Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Just Opened My Own Bakery - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Opened My Own Bakery (12536 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
sonnie10:

When you started, I knew you would eventually need a bigger and better oven, that was why I asked this question. Investing in good oven is central to the success of any bakery.
Greater heights!

Thank you very much
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Idaytesj29(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
sunday002:
Try and get mobile bakery too, it helps!!! and don't reduce your ingredients at the long run. Best of luck!!!

What's mobile bakery pls?
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Idaytesj29(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
solochris:

Thank you very much

The location is Ibadan, my Dad is going into this business soon. He is a retiree and that is what he wants to retire upon and invest money in.

I have my own job, gov, but I will be the manager of the bakery but we will employ a baker.

What should I expect? Where should I shoot my attention to minimize dubious activities?

Thanks

We will start in few months.

We want to develop our reciepe first before mass production. Thanks you.
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Idaytesj29:

The location is Ibadan, my Dad is going into this business soon. He is a retiree and that is what he wants to retire upon and invest money in.

I have my own job, gov, but I will be the manager of the bakery but we will employ a baker.

What should I expect? Where should I shoot my attention to minimize dubious activities?

Thanks

Good one. My question is, do you have idea in Bakery business? Is there any consultant helping you out ? How do you intend to develop your recipe? I want to understand how far you have gone and your level of experience so I can know where to come in
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Idaytesj29(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
solochris:

Good one. My question is, do you have idea in Bakery business? Is there any consultant helping you out ? How do you intend to develop your recipe? I want to understand how far you have gone and your level of experience so I can know where to come in

Okay sir, we has a friend who has a pharmacy and bakery together. He has told him he will assist with the creation of a recipe. We only sold bread before, baking itself, none. But he has interned for about 6 years now. The plan is locate it on a plot of land within our residential building to make supervision easy, only a fence will divide the two structure.
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2022
We thank God for the progress made so far

2 Likes

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2022
This is to inform you guys that I will be relocating to a new site by November 1st. We must expand. Reach out to me if u need any form of assistance
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2022
My new bakery located in Ikorodu. Opening soon

5 Likes

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by patwilly(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
solochris:
And thank God I have moved from locally fabricated oven to imported electric oven
How much did this cost you sir and is this full bag or half bag oven?
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
patwilly:

How much did this cost you sir and is this full bag or half bag oven?

It's half bag. 1.650M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Bigade: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
What of If I buy 1deck oven or 2deck over, what's the difference with 3deck oven
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Bigade: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
What type of mixer will you advise that someone should go for, locally made or imported and again, some ppl do talk about dough molder/divider, how necessary is this. Thanks @solochris
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by odimbannamdi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
solochris:
My bakery, you too can make it

I will come visiting one of these days...expect me... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by odimbannamdi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
solochris:
3 deck gas oven

How do you feel with maintenance and repairs?

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by odimbannamdi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Thanks

Hey bro,

How is this going?
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

How do you feel with maintenance and repairs?

No issues yet. It's 3 years already

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Sirchiboy: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
solochris:
All glory to God, I have been able to actualize my long time dream of owning a bakery. Having graduated from the University in 2009 with a degree in Food Science and Technology, worked with several food companies for about 8 yrs now, I now finally have my own bakery. I just want this thread to be for those in the business or those intending to go into bakery business. Come in let's share ideas together. Also feel free to ask me any questions, I'm available to respond to them all
Can 500k setup a bakery

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Can 500k setup a bakery

Budget 4M sir
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bigade:
What type of mixer will you advise that someone should go for, locally made or imported and again, some ppl do talk about dough molder/divider, how necessary is this. Thanks @solochris

I advise you go for imported.

As for dough moulder and divider, they are not compulsory till you start producing in large quantity
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bigade:
What of If I buy 1deck oven or 2deck over, what's the difference with 3deck oven

The only difference is the number of loaves it will bake at a time. If one deck takes 18 family size loaves, then 2 decks will take 36 etc
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by Sirchiboy: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
solochris:

Budget 4M sir
Where I wan get 4m
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by cmoney22222: 6:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Use the 500k carry 8 odds for betnaija. All straight win.

Then thank me later

Sirchiboy:
Where I wan get 4m
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by hayzed1090: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2023
solochris:

I do consultations also. I can put you through from the beginning till everything is set. You can pm for more info

I Hope your consultation fee is affordable
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
hayzed1090:

I Hope your consultation fee is affordable

Very affordable
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by mocochannel: 5:47am On Mar 28, 2023
solochris:
All glory to God, I have been able to actualize my long time dream of owning a bakery. Having graduated from the University in 2009 with a degree in Food Science and Technology, worked with several food companies for about 8 yrs now, I now finally have my own bakery. I just want this thread to be for those in the business or those intending to go into bakery business. Come in let's share ideas together. Also feel free to ask me any questions, I'm available to respond to them all

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by solochris(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ikorodu outlet

Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by amstardi: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
solochris:
Ikorodu outlet
what is the profit ratio in this business ..
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by lavylilly: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
solochris:

No issues yet. It's 3 years already
Do you have any distributor in Alimosho?
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by lavylilly: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
cmoney22222:
Use the 500k carry 8 odds for betnaija. All straight win.

Then thank me later

Mumu
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by cmoney22222: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why?

lavylilly:
Mumu
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by lavylilly: 5:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: I Just Opened My Own Bakery by cmoney22222: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Oga go and rest

lavylilly:
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationship Between Inflation And The Unending Devaluation Of The Naira / Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / CBN Forex Reforms Cripple BDC Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.