Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Igbo - Yoruba Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo - Yoruba Marriage (829 Views)

Fascinating Facts About Yoruba Marriage Culture / Which Ethnic Group For Women Like Sex Pass(igbo, Yoruba, Hausa) / Cost Of Yoruba Marriage In 1992 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Quality20(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2020
But I really wonder why most Yoruba men, xtian and Muslim alike avoid marrying or even dating igbo women. Is it d language barrier or some other things I don't know? As people who come from a region with swag, I expect to see both Yoruba and igbo swag together and relate like one, it alas what do you see? You see them insulting each other up and down as if Hausa ppl placed some curse on them.
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Unclekayfarms: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Quality20:
But I really wonder why most Yoruba men, xtian and Muslim alike avoid marrying or even dating igbo women. Is it d language barrier or some other things I don't know? As people who come from a region with swag, I expect to see both Yoruba and igbo swag together and relate like one, it alas what do you see? You see them insulting each other up and down as if Hausa ppl placed some curse on them.
Na then marry pass.

Yoruba has married more Igbo women mostly on a low key compared to any tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Dissap: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

Marriage is stressful, why should I marry while I can always get free fĂșck everytime I want.
Who did this to you? sad

1 Like

Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Quality20:
op forget na this forum yoruba and igbo dey fight like cat and rat but real life na padi em be me personally get one igbo babe we have been 2gether more than 3years plus now as freinds.

1 Like

Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by SILENTandSMART2: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm smiley
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Quality20(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Dissap:

Who did this to you? sad
no mind am o jare! He may soon be accused of rape if he continues that way
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Quality20(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
op forget na this forum yoruba and igbo dey fight like cat and rat but real life na padi em be me personally get one igbo babe we have been 2gether more than 3years plus now as freinds.
I really hope so o! Here on d forum, they insult each other like they gonna each other in real life.
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Quality20:
I really hope so o! Here on d forum, they insult each other like they gonna each other in real life.
no think am most people fake their lifestyle on SM na just fake lifestyle and some of them are just attentions seeker.
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by grim33(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Tribalism
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Dissap: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
I am a hypocrite, I don't live to enjoy life at all! Fvck you all.
I can't believe this girl broke my heart this bad!!! Oh why?
Take it easy, try to calm down!
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Dissap:
Take it easy, try to calm down!
wtf
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by toye440: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Quality20:
The Yoruba's & Igbo's are comrades, the only thing they have in common is a common enemy( The Hausa Fulanis). Their is this love lost amongst them that may never heal. Its a barton of hate passed on from one generatiom to another.
No offence i will stick to Yoruba babes although they are scarce, dont want to be like FFK, wey catch naval officer dey do silent drill ontop im wife.
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Quality20:

The spouse you marry will affect the cultural upbringing of your child. The Yoruba and Igbo tribes are two different groups that share nothing in common except for being citizens of a country created 60years ago, this conflicting ideas will always be an issue. And the wife has an important role to play in the cultural upbringing of the child. But my Yoruba bros if you're looking for variety as you always do, our kin in Benin republic is something to consider, I've been dating one for a year she's yoruba/fon and I can tell you that they are the complete package.

1 Like

Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by epkereamaka60858: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2020
:Who did this to you? no mind am o jare! He may soon be accused of rape if he continues that way
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Ekejoestar(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2020
4rm d way u wrote up there, its clear dat u are still a kid who dnt knw wats goingon
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Supreme145(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
My guy forget nairaland tribal fights between Igbo and Yoruba, in real life the two tribes dey run parol well and also inter marry very well, we've some prominent Yoruba men that married Igbo ladies, you should be talking about Igbo and Hausa cos its almost a no go area, the hate btwn the two no be today e start.
Seems you spend a lot of time on nairaland than out there where the real stuff goes down. Most of those guys instigating those tribal fights are neither Igbo nor Yoruba, and it makes front page cos it generates much traffic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by Kobicove(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
This thread will so turn to tribal war undecided
Re: Igbo - Yoruba Marriage by AregbeFufu: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Op I wonder where you got your narrative from.
Yoruba men that chase Igbo ladies like flies.
Even their artistes Everytime Igbo ladies dey their mouth.
They won't admit it,but Igbo ladies are big deal to them.
Notice that each time a Yoruba guy is capping his guys about his escapades with an Igbo girl, the emphasis will always be on her tribe.

(1) (Reply)

My Genotype Is Killing Me / How To Naturally Cure PE And Last Longer In Bed / Do You Think Starting A Relationship In 100L Is A Good Or Bad Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.