Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Logistics Agent Partner Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Logistics Agent Partner Wanted (946 Views)

I Am Into Automobile Sales . Honest And Hardworking Partner Wanted !!! / Mining Partner Wanted - Referral Commission Guaranteed / Mining Partner Wanted - Referral Commission Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by underwearsgift: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Are you interested in becoming a Logistics Agent Partner with an E-commerce Company?

If you are interested, WhatsApp me with the link in my profile.

Thank you.
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by cnanu(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes I'm interested. But your link is not active. 09095425300 is my WhatsApp number you can contact
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by ziziangel(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Interested.
But, your link isn't loading.
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by uthlaw: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
underwearsgift:
Are you interested in becoming a Logistics Agent Partner with an E-commerce Company?

If you are interested, WhatsApp me with the link in my profile.

Thank you.
interested.....07039397858!
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by underwearsgift: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
*BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT THAT MONEY, DO YOU ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ON HOW TO WORK & MAKE MONEY OR YOU JUST ENJOY SEEING THEM BEGGING YOU FOR MONEY ALWAYS?*

�� I prefer to empower you than to keep giving money especially when I know you don't have a solid extra source of income.

�� Are you interested in starting and running your own Logistics Business but no startup money?

The fact is it will cost you over Four (4) Million Naira to start and run a Logistics Bsuiness that will cover 2 - 3 delivery cities.

But we can get you started with just NGN 5,000 (100% Money Back Guarantee) to be your own boss, work from your comfort, determine your own price, keep 100% incme and over NGN 200,000 monthly as a Logistics Agent.

�� We are willing to help 50 people in becoming their own boss and generate huge revenue from the lucrative Logistics Business in Nigerians.

If interested, WhatsApp zero eight 0 74twenty nine 9 seven 9

Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by Dowenship(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
underwearsgift:
*BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT THAT MONEY, DO YOU ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ON HOW TO WORK & MAKE MONEY OR YOU JUST ENJOY SEEING THEM BEGGING YOU FOR MONEY ALWAYS?*

�� I prefer to empower you than to keep giving money especially when I know you don't have a solid extra source of income.
Ur number is not complete

�� Are you interested in starting and running your own Logistics Business but no startup money?

The fact is it will cost you over Four (4) Million Naira to start and run a Logistics Bsuiness that will cover 2 - 3 delivery cities.

But we can get you started with just NGN 5,000 (100% Money Back Guarantee) to be your own boss, work from your comfort, determine your own price, keep 100% incme and over NGN 200,000 monthly as a Logistics Agent.

�� We are willing to help 50 people in becoming their own boss and generate huge revenue from the lucrative Logistics Business in Nigerians.

If interested, WhatsApp zero eight 0 74twenty nine 9 seven 9
Ur number is not complete this is my watsap line
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by underwearsgift: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
We are certainly going to empower at least 50 persons to own their own business in starting a Logistics business.

In Nigeria today, there are more goods or items moving around to their destination even more than human movement daily. a lot are also on a waitlist to be a ship or taken to their delivery destination. To start your own logistics business to cover a few cities in Nigeria today, you will need nothing less than #5,000,000 for a successful start. but, a lot of you lack this start-up capital, which is while we are here to empower at least 50 logistics agent to start this lucrative business with no capital. 2020 is gone, and 2021 is here already, a lot of you have been thinking of what they could do better, or the business that can generate a better income for them in 2021. let me tell you, logistics business is what or one of the business making a lot of people or companies millions monthly; we have few of these logistics operators in Nigeria apart from the international FEDEX/DHL and the local operators like GIG/JUMIA Logistics/Liberty Link, etc. you see a lot of these operators bikes in Lagos everywhere, it is because there is all haven more delivery than expected.

Now, we have a very lucrative package for you to beat all other existing logistics company; for example, from Lagos to Abuja, most of those logistics company charges #2000 - #4,000 to deliver the item of 0.5kg - 5kg. Imaging with the package we are going to set up for you, you are charging just #1,000? this we force the senders or customers to look for you. Also, we have a platform online design for you, for customers to book and track their orders, the vehicles, the bike, and other needed logistics. all for free!

For those who indicated interest, you will be message on whatsapp.
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by Ameena(f): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
How can I reach you? I'm interested in this pls.

underwearsgift:
We are certainly going to empower at least 50 persons to own their own business in starting a Logistics business.

In Nigeria today, there are more goods or items moving around to their destination even more than human movement daily. a lot are also on a waitlist to be a ship or taken to their delivery destination. To start your own logistics business to cover a few cities in Nigeria today, you will need nothing less than #5,000,000 for a successful start. but, a lot of you lack this start-up capital, which is while we are here to empower at least 50 logistics agent to start this lucrative business with no capital. 2020 is gone, and 2021 is here already, a lot of you have been thinking of what they could do better, or the business that can generate a better income for them in 2021. let me tell you, logistics business is what or one of the business making a lot of people or companies millions monthly; we have few of these logistics operators in Nigeria apart from the international FEDEX/DHL and the local operators like GIG/JUMIA Logistics/Liberty Link, etc. you see a lot of these operators bikes in Lagos everywhere, it is because there is all haven more delivery than expected.

Now, we have a very lucrative package for you to beat all other existing logistics company; for example, from Lagos to Abuja, most of those logistics company charges #2000 - #4,000 to deliver the item of 0.5kg - 5kg. Imaging with the package we are going to set up for you, you are charging just #1,000? this we force the senders or customers to look for you. Also, we have a platform online design for you, for customers to book and track their orders, the vehicles, the bike, and other needed logistics. all for free!

For those who indicated interest, you will be message on whatsapp.

Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by underwearsgift: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ameena:
How can I reach you? I'm interested in this pls.
WhatsApp me or drop yours here

Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by uncleck: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Logistics Agent Partner Wanted by Onistephen2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. / Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits / 8 Ways To Make Money With Chatgpt Ai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.