Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Tinubu Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Becomes President (2069 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Becomes President by sambright2012: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2021
this is not a prophecy, I am not a prophet, I am not a Yoruba man neither am I a political supporter, I am an ordinary jobless Nigerian graduate, this is a vision, it's not a dream,this is a revelation, please mark today's date and achieve this post,

I saw TINUBU become president of the federal republic of nigeria, it was shown to me very clearly and the voice was very loud. any one who can reach out to him , please tell him this is what was revealed to me and I was told never to hide it.

there are

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Fahdiga1: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Keep dreaming boy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by BigSarah(f): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Nigeria was created to fail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by airminem(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2021
undecided i thinker with the topic to read "if osinbajo becomes president" and i felt like a true Nigerian with good leadership smiley
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by airminem(f): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2021
angry
sambright2012:
this is not a prophecy, I am not a prophet, I am not a Yoruba man neither am I a political supporter, I am an ordinary jobless Nigerian graduate, this is a vision, it's not a dream,this is a revelation, please mark today's date and achieve this post,

I saw TINUBU become president of the federal republic of nigeria, it was shown to me very clearly and the voice was very loud. any one who can reach out to him , please tell him this is what was revealed to me and I was told never to hide it.

there are

This you have seen ---Falseprophet1
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2021
YOU SAID IT ALREADY, YOU ARE JOBLESS AND A FRUSTRATED GRADUATE AND AM SURE YOU DIDN'T EAT TO BED LAST NIGHT SO NA HALLUCINATION DEY WORRY YOU, CHECK AM WELL

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by limeta(f): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Islamic Republic of Oduduwa
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Mayng01(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2021
He is trying to invest in his prophecy, if he becomes fortunate and he becomes the president as he predicted, then he gets cheap popularity and gets a chance to meet tinubu so that his joblessness can become a thing of the past. Well done boy, may your prediction never come true cos tinu has got nothing to offer than to continue where bubu retires. Oduduwa republic now!!! Biafra republic now!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by ThinkSmarter: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's a prediction not a prophecy.
Stop forming Sage.
Many political analyst have predicted same so many times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
sambright2012:

there are

What do you want him to do that you are telling him? undecided
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Rapwiz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stop saying rubbish!!
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Rayzoom: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
sambright2012:

there are

This is how they start their prophecy business! Mr dreamer why didn't you dream last year or even last month or last week? Why is it today that your dream came just because you heard Mr A and Mr B stepped down for tinubu, typical Nigerian prophet/ dreamer! If you're this funny why not try comedy business?
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Rayzoom: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It's a prediction not a prophecy.
Stop forming Sage.
Many political analyst have predicted same so many times
Read again maybe you will understand where he is coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Basic123: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
sambright2012:

there are

https://www.nairaland.com/6960603/dream-saw-tinubu-president

You vision is coming to pass already
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by escohido123: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
sambright2012:

there are

For ur dream.
Keep dreaming.

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Occurstaem(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mashaa Allah laa quwwata illa billah.
(What Allah willed has occurred, there is no power except in Allah)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Stanchem029: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Truly there's God in heaven.
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by XLence: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
sambright2012:

there are

He won't be Sworn in
The whole will learn something fundamental about greed
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by FreeStuffsNG: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
sambright2012:

there are

And your prophecy came to pass
Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

mynd44

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by seunfly: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ok ooo
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by ccffwx: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
God forbid bat thing. No one voted for him so Tinubu will never be the president of this country. God will not let these riggers prevail.
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Pauladex(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Jorussia(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
To hear correctly from God is not by being a bishop of a large congregation. You heard 4rm
d almighty nd it became a reality. I pray d mercy of God help u in every area of life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Formularcr7: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Jorussia(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
ccffwx:
God forbid bat thing. No one voted for him so Tinubu will never be the president of this country. God will not let these riggers prevail.
God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by jahsharon: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
sambright2012:

there are

God truly speaks to anyone, whether you are jobless or jobful
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by jahsharon: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
YOU SAID IT ALREADY, YOU ARE JOBLESS AND A FRUSTRATED GRADUATE AND AM SURE YOU DIDN'T EAT TO BED LAST NIGHT SO NA HALLUCINATION DEY WORRY YOU, CHECK AM WELL

Now, you know better. Go find this guy and beg him to tell you your future.
Re: Tinubu Becomes President by NSNA: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Man of vision

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Drealman20: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
airminem:
undecided i thinker with the topic to read "if osinbajo becomes president" and i felt like a true Nigerian with good leadership smiley

How far ur eyes don clear abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Jack500: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Your prophecy has come to pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Becomes President by Drealman20: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
limeta:
Islamic Republic of Oduduwa

Mynd44 seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page pls

The prophecy came to pass

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Really One Nigeria? Pics / Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland / Nigeria Will Turn To Eldorado With Nnamdi Kanu Arrest & Attack Of Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.