Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (50407 Views)

ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by MyGeneration(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2020
4ckyou:

It's even 800
I thought it was 1 million
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by ferking(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
God will help us in this country, because we don't have leaders that care for it's citizens
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by naijadrivablog: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Northerners that don't go to school, how come the figure is 600
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Happyguy201:
Nigerian girls are useless
Better go an marry...except may be you are a product of under bridge.... All this your ranting no go pass denying you pussy... Ten second man like you...
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by kraftysprouts: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Funny country. "firefight" indeed. Please, urgently apologize to the Igbos for the unnecessary blood of innocent civilians shed between 67-70 during the Nigeria /Biafra conflict. I see what's happening in the north as vengeance and divine retribution. Believe it or not, the bloodshed won't stop until there is apology and healing of wounds. I am a spiritual man, I see a lot spiritually

1966 May to 1970 January
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Josywhyte: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2020
And who do u think sponsored those kidnappings if not Buhari and Buratai....nonsense leaders.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by PrinceMajestic: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2020
stupid op how is Kaduna and katsina the same place? headline says Kaduna, story says katsina. all the fools didn't see this stupid error but are quick to insult the President. govt never denied the attack, they only said they are yet to ascertain the particular number of missing and kidnapped students. stupid people, show little empathy for your country, stop being sick losers
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by PrinceMajestic: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Josywhyte:
And who do u think sponsored those kidnappings if not Buhari and Buratai....nonsense leaders.
FOOL disgracing his entire generation here
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by PrinceMajestic: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Keep typing nonsense there...
Since you chose to believe the government version of the story, why don't you just stay silent and wait for them to release their figure before you comment??
You're just another idiotic enemy of Nigeria, as powerful and sophiscated as boko haram terrorists they could only kidnap 300 chibok girls n 270 in dapchi. even knowing that its all boys boarding school how can those hungry zango bandits kidnap 600 stubborn boys amidst gunfire exchange with police in kankara? kankara is my town during Nysc n I taught in that school, the exchange of gunfire with Police n bandits gave the boys more room to escape although some where still kidnapped but certainly not up to 100, why they were missing much is that the gunfire exchange gave room for many to flee. if you ve been to the school, you will understand better why they can't even move 80 students from that school successfully but u being an idiotic enemy of Nigeria any fake news that tarnish Nigeria further is your joy to believe in. idiot, I'm a deltan n I know that place very well, all u supporting the fake news will face more evil fate than the victims. I hate people like you so much
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by PrinceMajestic: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2020
nedekid:

All na the same.
Idiotic fool. that's how you guys intentionally spread false news. instead noting the error. you say is the same. foolish fake news merchant
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by Josywhyte: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
FOOL disgracing his entire generation here
Call me whatever u like. I've just said the truth. How can girls be kidnapped few hours after the president's arrival to his state? A whole president!
That's absurd and disgraceful. He knows what's going on...
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by cliqtips: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
I presume you're one of them but I'll rather not saying anything.
jumper524:
read content not headline.
they said the report of over 600 kidnapped was false but only about 100 missing.
pesin when no see the previous post go think say you dey make sense.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by PrinceMajestic: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Josywhyte:

Call me whatever u like. I've just said the truth. How can girls be kidnapped few hours after the president's arrival to his state? A whole president!
That's absurd and disgraceful. He knows what's going on...
I still call u a fool again. but this time a bigger FOOL. the students are all boys, its a boarding school I taught in during my Nysc. boko haram as powerful n sophisticated that they are they could only kidnap 300 chibok girls, n 270 dapchi girls. now this is an all boys boarding school how can those hungry zango bandits kidnap 600 stubborn school boys amidst gunfire exchange with police? you enemies of Nigeria have lost common sense because you only seek for false news to discredit the country. enemy of Nigeria, if u don't change, the country will swallow u up
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by HallaDaTruth: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Useless northerners again. Shame
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by mceze(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Funny country. "firefight" indeed. Please, urgently apologize to the Igbos for the unnecessary blood of innocent civilians shed between 67-70 during the Nigeria /Biafra conflict. I see what's happening in the north as vengeance and divine retribution. Believe it or not, the bloodshed won't stop until there is apology and healing of wounds. I am a spiritual man, I see a lot spiritually

Tell me what you see about me
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by lorhema(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quotehttps://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nigeria-securit[/quote]

GSS Kankara not Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by BluntNigerian: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
You're just another idiotic enemy of Nigeria, as powerful and sophiscated as boko haram terrorists they could only kidnap 300 chibok girls n 270 in dapchi. even knowing that its all boys boarding school how can those hungry zango bandits kidnap 600 stubborn boys amidst gunfire exchange with police in kankara? kankara is my town during Nysc n I taught in that school, the exchange of gunfire with Police n bandits gave the boys more room to escape although some where still kidnapped but certainly not up to 100, why they were missing much is that the gunfire exchange gave room for many to flee. if you ve been to the school, you will understand better why they can't even move 80 students from that school successfully but u being an idiotic enemy of Nigeria any fake news that tarnish Nigeria further is your joy to believe in. idiot, I'm a deltan n I know that place very well, all u supporting the fake news will face more evil fate than the victims. I hate people like you so much
Just be typing nonsense..
80 Students you said??
And you think 80 Students are so small a number?
You're the bigger Fooll here.!!
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by BluntNigerian: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
This is the First-Hand Figure..
Not The Government Lies You Chose To Believe.
You Are The Real Hater Of Nigeria for deliberately choosing to believe in lies.!! http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/520-of-us-were-kidnapped-rescued-kankara-student-reveals
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by toprealman: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2020
AFONJACOW:
The news is fake and no kidnapping took place the news is from ipob... According to liar Mohammed
Your post is evil. May people not think that your cry for intervention when misfortune visits you is a fake call for help.
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by AFONJACOW(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
toprealman:

Your post is evil. May people not think that your cry for intervention when misfortune visits you is a fake call for help.
sharrap... This is ipob handiwork to tarnish our lovely daddy good governance... So let's pretend as nothing happened
Re: GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students by owendei(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Myhusband:
the soldiers that can't rescue the students during gun fight is trailing them to the bush to rescue the students

even though I'm not happy being a Nigerian but I still thank God I'm not a Northerner, Northerners are very dangerous people that use negative side of religion to save face

forget these people nice act, they can go extreme with human life to prove a political point, what am I even saying, people that killed corpers in number because there kinsmen wasn't elected

we can't question God but all Northeners don't worth existing as human
You just committed a fallacy of hasty generalization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.