Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun (65894 Views)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by sammy7410(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
waiting OBJ dey sine there
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold and Fvckhypocrite the thread is on front page. You all can cry me a river for all I care.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
This regime can fit humble person sha

E go make u sober
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Kingv(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
The son do old ooo....happy married to them
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by uthlaw: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
Amen 4 u!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Kayharry(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Baba don sleep

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by promzy555(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
next to marriage or dp car?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by translux(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
My only worries is that Buhari Administration has sent Nigeria back ward to the time far back to 1981, the next Administration will definitely have a lot of problems because of the damage Bihari has done to this great country
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
promzy555:
next to marriage or dp car?
All of the above.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by doggedfighter(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice dress
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by mountmoriah(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Badonasty:
lol... people wey be Obasanjo children no dey make noise...na so dem scam Tonto dike with Obasanjo name
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by mountmoriah(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
translux:
My only worries is that Buhari Administration has sent Nigeria back ward to the time far back to 1981, the next Administration will definitely have a lot of problems because of the damage Bihari has done to this great country
this talk doesn't fit this topic, what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by femi4: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
You have to work towards it. Rebecca was busy before she was found
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by letilex: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by DisLifeSha: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen Darling

saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by letilex: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by McTobe(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
May your desire to be next in line come to pass Amen
saaphiere:
Thanks sir.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Kuns84(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ahmed0336:
HML to the newly wedded couple.

[b]poverty poverty poverty!!!!

how many times did I call you?

leave me [/b]and locate the commenter below grin

You are poor because Obasanjo and other political miscreants looted your country dry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
SilverNorGold and Fvckhypocrite the thread is on front page. You all can cry me a river for all I care.
God save you that tday is sunday i don't want to yarn negative things.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
So lala actually deleted my comment smh so saying the truth now is a sin?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Danny50: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Ugly but gat fat pocket
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by obyrich(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
You mean this guy wey old like this never marry before?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Omezif(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
That's another beautiful and happiest day for Obasango and his family. Congrats.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Oshokalo: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I like her dress
after reading ur comment I look up and smile
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Very ugly bride
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by stealmatic(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.

aunty u said Nigerian guys are disgusting,am sure u are not planning on getting married to anyone of them,mk u no fall our hand oo
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Dagger111(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.

Will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Muhammad1998: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
God is great
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by salt1: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Isn't the bridegroom old?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by BigBrother9ja: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Useless wicked ex president.

Useless man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.