Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone (2624 Views)

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Liposure: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
Lol @poor... I wonder why "the poor" too dey carry mata for head ooo. Life no hard nah! grin

Na Poco go do give away, my own container never land. grin
palema onye eze nwanne ezeego weta ego kai rie
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Newsblenda(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by jornwhite: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
Lol @poor... I wonder why "the poor" too dey carry mata for head ooo. Life no hard nah! grin

Na Poco go do give away, my own container never land. grin

you sha wan mock us bah ! buh if life no hard is been poor easy, do you know what is like to soak garri 2hrs down b4 drinking embarassed

Naa legit give away we want jor, do naw make me sef tie chicken down impress my landlord daughter

Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Liposure:
palema onye eze nwanne ezeego weta ego kai rie
English please... I don't understand you oooo
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Newsblenda(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by okrikaboi: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

She took a ride from a guy to your house, collected his card and threw it away because she felt insulted? . All these happened on the first day
Your girl knows
0. The rich guy isn't oblivious of her worthlessness as much as you're and as such made no attempt to put her on a pedestal as much as you who's a believer of unicorns, soulmates, love and those manipulative terms women use to make men utilities. Your gf can't add value to his life, like she's not been able to add any value to yours, except you mistake availability of pussy for value. This is akin to asking an average Nigerian girl what she can offer in a relationship apart from pussy.. she finds that question Insulting because in reality she has nothing to offer asides puccy
1. The rich guy wouldn't commit or try to placate her as much as you would
2. The guy in question may be married or in a very serious relationship with someone else and she'd hate to compete with someone else over her man when she has you to herself.
3. She's taking her time with you because she's hoping someday you'll wife her after making money... Her love for you is not unconditional. She's hoping to reap off someday and as such there's an underlying motive
4. If you remain the way you're in the next 5years without upgrading she'll dump you
5. Rich guys have standards and tastes and your girls security and complacency hovers around you because she's your level... You're broke and she's broke...it's called a stockholm syndrome
6 same way she couldn't reject the rich man's offer to give her a ride for temporary comfort and benefit is the same way she would dump you over someone who promises her long term security, comfort, and luxury

Preach!�
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
jornwhite:

you sha wan mock us bah ! buh if life no hard is been poor easy, do you know what is like to soak garri 2hrs down b4 drinking embarassed

Naa legit give away we want jor, do naw make me sef tie chicken down impress my landlord daughter
2hrs before drinking small nah.grin grin some dey go 15 hours . Lol make God bless us all.

Chicken self wan dey do anyhow this year ooo, I read farmers may sell for 10k. Lol nah fry fish sure pass oooo. grin
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Newsblenda(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by jornwhite: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
2hrs before drinking small nah.grin grin some dey go 15 hours . Lol make God bless us all.

Chicken self wan dey do anyhow this year ooo, I read farmers may sell for 10k. Lol nah fry fish sure pass oooo. grin

palema are you sure you are not one of us .... fried fish & garri on xmas undecided, if life no hard pls show workings
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
jornwhite:

palema are you sure you are not one of us .... fried fish & garri on xmas undecided, if life no hard pls show workings
Lol... John! This life no hard o. It's all about mindset! People don't accept who they are and their space before striving for a better position,that way they give themselves unrealistic expectations,goals, competition and time frame which birth frustrations and bitterness. Then life becomes hard. My brother slow and steady wins not only the race but peace and good health. Life is very simple, just run at your own pace and leave others with theirs.

Lol @ fish and garri for Xmas, another misconception! What's wrong with that? Do you know that most festive period, I end up settling with that for dinner? grin grin . When I get fed up with other types of food,I settle for garri grin . I be ijebu gal Sha, no blame me! grin But seriously I see no big deal in it! Just be satisfied and happy.

1 Like

Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by DukeJoe17: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
aluyapreston:

Lol. I'm the last person you will want to educate on alpha, SIMPs, women manipulative tendencies and all those gender battle and hipity dipity discussions. I know them all. However I value friendship and anti-parasitic union.

If that girl decide to leave today I wouldn't whimper for a bit. I lost nothing.

you don't know much, it is why your generalizations of female habits, attitudes and brain structure is faulty. it is why your girl/wife will cheat and you will only find out late because they didn't play to the script you believe cheats would always play.

The worst will happen if the said girl made money before him❌❌❌❌
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by jornwhite: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... John! This life no hard o. It's all about mindset! People don't accept who they are and their space before striving for a better position,that way they give themselves unrealistic expectations,goals, competition and time frame which birth frustrations and bitterness. Then life becomes hard. My brother slow and steady wins not only the race but peace and good health. Life is very simple, just run at your own pace and leave others with theirs.

Lol @ fish and garri for Xmas, another misconception! What's wrong with that? Do you know that most festive period, I end up settling with that for dinner? grin grin . When I get fed up with other types of food,I settle for garri grin . I be ijebu gal Sha, no blame me! grin But seriously I see no big deal in it! Just be satisfied and happy.

i think wealth is all about the state of the mind,so i won't advice anyone to accept a lower state thats like settling for less. however a life without targets, expectation, goals and a little bit of competition can't grow.
slow and steady win the race, buh what will be essence of winning @ a time the bones are weak to celebrate or lift the trophy, we all need a drive.

For someone that ate chicken last xmas 2019, make i cum stil eat the regular, o wrong naw! i know say you dey whyne me nii ... pls do the giveaway around 18th naa the day i wan buy my chicken be that ... @least 1week to oppress people for my yard.
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by apatheticme(f): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Newsblenda(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin grin
Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Tookool(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Every woman deserves to be spoilt, whether she was there when you had nothing or not

1 Like

Re: For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone by Newsblenda(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abioo

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. / I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. / My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.