Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cheat? (273 Views)

Lady Carries "I'm Sorry Eddie I Will Never Cheat Again" Placard / Why Cheat In The First Place? / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cheat? by Flame4chi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Most times I only just wonder why we cheat on our partners. This Life is simple enough to be able to tell your partner what are your wants and dislikes.

I'm very much single and broke. What the thought of cheating on my wife drives me crazy.

I see Married men and women justify adultery. It's so painful. I pray not to cheat on my partner because I'll go craze if I find out she does that.

I seriously know this isn't easy. One needs prayers and serious discipline. I'm not been Spiritual. But I believe in God the Highest.

May God bless the hustlers out there. It's not easy putting food on the table in this kinda period.

It's not easy being a Nigerian. Good Night.
Re: Why Cheat? by Henrywalker: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
When you are with the wrong person, your chance of cheating would be high!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nazgul: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Henrywalker:
When you are with the wrong person, your chance of cheating would be high!
I disagree. Some people just cheat for the fun of it regardless of whether or not they're with the right person.

Some do it cos they can't control their lustful desires.

Some, it's greed that pushes them into cheating. They're not contended with the efforts their partner is making to provide for them. They want more.

Some just want to experience the feeling.

1 Like

Re: Why Cheat? by longetivity(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Wahala for who get partner
Re: Why Cheat? by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin
Re: Why Cheat? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Cheating is good, wink

It helps the mental health wink

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies The Reason Why Most Guys Soliloquoy? / Machiavelli's FP Re: "See What My Girlfriend Is Doing And I'm Worried" / What Made You A Redpiller? Share Your Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.