Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits (861 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe and Buy for Massive and Passive Profits

As the title of the thread says:

I'll be utilizing this thread to Provide Freemium and Premium Picks from Altcoins that have The Potentiality of Running into Massive Profits if You Hold them.

Our Aim is to Trade on These Coins using The COINS ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (CAB) Method of Trading like We normally do on THE BEST INVESTMENT IS ON YOURSELF THREAD

Our Usual Style of Trading has always been to invest between $1 to $10 on each of Our Coins Selections.

This time, We won't only be trading on BULLISH Coins.

We will also trade on Bearish Coins upon Observations.

Also, We will be Top Down Analysis of Each of The Coins before Making Our Final Conclusions on The Coins to Spot Out Our POTENTIAL VALUABLE COINS (PVC) To Increase Our Trading Fees on.

A few of the coins that we will be dropping on here would definitely be PUMPED HIGH By The General/NORMAL BUYING PRESSURE of Many of The Crypto Enthusiasts around The World.

This is COMMON SENSE - if you can clearly think of it.

It is practically one of my trading ideologies to determining Coins that Would Do Well over The Weekends. All around The World; More People have time to trade on Cryptos during the Weekends when They are Off Work especially A Large Number of FOREX Traders who are always OFF The FOREX Market During The Weekends.

So There lies CRYPTO TRADING SECRET 1:

"STRATEGIC EARLY POSITIONING PRIOR TO THE WEEKENDS".

Best Day of The Week To Trade for Swift and Massive Profits ?

FRIDAYS

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:07am On Nov 25, 2022
The following are The Bullish Coins To Watch Out for.

To do These Effectively;

You'll have to create a Coin Market Cap (CMC) Account.

Then, You'll be Creating A "New Watchlist" to the effect of adding up Our Top 11 Bullish Coins Below.

Note: Don't Buy These Coins Yet.

For Now; Just Add Them To Your Newly Created Watchlist.

Rename Your Watchlist and call it "NOVEMBER 25 Weekend Coins"

Do this for Futuristic References of Coins Tracking.

I'll provide The Potential Valuable Coins (PVC) Amongst them to be bought and held for Massive and Passive Profiting within The Day.

Take MASSIVE Actions.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Now; that you have a clue of what we are going to be achieving here;

Below are Our Bottom 9 Bullish Coins To Add Up To The List Too.

Add these too.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2022
We are done with The 20 Bullish Coins.

Now; We move to adding up Our Bearish Coins.

In similar vein; Add Up These Top 11 Bearish Coins to the list of your coins selections.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Next Step:

Add up Our Bottom 9 Bearish Coins which you can observe below.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2022
So, how do I know when cryptos are BULLISH or BEARISH ?

How am I able to differentiate between Bullish and Bearish Coins?

Simple. The Coins with The RED Numerics signifies Bearishness as You will observe below.

On The Other Hand; Bullish Coins are characterized and displayed by GREEN Numerics and Upward Movements.

Also See Below The Level of Bearishness of The Coins that We have Selected Below.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2022
What Next ?

Now, We Wait To Observe The Market.

How ?

Several Methods:

1) Using Our TOP DOWN Analysis Approach
2) Psychological Trending NEWS
3) HOLDING WALLET Approach
4) Potential PUMPED Coins... etc

We Ride.
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by Chigorkizz(m): 5:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Good
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by olushollys(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Interesting!
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
It's Saturday Already!

Crypto Updates Coming up shortly.

We await signals in less than 2 hours.

Prepare your trading swords and armour....

We will soon be on the field of play.
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Apologies to everyone for the late update.

I've been technically busy all day attending to many of my students on Telegram and on Whatsapp.

Basically, For Those of you who already know me; by now - you know that I'm a TEACHER. "The Digital Rabbi".

I'm regarded to as "The Digital Rabbi" because I Teach The TRUTHS in any Area of Life's Discipline, and I Am Able To Achieve This Through My POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) INSTITUTES Which is Being Propelled by The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

I'll not be giving any explanation about The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) on here as there are already several articles and publicized journals where you can easily read about The Functionalities and Utilities of The PAC.

For Now;

Let's Treat All that I've already treated on Our Telegram Space already.

I'll be reposting all that I already taught people that have joined up on the channel.

If there is a need for us to create a group for this purpose much later - we will do so.

For Now,

Let's Focus All Our Activities on here and on the MailDrops' Channel.

I started my lecture on the channel at 02:46 PM This Afternoon.

Let's Ride.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Saltmarble has grown 148% within The last 24 hours after This Update was dropped at around 4:28 AM yesterday.

Now, I want you to carefully learn how people make profits through The Art of Crypto Trading.

Majority of People also Lose Money To Crypto Trading... However, this is completely due to Their IGNORANCE about How THE DEMAND AND SUPPLY of Cryptocurrencies and Ordinary Currencies Work.

Just like every other Financial Market like Sport Trading, FOREX Trading, Agricultural Merchandise Trading, Stock Trading, Indices etc.... The Crypto Markets operate Exactly on The LAW of DEMAND and SUPPLY.

HENCE, All You Need To Learn is The Right Way To Trade and The Right MENTALITY To Build Around DEMANDS and SUPPLIES of The RIGHT Cryptocurrencies Available in The Market.

Therefore;

The Need for You to Learn HOW To MANAGE Your RISK is Crucial To Profiting in The Crypto Market.

You don't Come To This Crypto Market with The MENTALITY of HOW MUCH You Want To MAKE TODAY from The Market.

"Heavenly NO."

This is not Sport Trading where you may have the liberty to decide that as you can predetermine your stakes and expected returns should things fall through for you.

This is also not FOREX Trading where you Target Pips To Fetch out of The Market.

With Crypto Trading; Your Mentality Must Be Different.

Instead of Following The Regular Trading Bias;

Your Mentality should tilt towards "How Long Am I Going To Be Able To Wait To HODL This Investments Until I'll be Needing It Futuristically ?"

If You Can Answer This Simple Question,

You Can Easily Profit from 80% of All Your Trades.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony.

MESSIAH OF AFRICA (MOA)

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Let's See How Other Bullish Coins (which We Selected Yesterday) are already doing...

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
My response here will be kindly slow because I'm presently attending to some students who already enrolled for My E-Course on "Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB)"

However, we cannot possibly finish up with the entire courses on here today as we will have tomorrow and other days to continue progressively.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Altogether, We have got 12 Bearish Coins and 8 Bullish Coins.

Let's Calculate The Entire Profiting For This Before We Continue with More Observations that you should always consider inorder for you to trade Cryptocurrencies rightly.

Our Financial Calculations about The 20 BEARISH COINS which We selected Yesterday will also be looked into.

Stay Tuned.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2022
As a matter of fact;

The only reason we could not continue with the update on this thread was because the Nairaland Bot Suspended Our "Crypto Teaching Account" which is the MrNigerDoxx Account for Continuous Teaching.

So, All of the update that should have occurred last week were missed on here.

However; it's been 7 days already and We can now check for Our 7 days Coins Bias so that We can all see what our profit would have been like if we had traded on Our Coins Selections.
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2022
7th Day:

I hour Bias on The Bullish Coins

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2022
7th day:

24 Bias on The 20 Selected Bullish Coins.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Finally;

7th day:

7 days Bias on The 20 Selected Bullish Coins.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Mathematical Profit Calculation will come up today.

For now; let's get the result for our 20 Selected Bearish Coins....
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by nazzyon(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2022
FREE BITCOIN CASH

Register to get free Bitcoin Cash daily:
I have 3 exclusive invites for only three people:
1: https://cashrain.com/invite/te1t8xif79s
2: https://cashrain.com/invite/ufk56cqzjba
3: https://cashrain.com/invite/e9r2kxkb9hl

Join to get the community to get free $BCH

You dont need to pay anybody.

You don't need to spend never ending hours mining. People are just doing giveaways.
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2022
7th Day:

7 Days Bias on The Bearish Coins

���

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2022
7th Day:

1 hour Bias on The Bearish Coins

���

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2022
7th Day:

24 hour Bias on The Bearish Coins

���

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2022
Our Profit Analysis will be coming up within the day.

Stay tuned.
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Our Weekend New Coins Selections have been made.

Unlike Last week that We utilized The Morning Session Trading Approach; This time and Week; We will be Utilizing The Night Session to Execute Our Trades.

Stay Tuned and Watch out for Our 16 Bullish and 16 Bearish Coins Below:

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Our 16 Bullish Coins Selections for 2, 12, 2022:

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
The above 16 Coins are Our Bearish Coins Selection for December 2, 2022.

Create Your New Watchlist and Add them to you watchlist like we did before.

Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MrValthegreat: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
I want to join CAB, can you add me to the platform pls?
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
MrValthegreat:
I want to join CAB, can you add me to the platform pls?

You can reach out to my contact which you can see below in my bio via WhatsApp if you are PREPARED AND READY (PAR) To Join, Take Risks and Be Responsible for Your Risks.
Re: Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Meanwhile,

The Essence of Engaging in Any Form of Trade is To Be "Profiting".

Another 4,000 Naira Withdrawn through Virtual Sport Trading.

#ProfitMultiplierBible.

Account Balance back to 10,600 Naira because This is All that it takes to Engage in Profitable Trades on The Virtual Sport Markets.

More Trades and Consistent Withdrawals Loading Up as I Stay on My Grind:

https://www.nairaland.com/7485737/staying-grind-700-naira-10k

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me / Delivery Duration / Mortgage And Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.