Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? (1027 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
undecidedHello Guys,

Life has been good. Life can get better. Yet still, life can just switch up on you suddenly. You’ll never see that coming.

Within a period of 2 weeks, I had a falling out with a sibling I dearly loved and did everything with, I had a big issue with Nigerian customs over my consignment ( cost me huge loss of money and time). This drop in revenue cost my business legal issues because we couldn’t help but default on payment for rents.

I was badly beaten in my spirit. Now, I’m even considering looking for a job while I nurse my heartaches. No real help is forthcoming though.

This is my trial moment but I’m assured of victory.

So guys what was your own trial moment as a man?
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by falcon01: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Been alive is my biggest Challenge!.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
The guy dat said being alive is his biggest challenge should please commit sucide chap chap cus we don't have oxygen to waste, moreover the scientist said there's rise in global temperature,

Moreover OP my own still dey God's hand oo, i can't say shhhh here wink

Anyway god go help us all smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
falcon01:
Been alive is my biggest Challenge!.

I hope life turns out well for us all

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by jawalis(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Getting to decide what exactly life is all about!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Everyday we face new trials in life even though we might fail we hope to come back standing twice as tall.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
how to get a job

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Chloraseptic: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Living in Nigeria is my greatest challenge..

It won't be long again though.
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2020
SmellySperm:
how to get a job

My Brother!

Was Jesus actually speaking about a rich man in that eye of a needle and camel statement? Or was he talking about getting a job in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by tobechi74: 3:22am On Dec 13, 2020
How to last 39 minutes. Shey na manhood

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03am On Dec 13, 2020
um. manhood trial moment? i thought we're all about "humanity" and "humanism" now.

op, i propose you rephrase the topic: your biggest trial moment as a human. that way no body is excluded from sharing their pains and shxt.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by adedotun69229: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2020
:Been alive is my biggest Challenge!.I hope life turns out well for us all
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:
um. manhood trial moment? i thought we're all about "humanity" and "humanism" now.

op, i propose you rephrase the topic: your biggest trial moment as a human. that way no body is excluded from sharing their pains and shxt.

that's why anytime i hear say you're feminist like this i always run away cus i can't allow any bitch to be giving me headache , i use my brain on productive things wink

jusss look into what you wrote, did you really have sense ?

OP said that cus dat is what he want and dat doesn't mean he is trying to create any type of gender whala wink

their are many threads on nairaland dat the OP will say "boys come in and drop your view on this issue " "girls bla bla bla bla" that doesn't mean say the other gender dat is not mentioned in the topic must not commentsmiley

and if you comment he won't chase you out nah,

aunty you really have whala oo, wink you juss try to complicate every damm thing, life is so simple aswear,

This is whala for who is ready to relate with feminist wink

anyway all is well ma smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I guess he doesn't value your gender's opinion which is always bias and selfish.
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

that's why anytime i hear say you're feminist like this i always run away cus i can't allow any bitch to be giving me headache , i use my brain on productive things wink

jusss look into what you wrote, did you really have sense ?

OP said that cus dat is what he want and dat doesn't mean he is trying to create any type of gender whala wink

their are many threads on nairaland dat the OP will say "boys come in and drop your view on this issue " "girls bla bla bla bla" that doesn't mean say the other gender dat is not mentioned in the topic must not commentsmiley

and if you comment he won't chase you out nah,

aunty you really have whala oo, wink you juss try to complicate every damm thing, life is so simple aswear,

This is whala for who is ready to relate with feminist wink

anyway all is well ma smiley

You'd do well to always ignore me henceforth, but will you take your own counsel? I doubt it.

Who the f---k care about relating with your type in the first place?

Save your smiley faces for those who can stand them.
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You'd do well to always ignore me henceforth, but will you take your own counsel? I doubt it.

Who the f---k care about relating with your type in the first place?

Save your smiley faces for those who can stand them.

Hahahaha grin

Okay ma grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Apt.

You’re wise beyond your years. I apologize if i have unnecessarily assumed you’re a youth
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
iamadonis2:

Apt.

You’re wise beyond your years. I apologize if i have unnecessarily assumed you’re a youth

grin grin grin The assumption inside your head that I am not aware of? Abeg.

I will soon shock you with one of my senseless comments around here. Don't hold any opinion of me, biko. I'm as dumb as a rock.
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin The assumption inside your head that I am not aware of? Abeg.

I will soon shock you with one of my senseless comments around here. Don't hold any opinion of me, biko. I'm as dumb as a rock.

Wo, my shock absorber now is top notch. Same company that makes Buhari’s own
Re: What Was Your Worst “Trial” Moment? by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Life is general, you just don't know,wassup with the next day, been oblivious about the the very next minute happenings, is a trial on it own,na we be your best for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! This quiz will reveal your stinginess level / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / How Do I Handle A Female Bossy Demoted Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.