Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY (2069 Views)

Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) / Yunusa Dahiru 'Yellow': Wike To Help Kano Man Convicted Of Child Trafficking / 2023: I’m Trekking From Abuja To Lagos For Tinubu – Kano Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Discovery4today: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Afl4NFrv4
Kano man 'Isa' wedding with His American bride Janine is set with blessings from family
Mallam Isa Panshekara father to 26 year old Isa Sulaiman who is marrying 46 year old American Janine Sanchez on Sunday told tell BBC pidgin that he supported the marriage.

Isa is a level 200 student studying Geography at Yusuf Maitama University in Kano while his bride to be Janine is a chef at Afghani restaurant in California California.

The couple became internet sensation when Janine visited Nigeria after months of chatting and video calls with her boo.
Their marriage was supposed to be on March but because of coronavirus it did not happen

After months of waiting, The wedding is set today and with blessings from Isa family.

Isa's Father who is a retired police officer said that there's nothing like 100 percent for anything but what he knows is that the couple have his blessings and he will be praying for them

"I support the marriage and I have given my go ahead but I will not call it 100 percent because as far as I i'm concerned, there's nothing like 100 percent in this life."

"As Someone with security experience before she even came that first time I visited DSS, NAPTIP to make sure that all the necessary checks were done and I also visited Hisbah and Sharia Commission to consult religious leaders, so there's no problem anywhere."

Regarding the wedding preparations, Mallam Isa said he advised the couple that they should not do any other activity apart from the wedding prayers that will happen at the mosque on Sunday because of security and some other factors.

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Freestainworld(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Isa the isa goal have scored today

3 Likes

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by inoki247: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
The nigarrr don muvee

1 Like

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Discovery4today: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin grin
inoki247:
The nigarrr don muvee
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Discovery4today: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
the woman love him
inoki247:
The nigarrr don muvee
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Nigeriadondie: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
shocked Marriages like this never last. I know what I am saying
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by inoki247: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Discovery4today:
the woman love him

if the woman like mak she no love him he sha don muvee at least mak himself go taste anoda life for that side....

1 Like

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by illicit(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lucky guy....
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Tillatalk: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
That guy turn celebrity overnight

1 Like

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by flamingREED(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm!!
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by greymiles: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Some of this women just mumu anyhow
Na Hausa she won marry instead of a Christian southerner, maybe from the East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by SMBH: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
greymiles:

Wetin be your own. Hanhan he dey pain you abi

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by DaddyRochie1642: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hope she won't finish that guy with Overdose of Feminism over there grin grin
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Emetofranklinch(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope she won't finish that guy with Overdose of Feminism over there grin grin
Lol
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Enudapan: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congrats odogwu
It's not easy taking the decision of growing old with someone that's already old
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Emetofranklinch(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
greymiles:
Go and find your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by ChoCho54(f): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
I hope dude knows dangers of gold digging on these white girls?

Make Amadioha no go killam Las Las...

1 Like

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Blankstare(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hml to them...
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by ChoCho54(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Emetofranklinch:

Go and find your own

Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congrats odogwu

Tillatalk:
That guy turn celebrity overnight

illicit:
Lucky guy....

inoki247:

if the woman like mak she no love him he sha don muvee at least mak himself go taste anoda life for that side....

Buharis governance of hardship has turned our promising young men of yesterday to SIMPS!

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by lkillbrokehoes: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
greymiles:
All these stupid tribalist, so because she married a northerner it's now paining you? go and look for your own white woman so that you can escape the shíthole called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by TANID(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
HML
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dear Lord, do it for Zzor too
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Arrewa: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Dear Lord, do it for Zzor too
Amen oooooo but not those broke yankie boys ooo, let no one come and deceive me with oyingbo body
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Houseofglam7(f): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Amen oooooo but not those broke yankie boys ooo, let no one come and deceive me with oyingbo body

cheesy
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by easyboycom(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigeriadondie:
shocked Marriages like this never last. I know what I am saying
will you keep quite
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Nigeriadondie: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
easyboycom:

will you keep quite
U keep quiet. I am living in Europe and I have seen all such marriages crash. I am yet to see one that is still intact.
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by gtown: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
The boy is not from Kano but only resides there. He is a confirmed Niger State born, a gwarri by tribe. He from Gurara LG, Gawu-Babangida.
It's misnormal calling him ''Kano man'' because he is not ''Kano man''
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Orjioorji(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Imagine a black woman of her age getting married to same black man of his age Nigerians will abused her and call her sugar mummy but because a useless white lady of 46 years married a black boy of 23 Nigerians are celebrating them. Mental slavery among blacks
Re: Kano Man "ISA" Wedding With His American Bride Janine Is Set TODAY by Orjioorji(f): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
easyboycom:

will you keep quite
mental slavery. If she is a black lady of same age will you support her marrying a boy half her age ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Becomes President / Are We Really One Nigeria? Pics / Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.