Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Whoever Touches Me Melt (interesting Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Whoever Touches Me Melt (interesting Story) (528 Views)

The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) / Any Interesting Story On Nairaland / "Learning To Be Silent" An Interesting Story By Ebiowei Goddey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Touches Me Melt (interesting Story) by Authorfeathers: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sunlight.

Written by Feathers.

Episode 1

Elsie

I ran into my mom's closet and screamed my lungs out. "Mom! Mom!"

She placed her two hands on her ear and turned to me.

"Elsie! what is it?" She asked with her hand still on her ears?

"See this....I've been admitted into Kiss college." I said and gave her my admission letter.

She collected it and stood happily, we hugged.

It's my third time of trying and I'm glad I finally got admitted.

kiss college is everyone dream's school, everyone wants to go in there and experience the supernatural.

I've heard so much about the moon and the sun, how powerful they are in the school, I want to see them myself.

I lied when I was applying that I've got some supernatural powers too but I didn't have any. I just hope they won't use their powers to strandle me.

But I'm just interested in going there.

----

Sunday evening!

I alighted from the car that transported me to Kiss college, they don't allow untagged cars to enter so the car I chattered stopped at the entrance of the school.

My mom was with me, she hugged me and said; "Be careful bãby."

"Sure..." I smiled and dragged my box inside Kiss college.

Kiss college is a boarding school, I had to resume on Sunday so I can lodge at my hostel and resume classes on Monday.

As I walked in, the first thing I sighted was a freezed whïte boy. He was as whïte as snow and couldn't move.

I walked to him and wondered how the boy turned into fully into an ice .

"Hey! what are you doing there?" A lady asked and I turned to her?

She looks petty and slim.

"I'm a newbie....What happened to this boy?" I asked the girl.

"Newbie!"She came to me and hug me.

" Huh!"

"Nobody wants to make friends with me, please be my friend." She said and I smirked.

"Sure.."

"Talking of this freezed boy, he offended the moon and he freezed him ...see, no one dares the moon and the sunlight here. Other students are powerful but not as powerful as the moon and the sunlight." She said.

"I've really read a lot about them." I said to her and we continued chatting.

She lead me to my hostel and luckily we were room mate.

She was so happy.

After I had settled, I asked her; "Why don't you have a friend, not even a room mate?" I asked.

"Please don't change your room, all other students always change their rooms after living with me for few days."

I smirked. "I won't. So tell me?"

"Well." She lowered her head and continued. : "I turn into a leopard at night....sadly, I can't control my powers, whoever is around me at that time get hurt ." She said almost crying.

"Ouch! Are there some students who can't control their powers?" I asked.

"Just few, I'm one of them, the sunlight himself can not control his powers, that's why he doesn't relate with ladies." She said and I nodded.

"Call me Mabel" She added with a smile.

So this girl will suddenly turn into leopard at night and tear me apart, I'm doomed.

----

Few hours later!

I was resting on my bunk when my door opened, it wasn't even knocked.

Three boys walked in, they were dressed in uniform and looked beautiful.

"The moon needs you now." The one standing in the front said.

Mable who was laying quickly stood.

"Ouch! He wants to f--!k you." Mabel said and one of those boys slapped her hard.

Mabel staggered back and fell to her cupboard

"Follow us now." One of the boys ordered, with a firm face.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said boldly.

If he dares slap me, he should expect three in return.

They exchanged surprising glances and shook their head like the were pitying me.

They walked away.

Mable stood from where she fell and came to me, she held my cloth and start to wail.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"They will....now freeze you too. The moon will freeze you." She cried bitterly.

"You are my only friend and now they will freeze you!" She cried out more.

----

Later that night!

Mable took me out to their basket ball base and we began to throw the basket ball, it was late at night but everywhere was bright as a result of street lights everywhere.

Mable missed and threw the ball to a different place, I ran to pick the ball, it was a bit far to where we were playing the basket ball.

As I was coming back with the ball in my hand, I collided with someone and turned back, I intentionally didn't say 'sorry' cause I knew it was a mistake.

I went back to the basketball pitch and continued playing the football.

Floyd's POV

It's late at night, I was moving with my brothers to prep( A class to read at night)

A lady holding a ball hit me, I already thought she has melted only for me to see her walk away.

Nothing happened to her.

"Did you see that?" I asked my brothers, they were six.

"No..." They all replied. They were not too quick to notice she hit me.

"That girl touched me and nothing happened to her." I said.

"Not possible....not true.... " They said as they exchanged surprising glances.

Any lady that touches me melt, why is this lady's own different.

"Find out everything about her and report to me tomorrow morning." I told Howard.

He's the closest to me. He walked away from us.
Re: Whoever Touches Me Melt (interesting Story) by Embellished(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
First to comment.
ride on OP, I dey your back.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Love (18+) / Love Nwantịntị —A Special Valentine Poetry Collection / Do you think this is Why Adam Sinned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.