Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. (8430 Views)

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by okadaman2: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
Inspector General is not a police man, he's PDP Chief Security Consultant.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Pharoh: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^

Can you prove those allegations in the court?.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by malali: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
rigging ringim
you are not a smart fellow

there are so many not so smart fellows in PDP
but you have chosen to excel amongst them,

just to let you know, i have just bought this little baby
because,i will have videos,of your rigging all over the world
within 24hrs of voting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PDP be warned nigerians are ready
IBB deceived us june 12, We are ready if GEJ tries any nonsense

Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by oldskul(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
This IG get B***n so? the same man came out to pronuced tinted glass banned! the man no no waiting dem bring am come do
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by thunder74(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
I cant belief this is happening in a free society, what does he think we are, morons or what? Fellow compatriots, go to www.qik.com  to download video record/sharing application to your phone, record anything you want and it automatically transmits live to the whole world, even if your phone is confiscated, the information recorded is already uploaded and the trace (I guess) can not be seen in your phone. This I have used before and plan to use during the election day whether Rigging/Riggin orders otherwise. I weep for Nigeria in ijebu.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by malali: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
thunder74:

I cant belief this is happening in a free society, what does he think we are, morons or what? Fellow compatriots, go to www.qik.com  to download video record/sharing application to your phone, record anything you want and it automatically transmits live to the whole world, even if your phone is confiscated, the information recorded is already uploaded and the trace (I guess) can not be seen in your phone. This I have used before and plan to use during the election day whether Rigging/Riggin orders otherwise. I weep for Nigeria in ijebu.

i just downloaded qik
nice app
dem go gree, PDP is in for a shocker!!!
they think its going to be status quo, Nigerians get ready,
the june 12 fight will be fought again, only this time its april 9th smiley
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by JUO(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
wahala
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Apollonio: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
smiley
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by seunlayi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
why the ban?
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by okadaman2: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Pharoh When are you going to sue me to court?  i'm waiting for you.

I repeat, the Inspector General of Police Hafiz Ringim is PDP's corrupt Chief Security Consultant.

May he and his family eternally suffer the same kind of deceit PDP and GEJ are imposing on Nigerians. May his generation be cheated and robbed the same way he's allowing PDP to cheat and rob Nigerians of their vote.

If Hafiz Ringim knows about PDP's Rigging and looks the other way, May his family never know peace.

May the God that judged Abacha, punish Corrupt police officers and their supporters.

no need to fear curse if you are not doing these things.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by malali: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2011
okada_man:

I repeat, the Inspector General of Police Hafiz Ringim is PDP's corrupt Chief Security Consultant.

May he and his family eternally suffer the same kind of deceit PDP and GEJ are imposing on Nigerians. May his generation be cheated and robbed the same way he's allowing PDP to cheat and rob Nigerians of their vote.

If Hafiz Ringim knows about PDP's Rigging and looks the other way, May his family never know peace.

May the God that judged Abacha, punish Corrupt police officers and their supporters.

AMEN!!

SAI BB2011
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by AljUche: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
avenue for rigging angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
This is an indicator that the government wants to deny you your right to have your vote count.

This means everybody must come with at least one hidden camera or mobile which they must use to film and report any rigging!
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by eros(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2011
okada_man:

A BIG AMEN TO THAT A BILLION TIMES. One or another we will surely get them. Either by God, Sango, Ogun, Obatala or any other means. They have fooled Nigerians enough and their time is up. It's either they leave power or die in power like Abacha and Yaradua.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by zeeleso(f): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
I quote this post from FB.

" I heard the INEC information commissioner on AIT a while ago and he refuted the call made by the IGP. Infact,he said no policeman is expected to carry a gun into the polling booth as the election is meant to be people friendly. Besides,he also said people can stay back after casting their votes and watch proceedings provided they did cause any trouble, the man further said each result of every polling center is MANDATED BY LAW to be pasted after the counting of votes. The IGP is apparently a passionately misguided fellow,boot licker and a joker! Nigerians should disregard his sentiments and obey the clarion call, go with all your communication gadgets, James Bond pens and eye glasses would have been a great tool as well" . . Oh the relief!!

Also a while back GEJ requested a private meeting with JEGA which JEGA declined. Apparently, Jega is not playing ball and the police is the next way to intimidate us
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by ideylaff: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
May all the Bad Eggs in our society disappear into thin AIR when GOD moves against them .AMEN
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Cuteobi(f): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
Nonsense!!!!!!
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by efisher(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2011
The man has indirectly advertised one of the best ideas for active election monitoring. Very ironic. I have always been a proponent of the idea. Now we have free publicity. They say the best way to make people do something is to tell them not to do it. Hahaha
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Dikyson: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
Who ever says Nigerians should not carry phone to voting hall is insane. In fact,Nigerians should be ready to carry their phones and portable camera for election observation in all pulling stations.This is the only way we can proof a credible election.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by nich(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
rubbish over nonsense! they better be ready for live coverage with satellite support and instant upload! when would our people begin to think of ways to 'better' the lives of the citizenry.  angry  infact, i better just reserve my energy for some useful work than lament here!  lipsrsealed
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by ziccoit: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
People are wiser. PDP is lossing out. Without rigging PDP will go in peace and leave the country as one. With rigging PDP will go without peace and leave the country in pieces.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Hatitude: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
Will the Internet Service Providers now promise Nigerians that they would not fail us on the election day. MTN, Airtel, Etisalat et al, you are advised to ensure that your systems are robust enough to cope with the influx/traffic/usage for this election. In the event of a failure, you may be accused of depriving Nigerians of a free, fair and transparent elections.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by 702: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
I av gt enuf of these . . . . . . nonsense!

Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by 0Edward0(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2011
[size=14pt]No way for Rigging [/size]

The use of mobile phones/devices are allowed at various Polling Units across the nation during the 2011 General Elections.

http://twitter.com/inecnigeria
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
Anyone who thinks this coming elections will not be rigged is living in a fool's paradise
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Exponental(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2011
[size=27pt][b]P[/b]olice [b]D[/b]efending [b]P[/b]olitics
Can u imagine? Having a fone with a camera now is an offence.
I want 2 believe IG is unconsciously conscious.[/size]
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by efisher(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
Seems this patient aint leaving this bed any time soon. Even Dr. Jega cannot cure him. Sad cry

Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by OneDee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2011
I don't know when we'll ever have a Normal human being as our IGP
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Gayigaskia(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
What do you expect the former IG of Police in Bayelsa do? Ringim is for sure Rigging for DAftLuck Jonafrom grin grin

Of course we will defy this order

BB all the way
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by bfire(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
Is this country not bigger than any personal ambition?

Why would trouble sleep like this and yanga go wake am ( Fela was a priest, then ).

IGP, human right na my property. I'm staying in this country till now in other to vote and get it recorded and you "wish" to deny me this, fear God oooo.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2011
Is this a joke or something. Even in other countries people are encouraged to take their camera and phones with them. This Ringing guy must be jonzing. I'm taking my camera to the polling booth on that day. God punish satan.
Re: INspector General of Police bans the use of Phones and Camera On Election Day. by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
So are they on other words telling the press not to be present in any polling booth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ - Opposition Wants To Bring Us Down / Oil Production Ranking Of States / Happy Birthday Jarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.