Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. (948 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Emmynator(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
I saw the name of the sender, but i totaly dont know the person.
Is there anyway to reach out to the person? if it's a mistake, I'll have to return it.
Have you been in this situation? How did you go about it?

Modified: my friend who is in UK, sent the money. He wasn't having naira that's why the sender had an entirely different name, I'm relieved.
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Kosoco(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
What's d bank name...
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmynator:
Is there anyway to reach out to the person? if it's a mistake, I'll have to return it.

if it is a mistake, they will contact you, if it aint......MERRY XMAS!
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by floss(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
What's d bank name...

Your money dey loss?....
After asking the name of the bank what else will you ask?

What's the sender's name and time of receiving the money...

Comrade talk true say no be wetin you want do be that.

1 Like

Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Jidemoo: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Just report to your bank...they can help track the bank name and account details of the sender.

Keep on doing good

1 Like

Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Baawaa(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
The person will soon call you
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Kosoco(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
floss:

Your money dey loss?....
After asking the name of the bank what else will you ask?

What's the sender's name and time of receiving the money...

Comrade talk true say no be wetin you want do be that.
Everything dey turn to joke for una. You Asked for a solution can't you narrow your enquiry...
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Emmynator(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
What's d bank name...
I don't know the name of the bank it was sent from.
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Emmynator(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if it is a mistake, they will contact you, if it aint......MERRY XMAS!
Maybe i will keep it for up to a month cheesy
If after then, nothing happens, toh, i tried.
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmynator:

Maybe i will keep it for up to a month cheesy
If after then, nothing happens, toh, i tried.

exactly...
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by SavageResponse(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Elfredino:
Lol merry Xmas miracle alert has located you

Ordinary 30K that someone sent by mistake is what you're rejoicing about?!
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by tosbobby(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Escalate the issue to the customer care of your bank if truly you wish to refund the money.

Related issue often comes up between First Bank and UBA customers because they use the same software - Finacle 10
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by shegzy0514(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmynator:
Baba Do giveaway with 10k. No fear nothing go happen grin
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Weyrehmod: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmynator:

Modified: my friend who is in UK, sent the money. He wasn't having naira that's why the sender had an entirely different name, I'm relieved.

Pls can you help me with 5k from the cash.. I really need it
Re: I Received 30k From An Unknown Person. by Orente21(f): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmynator:

kk

(1) (Reply)

Earn $60 Daily With Amazon Bounty Program / Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala / Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.