Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek (20798 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / Covid-19: Loss Of Sense Of Smell: A Possible Prognostic Marker Of Mild Disease? / Please Help, I Have Bumps In My Cheek Since 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Pimple: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, i've been contending with acne since late 2021 till date.

The kind of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that crop in like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

Although, they are not that overt but it makes me have less intrepidity when in a municipal place.

I tried several natural med. But none seems to work for me rather they deteriorate the malady.

I know i'm not the initial and would not be the lattermost to be in this kind of infirmity, so those that duelled with this kind of pimple and triumphed, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by EmiDon11: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:
Good day Nairalanders, i've been battling with acne since late 2021 till date.

The type of acne i'm trying my best possible to get of my cheeck are the mild ones that appear like rashes, but this types are larger in size.

Although, they are nt that visible but it makes me have less courage when in a public place.

I tried several natural med. But none ever worked for me, some even made the condition worst.

I know i'm nt the first and would nt be the last to be in this type of condition so those that battled with this type of pimple and won, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?
pishures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Romanoff(f): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Get a face wash with salicylic acid, either Zapzyt or neutrogena.
Get an Acne treatment gel like Zapzyt acne gel.
Get a niacinamide toner like good molecules.
Get a good facial moisturizer like cosrx
Get a good suncreen like Missha aqua if you have an oily face or Beauty of Joseon if you have a dry face.

Wash your face for 30-60 seconds with the salicylic acid face wash, use the niacinamide toner, rub in the acne treatment gel, use the moisturizer then finish with the sunscreen.

After a month, let's see result.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by DonBenny77(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:
Good day Nairalanders, i've been contending with acne since late 2021 till date.

The type of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that appear like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

Although, they are not that visible but it makes me have less intrepidity when in a public place.

I tried several natural med. But none ever worked for me, some even made the condition worst.

I know i'm nt the first and would nt be the last to be in this type of condition so those that duelled with this type of pimple and won, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?
Still searching for answers been battling with mine for over 10 years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Oceanblaze(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:

The type of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that crop in like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

Although, they are not that overt but it makes me have less intrepidity when in a municipal place.
Be applying spermatozoa on the area

I tried several natural med. But none seems to work for me rather they deteriorate the malady.

I know i'm nt the first and would nt be the last to be in this type of condition so those that duelled with this type of pimple and won, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by EmiDon11: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Pimples no get medecine Wash ur face daily like 3 times a day. Avoid anything that has 2much oil in it, like groundnuts and buns. Try nixoderm anyway it will help and wipe the scars caused by pimples

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Pimple: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Get. Face wash with salicylic acid, either Zapzyt or neutrogena.
Get an Acne treatment gel like Zapzyt acne gel.
Get a niacinamide toner like good molecules.
Get a good facial moisturizer like cosrx
Get a good suncreen like Missha aqua if you have an oily face or Beauty of Joseon if you have a dry face.

Wash your face for 30-60 seconds with the salicylic acid face wash, use the niacinamide toner, rub in the acne treatment gel, use the moisturizer then finish with the sunscreen.

After a month, let's see result.
Screenshots.
ma'am thanks alot.

I would try this when my bank acct is smiling.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Romanoff(f): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:

Screenshots.
ma'am thanks alot.

I would try this when my bank acct is smiling.

You should, it could cost you small but you'd thank me later.

After the treatment, I'll recommend a serum for you to face acne spot if you have any.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Pimple: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2022
EmiDon11:
Pimples no get medecine
Wash ur face daily like 3 times a day.
Avoid anything that has 2much oil in it, like groundnuts and buns.
Try nixoderm anyway it will help and wipe the scars caused by pimples
Already attempted all you mentioned.

have'nt still seen a good result.

Anyways,thanks alot.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Pimple: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Oceanblaze:
??.?.

Or you acting smart?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Pimple: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2022
DonBenny77:
Still searching for answers been battling with mine for over 10 years
cry
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Halimaatz(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Make i grab popcorn.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Solvelink: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Thou:
Lalasticlala, mynd44 .
for watin?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Kingkali: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Na una they care about pimple.
I don't give a Bleep to any fvcking pimple.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Zinoleesky: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingkali:
Na una they care about pimple.
I don't give a Bleep to any fvcking pimple.
nobody ask you.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Prevent: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2022
You still a virg+n.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Haakeem(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Halimaatz:
Make i grab popcorn.
popcorn for what?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Mophor: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Samade7: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by xink: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you cannot show us pictures, then go to the nearest hospital. Mtxhewww

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Xnzere: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by UnknownQueen(f): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Because you wan get rid of acne, you dey speak plenty grammar....

No worry , when you want make I understand you perfectly, you go type pidgin....untill then keep searching.....

19 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by legendarystar: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin angry
Chai
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:

The kind of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that crop in like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

I know i'm not the initial and would not be the lattermost to be in this kind of infirmity, so those that duelled with this kind of pimple and triumphed, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?

It’s really not appropriate to use grammar this way.
Herculean = is used in the description of tasks or effort not size.
Intrepidity is again used incorrectly. This is a an adverb or adjective but not used with “less”

Deteriorate is used wrongly. A person can deteriorate, a thing/condition can deteriorate but in your case the right word should be exacerbate.
And please never use initial for yourself in a sentence with I AM
You seem eager to use big words without understanding syntax and semantics.

Anyway use Tea Tree Oil products especially oil and cleanser .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by naijainstinct: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
From your struggle to use ambiguous words to the extent that you use them wrongly and make your sentences incoherent, I can tell you are a teenager.

Don't worry, they will reduce as you grow up.

Meanwhile, if you are up to 18 and you have your PVC, join the OSINBAJO VOLUNTEER VANGUARD.

Follow my signature

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by chukwuibuipob: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
sad
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Maverick777: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:

Or it just went away?

You don't need help yet, when you do, you'd quit speaking stupid unnecessary English..
who you dey try impress?
and to whoever the MOD's are, that keep pushing all this trivial and childish threads to front page while worthy threads are left unattended to, what you don't know is that you're gradually making Nairaland lose value and credibiIity!
very soon I would even delete my account, cos its now turning to a child's play.
just 2 days ago, it was a toddler that followed her landlord's son to the market and how she was crushing on him that made FP and now this crap, like Wtf!
don't you people edit posts or you guys use some raffle pattern...
its terrible and irresponsible to say the least!

MODIFIED;
cc; Seun
Please, take note of what UyaiIncomparabl complained about.. Your MOD's are grossly lackadaisical to say the least!
And I hope you know that's bad for business, a massive overhauling of you modus-operandi is expediently needed.

warm regards.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Honestfrend: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
angry
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by NairaLux(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
U

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by clydecarson(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
My only advice is to bath properly,getting a black soap would help cure these but please stop using towel you used in cleaning your ass on your face or anywhere close to your face...leave your face to dry before applying any stuff being recommended you'd see a swift result in some weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom / Doctor Anweh Damian Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Benue / US Coronavirus Death Toll Rises To 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.