Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz (1410 Views)

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo's son, Seun, gifts his wife, Deola, a Mercedes Benz SUV, hours before they exchanged vows yesterday, December 12. See previous post for photos from their wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJLi8VfNRHQ

lalasticlala

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2020
It seems the name "Deola" means "You'd marry a responsible man".

Men should learn how to buy cars for their wives so that their sons would not have to buy cars for their moms.
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Lol saaphiere my babe na you?

I dey hundred percent sure that this post dey go fp straight.

Iykyk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by JAOS(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2020
kiss
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by AmVista: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
The rich wedding things go smooth
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Iykyk
Why so sure?
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by ThatFairGuy1: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2020
I won't mention name but GOD WHEN?
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I won't mention name but GOD WHEN?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Iykyk

LOL, so you sef dun notice am? grin

After we go dey blame our government for "favouring a few over others".. Whereas, we are all equally guilty! Only threads from a selected few are featured on the front page, while others are largely ignored, it doesn't matter if they were created first. And other ills which I will not mention for reasons best known to me...

That's why I preach CHANGE BEGINS WITH THE PEOPLE.. Because the people are the problem, not the government.. Unless we tackle this problem from the source code - the people, nothing will change..

May God help us all.

65 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok
Be happy for others. Yours is coming.
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Karlovich: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2020
embarassed, Aphonja politicians and elites keep playing ping pong with the future of their zombie worshippers that can't even afford a decent meal for themselves.
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Why so sure?
Today is sunday i don't want to talk bad words
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Almightykiller: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

After we go dey blame our government for "favouring a few over others".. Whereas, we are all equally guilty! Only threads from a selected few are featured on the front page, while others are largely ignored, it doesn't matter if they were created first. And other ills which I will not mention for reasons best known to me...

That's why I preach CHANGE BEGINS WITH THE PEOPLE.. Because the people are the problem, not the government.. Unless we tackle this problem from the source code - the people, nothing will change..

May God help us all.

LOL

38 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by yanabasee(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:

Men should learn how to buy cars for their wives so that their sons would not have to buy cars for their moms.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2020
yanabasee:

Nonsense!!!
lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by AdolfAboki(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Well said, boss!

Nigeria go better like you always say!

God bless you too!

36 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by yanabasee(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
lalasticlala rule 2

Are you serious??

For telling you that you posted nonsense!? You called a mod on me?
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by osamz007: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:

WHAT OF WOMEN LEARNING HOW TO BUY CARS FOR THEIR HUSBANDS SO THAT THEIR DAUGHTERS DON'T HAVE TOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Liposure: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2020
Later she will say men are scum.
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Ekeletu: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
yanabasee:

Are you serious??

For telling you that you posted nonsense!? You called a mod on me?
Better leave that Sapphire girl if you no wan chop ban. That girl is dating a mod. Nobody here posts bad against her and doesn't chop ban.
I'm a testimony. If I tell u how many threads I've created to call her out for her hypocrisy and mods keep deleting my threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by JaneYave(f): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Gift of commitment. To decide spent your life with someone no be beans. He did well, e no easy to find wife biko
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by FuglyGurl(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by juman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Very useless family.
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
Bro don't underate the power of puna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by TANID(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
AmVista:
The rich wedding things go smooth
so lovely

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
Lol lala have deleted our comment
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Lol lala have deleted our comment
Smh
grin
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by lkillbrokehoes: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
saaphiere:
[s]It seems the name "Deola" means "You'd marry a responsible man".

Men should learn how to buy cars for their wives so that their sons would not have to buy cars for their moms.[/s]
I hope obj haven't tasted his wife too? because that man nah real bad man grin
Re: Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun, Gifts His Wife, Deola, A Benz by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
I hope obj haven't tasted his wife too? because that man nah real bad man grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave / BREAKING: Enugu Commissioner, Mathias Ekweremadu Is Dead / Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.