint every Builder that will build those sanctuaries.
Bless every village, every hamlet where these sanctuaries are built.
Let them become solution centres indeed serving the needs of those local individuals in the name of Jesus.

Be blessed in return. Thank You Jesus.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2279663378844187&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala
Ayoola, message me on WhatsApp. We need to talk.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Taxation doesn't work that way. Though Nigeria is a jungle where laws are largely reflective of sentiments. You don't tax people at the point of earning, tax the manufacturers of goods they purchase and then try to tax them again at the point of spending or exchange of earnings for goods and services. It is a flawed taxed system. Neither is contributions taxable.

It's not Christian practice to behave in this manner. There have been Christian organizations for hundreds of years. They don't behave after this manner.

Mind you, I've travelled to over 5u rural communities I knew a few where some of these churches have presence and the rural don't attend them. Why? I won't talk

Let's stop show off and pursue the pure love of God with all our hearts and tone down on our own selfish motives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by HigherEd: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

He has been told countless times by well meaning ministers to stop saying these things but then he won't hear. If global Christian persecution starts me and you would be forced against our faith to do things we don't lie or face death

For over 20 years when people speak against this man I turn the other side, run away, or keep mute and never speak against him in any way. But this is unbecoming. This is provocative.

Let's thank God for healing, transformation, bonds broken and boast in the Lord and to e down these kind of information.
Exactly...

The church isn't invincible and can be severely hurt by a sharp sway in public opinion.

Many of the privileges the church enjoys today is because of the selfless goodwill sacrifice laid by early missioranies. That goodwill shouldn't be eroded by meaningless braggadocio...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:

Exactly...

The church isn't invincible and can be severely hurt by a sharp sway in public opinion.

Many of the privileges the church enjoys today is because of the selfless goodwill sacrifice laid by early missioranies. That goodwill shouldn't be eroded by meaningless braggadocio...

Exactly my point. If we try to correct them they will say why should younger ministers hear from the Lord and all what nots. I know what's pushing them but have decided to not talk. The day they push too much I've said it there are secrets things we all will burst in the open

I'm so very annoyed by this. I need to log off abeg. I hardly get angry. But this has gotten me in ways I dislike
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by masterP042(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
The poor church members are cajoled into parting with their little cash to support a billionaire business man pastor. Later, the same pastor will be boasting that people didn't contribute and that God did it, as if it's not the poor people's contribution.

He claims he doesn't collect salary, abeg, who collects the offering and tithes of millions of his members? Whose account does it enter? Does God have bvn?

Lol. A man seeking your donations and money to build his enterprise, and then turns around to pray for prosperity for u to get money, why doesnt he pray to get the money to build his business centres himself? And maybe even share money and food to all his members everyday, since the windows of heaven are located in Ota.

Nigerians, hear the truth, building business centre branches in the name of churches all over the place won't benefit us. It will only benefit the pastorpreneurs.

Until we have more industries than churches, until we have, hospitals than healing centres, we won't have true development and progress.

From my personal observation, the more religious or the more these business centres are located in a place or town, the more underdeveloped the place and people become. These business centres only thrive where there's suffering, poverty and illiteracy. Wake me up when they have their so called "REVIVAL" in canada, Sweden, Germany, Japan or any progressive country.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

Let's thank God for healing, transformation, bonds broken and boast in the Lord and not these kind of information.

Previously it's CAMA. Provoke the world again and new rules come onboard. Why are we insensitive against our people's tolerance limits

Even Joyce Meyer Ministries I've known to publicly audit and declare their accounts. They are very discreet and use percentiles and such way of passing information to not be unruly.

This isn't news my brother abeg you. New ministers and ministries will bear the burnt and pay for it.

As a minister can you please H as easy as a decade ago. Now there's almost a deep seated hatred for ministers when people try to minister to people. Why? Carry over hatred for some persons is transferred to one and this is what triggers it.

Some information is not safe for public consumption and this is the kind of private information a genuine Christian organization that has the true fear and love for the kingdom shouldn't publish
There is no way he is going to ask people to give without the details of the total target being revealed. They could have multiplied the cost of the church by the number of churches to be planted and arrived at that figure. The ministry has jets and anyone can pose as a potential buyer to ask about the cost of those jets. Same too goes for church branches and staff strength. How much are we spending to deal with the 'peace' the other constitutional religion is generating up north. Go check defence budget between 1999 and 2020 and see what we spend on defence yearly. There is no NEDC or NGO funds there yet o. 2 Trillion may be big for a lump sum but the details doesn't make it so big.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
There is no way he is going to ask people to give without the details of the total target being revealed. They could have multiplied the cost of the church by the number of churches to be planted and arrived at that figure. The ministry has jets and anyone can pose as a potential buyer to ask about the cost of those jets. Same too goes for church branches and staff strength. How much are we spending to deal with the 'peace' the other constitutional religion is generating up north. Go check defence budget between 1999 and 2020 and see what we spend on defence yearly. There is no NEDC or NGO funds there yet o. 2 Trillion may be big for a lump sum but the details doesn't make it so big.

Please and please

Did you ever see churches in 200 years of church history behave after such way and manner.

Methodists

Anglican

Catholic

Do not behave in this manner. Even when Catholic publish figures it's towards humanitarian needs

Since when does anyone asks this people for information. Keep supporting nonsense there. Meanwhile many workers are crying over PENSION CRISIS in thier organisation they kept silent. Why not comment over that?

Why not upgrade the salaries of workers so they have better living conditions

Let me hear word abeg. This is disgusting news my stomach is even turning

Let me hear word abeg. I will tell you the history of the church the past 1000 years and let you know this is strange behavior

Quote churches in the past 1000 years that has behaved this way.

Now when young ministers pick this up and everyone is behaving badly we blame young and new ministers. Some go to the ocean for power. Some go to extreme length. Because certain persons are painting a false narrative

Did Paul not say that the rich be sober and not behave highly minded?

Go to Revelation the last closing chapters when the serpent saw there that it couldn't attack in this literal sense persons in place of high in sense financial resources, it goes after the weak ones. Same way when the Amble Kites were going to attack Moses they went for the slow Israeli test at the back

Some people need to be called to order in the kingdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
If the others are hell bent on laying their hands upon that fund, they can tax cement makers so that cement makers can shift if onto buyers as cost. That way, As the church buys cement, they pay hefty tax. In a situation like this, you tax earnings and production but not spendings. No.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by AududuNine11: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

My two cents

Fake leaders with impure motives

They rather see 100,000 Naira burn to Ashes than give their needy 1,000 Naira

Smh

When it was time God poured glory, they hoarded more than necessary as a result some persons want to restitute for misdeeds and then.. Let's not talk

As Christians, let's look for our members in hospitals who can't pay their hospital bills, house rents and see to their needs. Than put on colorful outward appearance but internally rotten

Kindly watch this movie series, titled: Glorious Church.

You will weep for the Church
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

Please and please

Did you ever see churches in 200 years of church history behave after such way and manner.

Methodists

Anglican

Catholic

Do not behave in this manner. Even when Catholic publish figures it's towards humanitarian needs

Since when does anyone asks this people for information. Keep supporting nonsense there. Meanwhile many workers are crying over PENSION CRISIS in thier organisation they kept silent. Why not comment over that?

Why not upgrade the salaries of workers so they have better living conditions

Let me hear word abeg. This is disgusting news my stomach is even turning

Let me hear word abeg. I will tell you the history of the church the past 1000 years and let you know this is strange behavior

Quote churches in the past 1000 years that has behaved this way.

Now when young ministers pick this up and everyone is behaving badly we blame young and new ministers. Some go to the ocean for power. Some go to extreme length. Because certain persons are painting a false narrative

Did Paul not say that the rich be sober and not behave highly minded?

Go to Revelation the last closing chapters when the serpent saw there that it couldn't attack in this literal sense persons in place of high in sense financial resources, it goes after the weak ones. Same way when the Amble Kites were going to attack Moses they went for the slow Israeli test at the back

Some people need to be called to order in the kingdom
Why haven't govt of all made the budget for defence secret to discourage thieving politicians and army officers?
We are talking about capital expenditure and not some kind of kind of yearly or recurrent expenditures.
King Solomon built an expensive temple openly.
All over the scriptures there was transparency in church dealings. There is nothing to fear for here. They will still persecute irrespective of the details.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Stanchem029: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
zangaozanga:
Gnashing and wailing online can't stop it. Make your own money and build industries in all the local government areas of Nigeria.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by islamicpenis: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
R
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by HigherEd: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You have a good point. My problem is with Church gist doing this multiplication themselves and reporting on it.

One time they reported "Oyedepo builds a mansion with 50 rooms". First I thought this was unnecessary info. I later saw it was both incorrect and misleading. He built an estate with many houses. Probably the rooms totalled 50. Other people live there!

Probably winners even intends to do this project over long period. But sufficient context was not provided by churchgist. Initially I felt like ignoring the post but I thought I could put some context that enables people understand this news better. But I'm finding even that difficult rn, I fit just look like mumu. It was unnecessary info and it has already gone viral.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by MJBOLT: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
government should tax these people to death.
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Why haven't govt of all made the budget for defence secret to discourage thieving politicians and army officers?
We are talking about capital expenditure and not some kind of kind of yearly or recurrent expenditures.
King Solomon built an expensive temple openly.
All over the scriptures there was transparency in church dealings. There is nothing to fear for here. They will still persecute irrespective of the details.

When persecution starts, it's me and you that would be in labor camps or at the threat of death
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
AududuNine11:

Kindly watch this movie series, titled: Glorious Church.

You will weep for the Church

My. Dear I have 20 years secret information on inside activities already. I'm just too-Christ-like to mistake as some people do. What can unstable nations is in my bosom but I maintain discreetness

This is an absolute anomaly. If global persecution starts now we will all be in concentration camps

And some of these people showing off have thousands of followers with minor andegitinate needs that they'll never allow them access to resources

What society need of institutions is public display of genuine humanitarian activities and not insane attitude. I'm passed. Damn
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

When persecution starts, it's me and you that would be in labor camps or at the threat of death
Persecutors are generally ignorance-driven people. Another ignorance will drive them even if you serve them you head with hot pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Stanchem029: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
government should tax these people to death.
The desires of the wicked shall perish! The gate of hell shall not prevail against the CHURCH. Do something with your time dear, wailing online will not hinder the plan of God concerning LFCww in 2021. You can save this post!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Suicide Victims Will Not Go To Hell / Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu / How To Stop Promise & Fail Using Prayer Points And Some Nature Ingredients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.