Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} (8168 Views)

Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS / Teacher Wears Bodysuit Showing Images Of Internal Organs To Teach Anatomy / How A Lamp Can View Its Base Brightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by SEGLIZ: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:
if only our leaders and polithiefcians could be transparent like this frog....Naija for be amongst one of the best countries in the world.

My prayers come 2021 is for president buhari's brain to be transparent like this frog....insha Allah.

Amen.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by pendusky(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2020
They are other transparent animals..

Glass octopus (Vitreledonella richardi) ...
Glass frogs (Centrolenidae) ...
Moon jellyfish (Aurelia aurita) ...
Cyanogaster noctivaga. ...
Sea walnut (Mnemiopsis leidyi) ...
Glasswing butterfly (Greta oto) ...
Venus' flower basket (Euplectella aspergillum) ...
Sea butterflies (Thecosomata)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by ahnie: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=DesChyko post=97014984][/quote]cute child his facial expression is priceless.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Herbephe1(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Zulum is as transparent as glass frog
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2020
pendusky:
They are other transparent animals..

Glass octopus (Vitreledonella richardi) ...
Glass frogs (Centrolenidae) ...
Moon jellyfish (Aurelia aurita) ...
Cyanogaster noctivaga. ...
Sea walnut (Mnemiopsis leidyi) ...
Glasswing butterfly (Greta oto) ...
Venus' flower basket (Euplectella aspergillum) ...

Thank you!

You are thinking fast. I don't even know what the OP is posting.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by solomon36670: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=DesChyko post=97014984][/quote]cute child his facial expression is priceless.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by ZAWs: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2020
God is the superior designer.
No one knows what would have happened if this creature was made like every other creatures of its kind.
God is always the greatest!

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by laiza(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
This isn't entirely correct sir. There are about ten animals with transparent skins/outer cover;

1. Glass octopus
2. Glass frogs
3. Moon jellyfish
4. Cyanogaster noctivaga
5. Sea walnut
6. Glasswing butterfly
7. Venus' flower basket
8. Sea butterflies
9. There is also a specie of ground butterfly with transparent skin.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Dracking(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
lazkizz:
Tiv people go still Chop am with transparent pounded yam and hot egusi soup
one way death that frog is very poisonous
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by somehow: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
See misinformation.

Are these animals not also transparent?

Moon jellyfish (Aurelia aurita)
Cyanogaster noctivaga.
Sea walnut (Mnemiopsis leidyi) .
Glasswing butterfly (Greta oto) .
Venus' flower basket (Euplectella aspergillum) ..

Infact they are almost up to 40
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by UrbanExotica(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:
if only our leaders and polithiefcians could be transparent like this frog....Naija for be amongst one of the best countries in the world.

My prayers come 2021 is for president buhari's brain to be transparent like this frog....insha Allah.
grin savage
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by somehow: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:

Are you also transparent or don't you know the leaders come from you and I?
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Liposure: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Allahu akbar
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by celwonder(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
GodWrites:

What's your definition of diverse and precision?

Do you know what evolution even is?

Are you okay?

Why am I even wasting my time? A country that has more churches than school, coupled with ASUU strike.

What do I except?

Smh

I hope u ar not a product of the country or school?

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by salam8528: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:

As much as we want the leaders to change for goods the masses has to change.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by WoundedLamb: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Do you understand what the word cute means ?

Okay tell us what is cute about this ?

Lol... stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by WoundedLamb: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice but there are other similarly transparent animals out there.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... stop embarrassing yourself.

Shut up

Move along
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by 400billionman: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Transparency International.

Oshey.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Eagle360(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013405:
This is just so cute kiss

God na Baba.....
You want to grill it?
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Solidconceptz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nature is amazing.. And some people still believe this is all a coincidence...

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
God is wonderful.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
it is likely lab made
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Macrofrancis(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wow!
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Niceman12(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
chieveboy:
Most animals in black water are transparent

Yes, there are many marine animals that are transparent.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Teena18(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
GodWrites:

What's your definition of diverse and precision?

Do you know what evolution even is?

Are you okay?

Why am I even wasting my time? A country that has more churches than school, coupled with ASUU strike.

What do I except?

Smh

Lol, calm down....you're already deviating
We're not quarrelling, we're just airing our views.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Teena18(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Eriggs:

You even have time replying Nairaland kids and trolls sha.
Next time, Not everyone you respond to their post here.
The boy u quoted missed his morning medication today, he's only creating nuisances everywhere on nairaland this morning

grin grin Nairalanders and quarreling grin
I'm just here to entertain myself, publicize my business and get customers.
No hard feelings whatsoever.
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Teena18(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

grin
He doesn't know what cute is

But you.... I can take your word it

grin you're looking for trouble grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Government Begins Free Feeding For Boarding Secondary Schools / 2017/2018 OOU Admission Thread / Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.