Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (50402 Views)

ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by UKBobo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Was thinking of coming home for Easter - forget am - make I roll to Tanzania instead. Nonsense polity.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by juman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lies.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by grim33(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lol
Rawtruth1:
Funny country. "firefight" indeed. Please, urgently apologize to the Igbos for the unnecessary blood of innocent civilians shed between 67-70 during the Nigeria /Biafra conflict. I see what's happening in the north as vengeance and divine retribution. Believe it or not, the bloodshed won't stop until there is apology and healing of wounds. I am a spiritual man, I see a lot spiritually
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by kolmart: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
All this. are political permutations against 2023 nothing like kidnapping jharee northern region is 100% safe. Boko Haram and Terrorists have been degraded according to minister of Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by nedekid: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Farki:

It's becoming more apparent every day that Nigeria is being invaded by outside forces who are using whatever violent means to cash out.
They are Fulani heardsmen encouraged by ogas at the top to come to naija.
Unfortunately they have seen banditry, kidnapping as being more lucrative than chasing cows around the bushes.

3 Likes

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by lathrowinger: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Funny country. "firefight" indeed. Please, urgently apologize to the Igbos for the unnecessary blood of innocent civilians shed between 67-70 during the Nigeria /Biafra conflict. I see what's happening in the north as vengeance and divine retribution. Believe it or not, the bloodshed won't stop until there is apology and healing of wounds. I am a spiritual man, I see a lot spiritually
All I see is 2 swua in Buhari voice
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by gbagyiza: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Rich4god:
My own is that... Let the military do and clear all these bandits away from our forests. They keep getting bolder by the day.

It may be difficult for the military to clear them because they have given the bandits space to strategies. The military n police supposed to be taking the battle to the bandits in the forest but reverse is the case. Nigerians are in serious trouble.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uyi168:
Look at what Nigeria has turned under the very eyes of an ex-military man turned president...

All of those that sold this vegetable to us, e nor go better for una..
cry
Omoh E dey better for me oh.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by morikee: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
When did Katsina became Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by thatigboman: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
And it is reuters in Maiduguri that is reporting this?
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Loveurneighbour: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Some people are happy about the INSECURITY happening in Nigeria. I don't know what people gain when calamity befall others.
The law of Karma awaits you...

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by thatigboman: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mods it is GSSS Katsina, not GSS Kaduna

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:
People were kidnapped but I doubt if they are up to 600.

The 600 students figure is a scam
what's your point, Mr ade?

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by owendei(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
NwaNimo1:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nigeria-security/nigerian-military-in-firefight-with-gang-who-kidnapped-students-idUKKBN28M0HK
The heading captures Kaduna, the beginning of the article says Maiduguri Reuters, then the article itself mentions katsina. Which one we wan follow now?

This kind confusion sef.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uyi168:
Look at what Nigeria has turned under the very eyes of an ex-military man turned president...

All of those that sold this vegetable to us, e nor go better for una..
cry

ah swear
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by sojfarm: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
See the life of first to comment NPF

They have earlier denied this occurence and nothing will happen
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Blackdisciple(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by 4ckyou: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:
People were kidnapped but I doubt if they are up to 600.

The 600 students figure is a scam

It's even 800

2 Likes

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Femeto: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
How can we remove Buhari?
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by teemy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
According to the news I saw on Nairaland some days ago I think, Buhari allegedly went to Katsina for 1 week holiday. All of a sudden, School Children are attacked and kidnapped from their school. Is this a coincidence? Buhari should be investigated. Maybe he wants to use this kidnapping as an excuse for another trillion dollar loan to fight kidnapping. Buhari regime is the worst presidency since 1999. Even Yaradua will be rolling inside the grave. Buhari regime has PhD in uselessness... The most useless regime in Nigerian history. Tuehhhhh!

On the contrary, I think this is a deliberate affront to discredit the president especially at a time when he was in the state. It will send a resounding noise that he is very incapable of marshalling the security architecture of the state. Highly political I would say. Afterall, it was on the wave of such a noise his party rode to victory in the past. Seems we now have political terrorism being used as a tool to usurp powers. I hope the students all get found and safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by MuscularDick(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin
Romanoff:
Children can no longer go to school in peace.
They did not get military clearance to go to school
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Blackdisciple(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm.
The government should keep playing gamble with us

the time gun will become wetin every man go wan carry is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by adeblow(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by merits(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Buhari you see your life? Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
There you should be outright death penalty for kidnappers.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Lawalemi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
For everything they accused Jonathan, twice of it is happening under them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Nasir123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Stupid news!
They should tell us something meaningful.

Useless leaders with a very warped brains.

This Country is so fvcked up
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by 1972xy: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Buhari is a failiour ! He is a fulani man who is using the office of the presidency to play the script of the Fulani Agenda concerning Nigeria. He Is the president General of the whole fulanis and cattle rearers in the whole west africa.
So, he cannot do anything to stop the killings and loothing and kindnappings perpetrated by his kinsmen as he himself invited them into the country by given them visa and resident permits on arrival from neigbouring countries.
Shame on you Mr President. You are failiour . History will never forget you as the worst and mumu president Nigeria ever had.
The whole North is in dissarray. killing the innocent Hausa people inorder to take over their land . why Buhari?
Anyway, the Northern leaders now have come to realise the importance of education. When the southerners were telling them that they were sitting on a keg of gun powder by embracing the so called Amajirin Islamic education, they did not see any thing bad in it. Now, they have seen it all. They can now see what lack of education is causing them.
I blame the Northern leaders because they invited the bandits into the country. .now the bandits are recruiting their children who are amajiri graduates and drops out to join them. Baba Buhari shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by watchindelta(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
No no this Country is getting worst, Nigeria is now become more ground for evil! What a Country? When will the people of Nigeria ever see really happiness without tears again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election / Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.