Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why I Like The Elite Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Like The Elite Ladies (271 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Like The Elite Ladies by opusmedia(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
You will always have challenges when you are dating poor ladies non of their problems is theirs anymore rather they are yours but in the elite relationship the level is deferent see how the elite Ladies solves their problems themselves

https://elitecollect.company.site/

and tells you just to comment, how is this dress darling, how is this wigs Hot... you know with that you will be happy as a guy... read more

(1) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Take Off Her Clothes After Smelling Erica’s Perfume On Her. VID / She's So Fire - American Singer, Chris Brown Writes About Tems / I Need A Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.