Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (36748 Views)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by LZAA: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Nigeria is very predictable. From Saraki, Dino, this guy and a host of others...one thing is certain—the devil folks support in Nigeria always find ways to turn around to consume them. They can never run away from their shadows.

When they support mediocrity, just sit back and watch. It is only a matter of time. Omenkalives was jubilating over the murder of Biafrans until herdsmen turned his native Benue into a killing field. Since then he lost his voice.

/
That clown is from ogbomoso
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book!

More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government..

But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

If u "strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General", y then are u giving advise to d govt headed by buhari?

By giving advise in ur 1st& second paragraphs above, shows that d govt doesn't no what to do which negates ur third paragraph that buhari has d solution

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by naturefellow(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
May the same fate befall Bubu's supporters here in Nairaland!

Sponsored bots:

helinues thatbosstrevor1...

SilverNorGold ILoveDemMANNA (same handler)

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are jokers... So funny.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by MrBONE2(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
Waiting for the Buhari supporters on nairaland to also call for his resignation
sad

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
FarahAideed:
Nonsense..Buhari is going nowhere , he must wail

Buharist has become a wailer in less than 24hours. D greatest transformation in history

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by ttobizz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Olukat:
Nobody called for our darling President resignation!
We can't tolerate this misinformation about a hard working President here shocked shocked
Buhari must finish the good work he started grin grin grin

We die here

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Akpuobi1: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't care, na when e never happen to you. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oga comb the bush and find your brothers. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by sharpwriter(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rich4god:
I don't understand the part where he said that the location of the students and bandits is not more than one kilometre away from the school.

It means the Kidnapped students are not far from the school yet the police and soldiers are afraid to confront them cos the bandits are with super fire and more sophisticated weapons
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by dejol88: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.
Honestly, I have never quoted you before but what surprises is how you place so much hope on someone like you, like seriously!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by CSTRR: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
We have unscrupulous southern elements pretending to be Northerners just to mock us, even here on Nairaland. Members like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc are examples. They start by praising our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari and Northerners and then subsequently unleashing their anti-North agenda.. They don't mean well for us. So they can continue to fool themselves..

That said, I strongly condemn the Kankara GSS attack. The government should do everything possible to arrest the situation and bring the perpetrators to book! More military personnel should be deployed as a matter of urgency to ensure that all civilians are safe and sound. Nothing must happen to anyone otherwise the repercussion may not augur well for the government.. But I strongly believe in the leadership/capability of President Mohammadu Buhari and I am 100% sure he'll handle this issue professionally and intelligently, being an experienced, brilliant and intelligent retired General.

While we await the outcome, I appeal to my brothers and sisters in the North to remain calm and patient.

God bless Nigeria.
If buhari is the definition of northern competence, then nobody in the north is competent.

Your standards are not our standard.
7 out of the 10 fastest growing economies IN the World are in Africa, and Nigeria is not among.

7 African countries.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
elgramz:
He is a very selfish person, when it was happening to others he was there shouting sai baba but now that it has reached his family he wants Buhari to resign, Thunder fire him and his generation there!!

So shall it be for all sai baba zombies on nairaland, the atrocities that are happening under this incompetent regime must not pass by them and their families but will visit every one of them and dwell in their homes like it has happened to this idiot in the story.

a big AMEN to the bold.

God bless u for me...

I hail you, bro.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by jamace(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
SAI BABA.... grin grin grin

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Awoo88: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Others that are being kidnapped since does not matter until his brother became victim. E go touch all of una one one. Keep supporting evil

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by MummyD2020(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
May the same fate befall Bubu's supporters here in Nairaland!

I wish I can like this in billions!!!!!
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by henrysam(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
This guy is a lair, no student was abducted from the school and if it was true. Did the parents get the clearance from the military before enrolling those children in that school.
I demand that the military should be called upon to shoot those protesters down.
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by thinkmoney(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
While you were attesting to Buharis brilliance, wasn't your conscience pricking you?
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by DarkJeddi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
IPOB terrorists(social media wing) impersonating northerners as usual to fuel their propaganda. Expired and exposed strategy.
In other words,he knew what was about to happen?
That was why he Sai Baba till 2023,days before the kidnap?
Then he conveniently asked Baba to resign after the kidnap?
Maybe na IPOB kidnapped them..
You no see where your senses reach? angry

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Slynation(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Nothing can be done for him. If he like make he go redeem grin
No worry yourself, Buhari's effect go reach everybody including his zombies.... grin Boko haram and Headsmen doesn't know APC and PDP grin
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by FarahAideed: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mitsurugi:
cheesy Proof that ZOMBIES are selfish, unfeeling bastards. So far as nothing is touching them Buhari is the next best thing to fried rice and GRILLED CHICKEN. Rubbish!

This is what I have always said

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by lereinter(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wetin concern bandits that you are a buharist

It's money or your life

This is the least of calamities that will happen to
all buharist and their likes in different colouration
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by omoharry(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Veqtor:
Lol.

All the compound fools chanting “wailers” everytime we talk about the docility of this insane govt in fighting terrorists...may your karma come quick like ur brother above...

May you wail publicly too.
.. So shall it be.Amen.

1 Like

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by rasco2000me: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
That's is selfishness when it does not come to them baba is good , but when it affect him baba is not good why don't we be human not animal because animal behave the way he did
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by bamite(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
imhotep:

Bamite and afamed also

Cc lzaa

Children of perdition doing what they do best. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
bamite:

Children of perdition doing what they do best. Smh
but you defend the children of sambisa
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Olukat(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
ttobizz:

We die here

grin grin grin grin
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by abtogroup: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
All you guys are liars. Katsina that I just came from this evening. It is the most peaceful place in Nigeria.

You guys are serious lairs, no student was abducted from the school and if it was true.

Did the parents get the clearance from the military before enrolling those children in that school.

The military should be called upon to shoot those useless protesters.

They were sponsored by PDP to disrupt our President s regime.

May our president remain in power forever so that the north will continue to enjoy these wonderful development.

Any man or wan that says they don't want bihari again, will die by fire.

Bihari should continue joor.

Sai Baba till 2090
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by annisy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mad people !!!
President should not and will not resign!! We love his leadership style,any one calling for his resignation is against the north and an ipob member!
Mumu people
Everything is all abt politics,this guy (general buhari)is clueless but you want him to remain in power because is from the north
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by InyangJonah1: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhari till 2023, don't try me o
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by aBrokeRichDude: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na family mata, dem go settle der selves undecided
Re: GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap by Coinbased: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Independence Day Parades Across Nigeria. / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.