Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,007 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun (66108 Views)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by paulolee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
danilmo:

slawomiir will b like

dammn Niggar
this is not right.

u aren't a real niga but a pussy ass nigar.

A real Niggar shove down his fears against all odd
A real Niggar always on the fast lane to get his share
A real Niggar doesn't think abt wat others may say

A real Niggar face his fear, chase his dream and get whatever he wants any day Twice on Sundays.

lol
easier said than done...am talkitalking abt meeting a stranger walking with 3 personal securities....witth the alarming rate of insecurities n kidnappings happening this days, my gee it isn't dt easy o

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Emmerlee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Once worked with this lady back in Zain days.. Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by yoursidenigga(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.

You write thread, still come collect first to comment? cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Coinbased: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Coinbased: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ohh
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
true shocked

Be like Obj dn see say she get meaty clit and thick labia cuz thats Obasanjos spec tongue tongue
You are disgusting. How can you say this about someone's wife for God's sake??
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Blackdisciple(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:
Why is Obasanjo frowning?
Maybe the girl vow say she nor go give am kpekus

That's now his face is
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
am next in.line.amen
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by impeccablephili: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
am next in.line.amen
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by impeccablephili: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Karlosorji(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ogbeni you smoke

which kain talk be this
Guy no blame am. We don hear that kind rumor for one of his sons’s Mouth
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Hallabee1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:
continue
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Hallabee1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ogbeni you smoke

which kain talk be this
the guy need slap... just leave am for me, i go reset him brain
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by SpecialNwa: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn congratulations to me am next in line...... The brides looks like ex house mate of BBnaija Nengi
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by johnhood(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line. Amen.
With the way you bash males here I don't think so unless you're different in reality.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh you tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed? No one mess with me, you should know your getting hanged by the pvssy
Ishilove:

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by ekevwe(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
capatainrambo:

When you are up to unofficial age of 90 we shall see how your face look like
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:

ive gotten so rich nothing matters to me
Im living my second life and it feels so amazing
Im done been hit with a bullet and one grazed me im done been considered a failure, it dont faze me. Im done came out the ghetto now my crib is gated. Ive been drinking syrup seeing demons been wakin up in the crib and sometimes i dont even know where im at
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Bakori07: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
On cloud nine
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Decryptor(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ogbeni you smoke

which kain talk be this

OBJ shagged one of his son's wife years back!

Or you yorubas think we have forgotten? undecided
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 14, 2020
joshepade:
Happy married life to the couple.
The guy looks old sha
It is normal for a man after the hustling, but the lady looks older, the man no marry that girl with clear eyes, maybe him papa force am to marry the girl to seal up relationship with his political friend.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2020
johnhood:

With the way you bash males here I don't think so unless you're different in reality.
I don't bash men please!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by joshepade(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
onyechez:

It is normal for a man after the hustling, but the lady looks older, the man no marry that girl with clear eyes, maybe him papa force am to marry the girl to seal up relationship with his political friend.
Smiles
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Baba is still strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.