Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,301 members, 7,842,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches (1662 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by RedPanthar: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Persecutors are generally ignorance-driven people. Another ignorance will drive them even if you serve them you head with hot pepper soup.

And when it's global. Governance you'll be typing these juvenile things

I'll let you be in peace. God bless you
Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by CodeTemplar: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:

You have a good point. My problem is with Church gist doing this multiplication themselves and reporting on it.

One time they reported "Oyedepo builds a mansion with 50 rooms". First I thought this was unnecessary info. I later saw it was both incorrect and misleading. He built an estate with many houses. Probably the rooms totalled 50. Other people live there!

Probably winners even intends to do this project over long period. But sufficient context was not provided by churchgist. Initially I felt like ignoring the post but I thought I could put some context that enables people understand this news better. But I'm finding even that difficult rn, I fit just look like mumu. It was unnecessary info and it has already gone viral.
I once fell for those phony bloggers too.
I saw an info about Oyedepo having oil wells as gift, used it in a conversation here on Nairaland, only for papa himself to make the correction at last year Shiloh gathering (2019). The opening night message If I remember correctly. I have learnt to be careful with details.

Many cooked up, amplified and bogus details flying around about church dealings.

If the govt does not want intangible peace of churches they can keep attempting to tax the church while defence budgets gets split by BH and the army to maintain the other tangible peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Spend Two Trillion Naira On Building New Churches by Ijobaorun(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Such news won't make front page but if it were something else about the Bishop, social media won't rest.
God bless His faithful servants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church On Fire / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) / February Redeeemed (RCCG) Live Holyghost Service Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.