Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun (65885 Views)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.

You have been saying this for the past 6 years undecided

I am tired of saying amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wonder wat tonto is thinkin rite now grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
SilverNorGold and Fvckhypocrite the thread is on front page. You all can cry me a river for all I care.

My beloved sister, me and you no dey compete. Whether the mod is just or unjust no concern me. As long as una no dey in charge of Nigeria, I am okay. So continue running and flexing Nairaland while we continue running and flexing Nigeria.

God bless us all. cheesy
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:
Why is Obasanjo frowning?
Maybe the girl vow say she nor go give am kpekus
See this unrepentant rapist, that are always thinking negatively.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by ElValiente(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
OBJ The man that change the game of Almighty Agbada for life. I need his picture in Agbada with one US President grin grin Congrats to the couple.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Gerald1050(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
My wife must come from a wealthy family Jan
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by SavageResponse(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Action speaks louder than words undecided

Check the comment above your own grin
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Better watch your wife well anytime your father is around

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Charx122: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.

Lol .looks good Right...be careful about the Line your talking about..is way beyond your imaginations.. these people has ripped this country, destroyed made you suffer and made you wish✳️ you could be part of them ...Funny it was only the lady laughing and smiling.. ..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by josephevergreen(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
paulolee:
was at the party through my boss that was invited and I saw dignitaries, the place was designed looking fresh n soft asif am outside the country..
I even saw dt dapo abiodun of ogun state walking with a beautiful girl dt looks like she is in her early twenties n it seems she is his daughter..
I spent all my time in dt bash in mapping out plans n setting traps to get that beautiful girl standing or sitting alone so dt i can shoot my shot BT security personnels were always around her...
at d end of the day I was so angry bcoz for d first time dis year, I found d lady dt I want to make my wife bt I was too scared to walk up to her n face my fears..

next time man up don't missed such opportunity again bro...most of those girls go to occasion like this with the hope of meeting their spouse too
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved sister, me and you no dey compete. Whether the mod is just or unjust no concern me. As long as una no dey in charge of Nigeria, I am okay. So continue running and flexing Nairaland while we continue running and flexing Nigeria.

God bless us all. cheesy
help me tell her bro

I hate injustice with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by joshrant(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
so shall it be in Jesus name.amen
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:

Are u ok??

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Martinola(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:
Lmao Bros abeg no kee me

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Vic74real: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
How many children this man get sef? From time to time new ones dey emerge

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by shogsmania: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:

Your brain na second hand
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by promzy555(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
All of the above.
wat of marriage first before car? Let start with that first... Give me ur watsap number
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
It's well
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by afrika(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
The children of the influential are mostly assumed to be the future leaders of the tomorrow.

The poor masses only help to actualize it by supporting their parents and taking opinion side for their children's political seats.

Shammme
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by danilmo: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
paulolee:
was at the party through my boss that was invited and I saw dignitaries, the place was designed looking fresh n soft asif am outside the country..
I even saw dt dapo abiodun of ogun state walking with a beautiful girl dt looks like she is in her early twenties n it seems she is his daughter..
I spent all my time in dt bash in mapping out plans n setting traps to get that beautiful girl standing or sitting alone so dt i can shoot my shot BT security personnels were always around her...
at d end of the day I was so angry bcoz for d first time dis year, I found d lady dt I want to make my wife bt I was too scared to walk up to her n face my fears..

slawomiir will b like

dammn Niggar
this is not right.

u aren't a real niga but a pussy ass nigar.

A real Niggar shove down his fears against all odd
A real Niggar always on the fast lane to get his share
A real Niggar doesn't think abt wat others may say

A real Niggar face his fear, chase his dream and get whatever he wants any day Twice on Sundays.

lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all. cheesy
Why then did you post that if you aren't bothered?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Eryyy92: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian police will forever remain servants to politicians

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Goldp5988(f): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
He is mature, God bless them.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Halo22: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Happy married life to the couple. However the Nigga should exercise caution before his case resembles his brother's own. Don't try quoting me.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by graciamore(f): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by leaculpa: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
joshepade:
Happy married life to the couple.
The guy looks old sha
He's not that old. He's a techie, works at Google Headquarters in the US.

Edit: Wrong brother. This one is a bit older and owns a packaging company. This is his business website.

https://tempopackaging.com

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by perrydolla(f): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Happy married life
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Makanjuola89: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations to my MD. May God bless your home sir.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Makanjuola89: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
leaculpa:

He's not that old. He's a techie, works at Google Headquarters in the US.

Edit: Wrong brother. This one is a bit older and owns a packaging company. This is his business website.

https://tempopackaging.com

Correct. He is the MD of Tempo and he is above 40
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by CSTRR: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
joshepade:
Happy married life to the couple.
The guy looks old sha
The lady is not a fountain of youth either.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by lereinter(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.

Obj son second wife or which line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.