Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police (22933 Views)

How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers / Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Abduction Of Katsina Students: Declare State Of Emergency Now – Atiku To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Kinzo0917(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Imagine d state of d president is unsafe. Even wen he visited, d bandits still stuck. This show and proof that his government has bn rejected. No one is happy with him. Everywhere us insecurity. Nigeria �� has never have it this bad
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by thesilentman(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
I believe this story no matter what anybody says.The Northern cabals have technically divided this country on the downlow.They are just being subtle about it now because they have not siphoned enough of southern resources to sustain the north in the event of our imminent disentegration as a nation or perhaps until the bubble finally burst.This is a silent war against the south.Underrate the north at your own peril!
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by poseidon12: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa, what's up in your hood? Just wondering if you still believe that the North is safe.

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Donspicey: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
So how many was actually abducted

Have all the students been accounted for

Even if one student was abducted,it still matters...

Dont knw why This government don't really value human lives......

Every life matters......

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Nato008(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
honestly if the dire situation of the security state in Nigeria is reported as it is.......u would know we are almost finished, imagine for something like this to happen in the home state of the president....while he is in town.....nawa oh
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by ofuonyebi: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
NA LIE!..NA LIE!!...THAT'S THE "REAL FAKE" LIFE OF NIGERIAN LEADERS..
THAT'S THE SAME THING THEY TOLD US ABOUT CHIBOK GIRLS..
BEFORW THE YAWA BURST OUT...DURING GEJ ERA
THIS IS THE GREAT SHAME OF OUR NATION..!
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by MrStylish(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Abobi.
Believe Nigeria Police at ur own Expense
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by PastorDelight1: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please help me. This is a genuine case. You can ask me any questions if you doubt it.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by UltimateSpice: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Security issue is so volatile in our country.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Kaiser20: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
The bandits follow mallam Buhari reach kastina his home state . The sick retired general is too weak.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by boringdraw: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arise TV is owned by Nduka, same man that owns ThisdayNewspaper, his an APC propaganda merchant. Believe anything from his outlet at your own peril.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by splashbaby(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lies... Don't believe them... They know nothing.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by riczy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Abeg I want to ask d police Pro- how many years will it take u n ur force to count d girls?
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by ebuclassic18(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=Jones4190 post=96996083]this is the handiwork of PDP and ipob. mr president is in katsina now, all terrorist group will remain calm till the president return to abuja[/quottl

your very correct at least when Mr president return to abuja boys can start their job again
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by dominique(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
You have to wait for a ransom call before you can confirm if students were kidnapped? Are there no student records in the school? Can't they do a roll call?
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by AerialMapper: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Actually, I don't give a hoot whether it is 100 or 2000 ...

They'll rather deny the news than embarass the northern-led government

Enjoy the banditry
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by PrinceMajestic: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
damn those are my boys their school was invaded, that school was my first ppa in kankara lg. they're all boys in that school n its a boarding school. that school is too isolated and located too inside near zango the most dreaded village in kankara town, I remember how they robbed fellow corpers twice in a week during inec training period n election week in that same Science but that school don't have much security apart from the usual 2 maiguards in every school but there are lots of police there in the town about 5 armour personal carriers where there in KKR last year b4 I left. may nothing happen to those boys. this one touch me, Allah save the young boys. KKR will always b my northern home
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by faithylady(f): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Aystarz: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Police can lie. I don't believe e them anymore

Anymore Shuo, you dey believe those ne'redo-wells before?
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Herkim(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is how they refused to investigate the abduction of chibok girls by boko harams during Jonathan era.

Investigate first then come out with communiqué base on your findings.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Aystarz: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
boringdraw:
Arise TV is owned by Nduka, same man that owns ThisdayNewspaper, his an APC propaganda merchant. Believe anything from his outlet at your own peril.

So na your Aso Rock wereys wey dey disguise make we believe abi? Dundee United
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by fashrola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jones4190:
this is the handiwork of PDP and ipob. mr president is in katsina now, all terrorist group will remain calm till the president return to abuja

Try get sense......
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Mummyfour(f): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Esseite:
Let them ask the army/police, the story read that the Army engaged the bandits in a gun duel, how come they made away with hundreds of students?

How can one make away with hundreds of students despite a gun battle with the army?

Even if you follow footsteps, you would find them. hundreds of students stepping on bushes and grass would definitely make a pathway.
hmmm. stepping on grass will make a pathway. Makes sense

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by michoim(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fake news everywhere you go...
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by sunjos79: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fake news.let NTA update us on the real news.Lai Mohammed must ensure social media bill is passed by force by force.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Redhot111(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jones4190:
this is the handiwork of PDP and ipob. mr president is in katsina now, all terrorist group will remain calm till the president return to abuja

Hand work of PDP? Hmmmmm. But why didn't the army, DSS and the APC stop it? After all the C-in-C was there to visit his home. Not not forgetting that he promised to end insecurity within the 1st 4 months in office. And almost 6years down the line this is happening.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Blackdisciple(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Different stories from Katsina sha, I just hope say them no carry people children go and the authority dey bobo us ooo

well the true story will surface soon

meanwhile Baba dey for Katsina now
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Ekpekaycee: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Looking for students that escaped from the school.,.. hmm is the school a prison? I don't think the students escaped from the school, rather they ran for their lives.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by michoim(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jones4190:
Correct talk...
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by NairaMaster1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Esseite:
Let them ask the army/police, the story read that the Army engaged the bandits in a gun duel, how come they made away with hundreds of students?

How can one make away with hundreds of students despite a gun battle with the army?

Even if you follow footsteps, you would find them. hundreds of students stepping on bushes and grass would definitely make a pathway.

You can volunteer to help us find them ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.