Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (36744 Views)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by oluwaseyi0: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
nairaland resident zombies should be ready for their own wailing

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by sukieboy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Computer Science Teacher needed by a school in Abuja. Visit https://findyourjob.ng to apply.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by gfon(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Him don get sense at last,at least one zombie has been emancipated.

6 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by igbarasdynasty: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhari is in Katsina.... There is peace here... those news are just fake... Sai Buhari 2023 grin

9 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Veqtor: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol.

All the compound fools chanting “wailers” everytime we talk about the docility of this insane govt in fighting terrorists...may your karma come quick like ur brother above...

May you wail publicly too.

14 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Tyriq: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shebi dey said no one was kidnapped

5 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by slimprinze1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
If you say e no concern you, one day e go reach your turn. Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Rich4god(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't understand the part where he said that the location of the students and bandits is not more than one kilometre away from the school.

2 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by jchioma: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Only reality can deliver a zombie from zombiism. I pray they are not all captured and slaughtered before they come to themselves.

4 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.

The rest of una go soon get sense. At least the unpaid ones.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Mayng01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nemesis
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by bayelsaowei(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
See country
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
What IPOB saw sleeping....a Nigerian will not see wide awake

Sai baba sai baba sai baba

8 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by EdiskyHarry: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nonsense northerners, to them a bad MUSLIM leader is better than a good non Muslim leader.

9 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Veqtor: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rich4god:
I don't understand the part where he said that the location of the students and bandits is not more than one kilometre away from the school.

Haha. What don't you understand?

It means the so-called security agents know exactly where the abductees are being kept..but are to scared to go or are actually working with the terrorists.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by jchioma: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigeria army and lies:

"wallahi tallahi my brother and sister were there but, the soldiers said that they are afraid of the bandits because their weapons are more sophisticated than theirs so they cannot engage in a gun shot with them"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Rich4god(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Veqtor:

Haha. What don't you understand?

It means the so-called security agents know exactly where the abductees are being kept..but are to scared to go or are actually working with the terrorists.

This issue just tire person. There is more that meets d eyes.

6 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Tomilola360: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
BUHARI WILL NOT RESIGN.

AFRICANS DONT.

WEAR YOUR SHEILD TILL 2023 AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

THE DIVISIVE MECHANISM IS IN PLACE FOR YOU TO VOTE THE NEXT WRONG PRESIDENT ALREADY THROUGH RELIGION AND TRIBALISM.

YORUBA MUSLIM
FLAT HEADS
FULANI HERDSMEN

NAKE UNA CONTINUE TO DEY DO UNA SEF

8 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Princedapace(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.

U need to have a taste of what ordinary Nigerians go thru in the hands of these bandits due to failed system of govt.

11 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
grin grin grin grin
That's what we call "having your fair share" grin grin grin
I can't laugh abeg

The likes of Mana, Helinues and ngpatriot go still feel am too.
Everybody must taste out of the poison they call food. grin grin grin grin
Bamite and afamed also

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by TheStranger: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
That guy is on cruuse

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by tnerro1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Stop wailing mr Usman , don’t embarrass yourself
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by xest(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
IPOB terrorists(social media wing) impersonating northerners as usual to fuel their propaganda. Expired and exposed strategy.
Oluku u better go school. Brain missing i think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Naijaarchive(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Internet always remembers.... Whatever comes around goes around... Chai i feel for the students bt this thread dey sweet the devilish side of me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Scream(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thunder fire him...the brothers of others they kidnapped when he was supporting his president are not human abi?

3 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Notatribalist(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
elgramz:
He is a very selfish person, when it was happening to others he was there shouting sai baba but now that it has reached his family he wants Buhari to resign, Thunder fire him and his generation there!!

So shall it be for all sai baba zombies on nairaland, the atrocities that are happening under this incompetent regime must not pass by them and their families but will visit every one of them and dwell in their homes like it has happened to this idiot in the story.
It's called karma

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by adonisuwa(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
This wan nia be ''Them nor dey telling person''
How e come an be now wen you don't fell watin other Nigerian dey fell first hand.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by mightyhazel: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
lol.. e don reach him side
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Notatribalist(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. [s]But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, [/s]being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

God bless Nigeria.
6years in power you're still strongly believing buhari government.This is why you guys hardly attract pity..

5 Likes

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Timatayo1: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
The boy is an idiot you people should enjoy your buhari
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by hecomeshome(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
I love this news. E don touch am that's why he's feeling the pains. Na so e go still touch all d remaining zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Independence Day Parades Across Nigeria. / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Murray-Bruce & Dino Melaye At Osinbajo's Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.