Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? (20792 Views)

Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators / Where To Find A Surrogate Mother Quickly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
[THANKS MA'AM.quote author=squad03 post=97103735]

Thank you.
I wish you all the best in your journey to bringing home your gold at the perfect time,may the lines fall for you in pleasant places.[/quote]
Re: Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? by GreatCracker(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....grab my Hennessey and my weed while i seek for knowledge on this topic
A real niggar should always smoke some weed, bang enough pussy, drink some bottles, make some dope money and SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE anyday anytime twice on Monday especially on topic like this that is almost beyond his comprehension
Am going to put on my intellectual cap while blazing my weed as i perused and read between lines on every comment on this topic
reply my DM nigger, we've got some business to do.
Re: Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? by nautybride: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
squad03:

Please look at this paragraph closely,it was written in my write up:

There are legal aspects I am happy to follow through as they please and this is no quest for financial gains as my family is more than comfortable.

Money has never crossed my mind as an incentive it never will.

Sir/Ma, that is my own view. If you now ask me if money is not involved, I still can't do it. Pregnancy in women is a 50-50 thing. Bringing forth a life is a risk women take all the time. To now u undergo that stress to give the baby away, personally, it's a NO.
Is it the nine months sickness, or being unable to eat, sleep or walk as you like. You will give birth and feel relieved and then look at the baby with love and admiration. You will feel attached emotionally. No matter what.
Re: Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? by HayatMedTour(f): 7:37am On May 02, 2021
Iran is one of the leading countries in infertility treatment. Infertility treatment centers in Iran always use up-to-date and advanced treatment methods for infertility treatment. Surrogacy in Iran is also one of the methods of infertility treatment that is legally offered to eligible couples in Iran.

Due to the fact that the use of surrogacy is not legal in some countries, many infertile couples travel to other countries to receive this service. On the other hand, the cost of infertility treatment using a surrogate uterus is high in many countries. Therefore, choosing the right treatment destination is not an easy task for many couples.

Providing uterine surrogacy services in advanced fertility centers of Iran, under the supervision of experienced and skilled physicians and cost-effective costs has made Iran always the focus of many infertile couples seeking surrogacy.

More information about Surrogacy in Iran: https://hayatmedtour.com/procedures/surrogacy-in-iran/
Re: Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? by Seraphicchizzy: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
]Announcement!!....

A reputable IVF center is looking for an egg donor#####

There are however criteria
1. Female (less than 28 years preferably)

2. Non-smoker...

3. Free from Hepatitis, Syphilis, HIV and other diseases..

4. AA genotype

5. Tall, preferably 5ft 8' and above..

6. Must be ready and available for intensive screening and medications.

Renumeration; is attractive

For further clarification or any body intrested should contact this number:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effect of Eggs on Our Health / 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom / How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.