Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President (1409 Views)

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Just look at our region everywhere is smelling and deserted.

In the whole of southeast region no giant company and no foreign investors. I ask my friends why Dangote not have company in the whole of southeast he said because he hate igbo. I asked myself why everybody's must hate us.

We can't even boasts of one state that our governor's both former and present governor governed. We said southeast president will go a long way in Nigeria like how can we really do more than what our present governor's are doing.

What surprised me most. Is southwest and north despite the controversial btw them north are still talking of Yoruba president. Who do we offended in this country.

What's way forward Ndigbo ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Igbo has cheapened itself in Nigeria. They have become unity beggars. Nobody respects such.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Kyase(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
see dem

we the igbos will become president in 2023, either umahi or uzor kalu in APC or peter obi of pdp......

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is how it started. What concern Yoruba with this.so if we talk sense to. Ourselves automatically im afonja.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mr man im not switch any moniker im not a Yoruba. I knew our people hate truths.anyone saying truth must tagged Yoruba or northern.

My question is this when are we going to tell ourselves truths? Im talking of igbo presidency's you are talking how Yoruba project NOI failure to become WTO president.

If I may ask did NIO is a igbo?
oilPUSSY:
This amajiri again, u don open a thread dey reply urself...

I am surprised u have resurected your Kyse moniker..

As for Igbo presidency, the way Sowore , Kayode and Kemi deleted their tweet about Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's fate concerning WTO, is the same way some of u will abandone ur nairaland moniker after 2023.. The only thing that will save you if of Nigeria breaks up before then...

Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Those two people don't have the fellowship to win presidential election bro.
Kyase:
see dem

we the igbos will become president in 2023, either umahi or uzor kalu in APC or peter obi of pdp......

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Leave igbo alone Afonja we will talk thing out and we can still win many heart back.
jerseyboy:
Igbo has cheapened itself in Nigeria. They have become unity beggars. Nobody respects such.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Kyase(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Those two people don't have the fellowship to win presidential election bro.

the have people that have the followership, wait and see
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Kyase(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
oilPUSSY:

I am surprised u have resurected your Kyase moniker..

As for Igbo presidency, the way Sowore , Kayode and Kemi deleted their tweet about Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's fate concerning WTO, is the same way some of u will abandone ur nairaland moniker after 2023.. The only thing that will save you if of Nigeria breaks up before then...

Clown
nawaooooo
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by naptu2: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:

In the whole of southeast region no giant company and no foreign investors. I ask my friends why Dangote not have company in the whole of southeast he said because he hate igbo. I asked myself why everybody's must hate us.

We can't even boasts of one state that our governor's both former and present governor governed. We said southeast president will go a long way in Nigeria like how can we really do more than what our present governor's are doing.

What surprised me most. Is southwest and north despite the controversial btw them north are still talking of Yoruba president. Who do we offended in this country.

https://www.africanreview.com/transport-a-logistics/vehicles/dangote-boosts-south-east-economy-with-us-170mn-investment-in-anammco
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by naptu2: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:

https://nairametrics.com/2019/11/18/belgiums-ab-inbev-to-invest-about-n123-billion-as-international-breweries-seeks-funding/
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by IamWonderful: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kyase:
see dem

President of drug pushers association or baby factory ritualism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Groveling For Presidency Exposes Igbos To Further Odium Ridicule Humiliation.

Igbos must face the reality of their existence in Nigeria. Nobody likes them. They are the least desired of all Nigerian tribes in marriage, as neighbors, in commerce, mostly for no just reason. Most Nigerians including Igbos do not want to live in the South East. Buhari himself still privately call Igbos by the civil war pejorative "yumiri" and so do all northerners.

Groveling for the presidency at the feet of other tribes has not exactly been dignifying .Igbos as great as they are as a people unfortunately lack negotiating power in Nigeria. No one really wants the Igbos. The reason the North is against Biafra is the fear of the others that will leave in the aftermath.

The North begged the Obasanjo to take the presidency in 1999, the North voted for Abiola without the Yorubas groveling. Watching the great Igbo people beg, grovel, plead for a position that they would be denied without consequences proves the Igbos have no negotiating power in Nigeria. Igbo presidency or else what? Nothing to bargain with other than BEG. Painful to watch.

Any party that fields an Igbo candidate is guaranteed to lose big. No other Nigerian tribe will enthusiastically vote for an Igbo candidate, certainly not the Yoruba. Add in there Hausa Fulani Efik Kanuri Nupe Edo, just about everybody else. Igbos are barely tolerated in Nigeria, quite unfortunately.
The two major parties would not risk an Igbo flag bearer as they know no other nationality will vote for an Igbo. This is the unfortunate truth.

Biafra is the only choice for any right thinking Igbo. This will become crystal clear after the humiliation from the 2023 presidency. Forget the presidency and face Biafra. Nothing left in Nigeria for anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/6278064/groveling-presidency-exposes-igbos-further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Asgard13: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
YORUBA PEOPLE ON LOSE grin

THE HEAT DON BE ON THEM .. E PAIN THEM .. NOW THEY WAN TAUNT THEIR SUPERIORS

NA NORMAL THING FOR YORUBA PEOPLE

THIS THREAD IS A THRead BY YORUBA PEOPLE AND FOR YORUBA PEOPLE

MAKE UNA ENJOY

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
See what they can't even win their region.
Kyase:

the have people that have the followership, wait and see
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Damn so anyone saying truths about our current situation in our region is Yoruba?
Asgard13:
YORUBA PEOPLE ON LOSE grin

THE HEAT DON BE ON THEM .. E PAIN THEM .. NOW THEY WAN TAUNT THEIR SUPERIORS

NA NORMAL THING FOR YORUBA PEOPLE

THIS THREAD IS A THRead BY YORUBA PEOPLE AND FOR YORUBA PEOPLE

MAKE UNA ENJOY
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Kyase(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
See what they can't even win their region.
so you are not even igbo rubbish
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
I'm a bloody igbo.
Kyase:
so you are not even igbo rubbish
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by naptu2: 2:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Are they started yet since 2018 this news has emanated.

What do you mean by, "Are they started yet?" Who produces Hero Lager Beer?
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by plantist: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2021
oilPUSSY:

I am surprised u have resurected your Kyse moniker..

As for Igbo presidency, the way Sowore , Kayode and Kemi deleted their tweet about Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's fate concerning WTO, is the same way some of u will abandone ur nairaland moniker after 2023.. The only thing that will save you is if Nigeria breaks up before then...

Clown
This boy, you are still alive.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by bhmng: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
The World’s First Tequila Flavoured Beer, Desperados Spreads Its Wings Across Nigeria

Abuja, Ibadan, Enugu, and Owerri have now joined the list of cities where Desperados, the world’s first tequila flavoured beer can be enjoyed following a rollout across the country.

In December 2020, Nigerian Breweries Plc officially unveiled the Desperados beer brand as the latest addition to its huge portfolio of alcoholic beverages boasting renowned brands such as Heineken, Star Lager Beer, Life Continental Beer, Legend Extra Stout, and 33 Export Lager. The unveiling which took place in Lagos attracted a good number of fun-loving young Nigerians who were hosted an exclusive launch event to celebrate the brand and highlight its many iconic attributes.

Desperados was born out of wild experimentation in France nearly three decades ago, which produced a new beer brand that combines the sharp taste of tequila with a lemony beer taste. Now sold in more than 50 countries around the world, the brand is not just known for its unique tequila flavour but the adventurous and daring consumer experiences it unlocks for its vibrant community as well.

Speaking on the new city rollouts, Portfolio Manager, Flavoured Craft & Beer, Nigerian Breweries Plc, Sarah Agha, explained that with the brand now available in five cities across the country, more beer lovers can expect to enjoy the premium taste of Desperados tequila beer. She added that “this launch is not like every other launch, but represents an induction of these cities to a more daring lifestyle through which we hope to help our consumers in these cities rewrite the rules for what they call fun.”

With rollouts in these four cities and more cities to follow in the coming weeks, Desperados will be aiming to grow its trybe of confident and dynamic party lovers, who it has been known to provide with very fun and disruptive experiences using music, intimate parties, and art forms.

naptu2:

What do you mean by, "Are they started yet?" Who produces Hero Lager Beer?

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Monogamy: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Swear you are indeed from SE.

Eish
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by naptu2: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
bhmng:
The World’s First Tequila Flavoured Beer, Desperados Spreads Its Wings Across Nigeria

Abuja, Ibadan, Enugu, and Owerri have now joined the list of cities where Desperados, the world’s first tequila flavoured beer can be enjoyed following a rollout across the country.

In December 2020, Nigerian Breweries Plc officially unveiled the Desperados beer brand as the latest addition to its huge portfolio of alcoholic beverages boasting renowned brands such as Heineken, Star Lager Beer, Life Continental Beer, Legend Extra Stout, and 33 Export Lager. The unveiling which took place in Lagos attracted a good number of fun-loving young Nigerians who were hosted an exclusive launch event to celebrate the brand and highlight its many iconic attributes.

Desperados was born out of wild experimentation in France nearly three decades ago, which produced a new beer brand that combines the sharp taste of tequila with a lemony beer taste. Now sold in more than 50 countries around the world, the brand is not just known for its unique tequila flavour but the adventurous and daring consumer experiences it unlocks for its vibrant community as well.

Speaking on the new city rollouts, Portfolio Manager, Flavoured Craft & Beer, Nigerian Breweries Plc, Sarah Agha, explained that with the brand now available in five cities across the country, more beer lovers can expect to enjoy the premium taste of Desperados tequila beer. She added that “this launch is not like every other launch, but represents an induction of these cities to a more daring lifestyle through which we hope to help our consumers in these cities rewrite the rules for what they call fun.”

With rollouts in these four cities and more cities to follow in the coming weeks, Desperados will be aiming to grow its trybe of confident and dynamic party lovers, who it has been known to provide with very fun and disruptive experiences using music, intimate parties, and art forms.

What's this got to do with my post??
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by aribisala0(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igbos think they are more than they really are

Your history says different
Ijaws, Efiks and Ibibio sold you as slaves

Your land mass says different

No bigger than Akwa Ibom State/land locked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mbaise1000: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Resurrection212:
Mr man im not switch any moniker im not a Yoruba. I knew our people hate truths.anyone saying truth must tagged Yoruba or northern.

My question is this when are we going to tell ourselves truths? Im talking of igbo presidency's you are talking how Yoruba project NOI failure to become WTO president.

If I may ask did NIO is a igbo?

I don't think you are igbo because if you are you will not say that igbos hare rhe truth, who actually is saying the truth about what is happening in nigeria today? Igbos, yorubas or hausa fulani? I dont expect you to answer because that will expose who you really are, I stll think the average igbo man is not in nigeria presidency and it shows, you seem to be in denial but don't expect every other person to be,
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Look guy you know I have been avoiding you since I found out that you are a tribalistic and ethnocentric.

If you say I'm not igbo simply because I against ipob particularly Keanu I accept. ..maybe you can say the same to all the 5 governors that against ipob.
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think you are igbo because if you are you will not say that igbos hare rhe truth, who actually is saying the truth about what is happening in nigeria today? Igbos, yorubas or hausa fulani? I dont expect you to answer because that will expose who you really are, I stll think the average igbo man is not in nigeria presidency and it shows, you seem to be in denial but don't expect every other person to be,
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by christistruth01: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
An Igbo person will be President of Nigeria but not yet

Not yet because of the National fault lines

But it will happen

God Almighty put this Country together and no Tribe are outcasts

The only Outcasts are the enemies of God
Which all Tribes have abundance of
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mike404(m): 1:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:

OTHMAN DANFODIO BRETHREN UNA NOR DEY TIRE WITH THIS UNA TAQIYYA grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? / Opinion: Garba Shehu Was Right? / Mr. Modiyu Adeniyi: Nigeria's 1st Secessionist, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.