Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu (38129 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Pastor Oyakhilome Told Me I Will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months”- OUK / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
greggng:
Right now I am not a pastor but I am telling you that you will still go back to complete your prison terms ....your case was assigned to a new judge and is not yet over for u
��� bros you don turn God assistant?
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by gregyboy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
just dey there thinking you so smart, where as you are just a confused mumi

I am not smart, i just tend to accept the truth when i see it
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
steeltrust:
so he now support criminals at d detriment of ordinary Nigerians

it is well with Nigeria
and when he preaching and changing"ordinary Nigerians lives" you don't see that one.....smh

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
gregyboy:

I am not smart, i just tend to accept the truth when i see it
and who and what is the truth That you know and you speak of?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:

So? Does that make you saint

You are still a thief

bible said God will free the accused bros nothing they happen

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nah so. More visions more the mullah. 5G network and Covid19 pandemic loading
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by AreahCode: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
You should have cross checked with adeboye then
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by gregyboy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
and who and what is the truth That you know and you speak of?

Ooh i gave you wrong response

Sorry i just wanted to correct you on the benin state, i mean no harm, calling it benin can groom jealousy amongst the others edo tribe
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
AreahCode:
You should have cross checked with adeboye then
smh
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

You can never know it all in this life. God will never show everything that pertains to human existence.

But he can show election results and court verdicts

u be mumu
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Osashalom:
You lack understanding and maturity

Yes, if that's the same thing with being gullible, I don't need it....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
ehinmowo:

Na until after life una go get sense.

afterlife it's death, u can't get anything....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
idiot he should see everything because of what What God showed him he told the person that needed it, you will just be talking trash there

u be mumu boy....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Truvel:
Bad Bele, Which One Av U Predicted Dat Came To Pass.

I am not your pastor....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

Yes, if that's the same thing with being gullible, I don't need it....
hehehe digging hole for yourself

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

But he can show election results and court verdicts

u be mumu
yes because he is God no wise person question him or the Men of God that represents Christ (but intelligent, smart and sharp people can tho..... fools)

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

u be mumu boy....
exactly the wisdom of God always seem like mumu to a carnal man......

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

afterlife it's death, u can't get anything....
after death is just the beginning of your new existence but no in the mortal body of a man

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
yes because he is God no wise person question him or the Men of God that represents Christ (but intelligent, smart and sharp people can tho..... fools)

ur gullibility is second to none....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

I am not your pastor....
then be silent because you don't know what God is planning or what he is saying.....

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
after death is just the beginning of your new existence but no in the mortal body of a man

that's ur belief....

now shut it
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

ur gullibility is second to none....
it should be like that it is called trust. Smart, sharp and intelligent people don't understand it

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
then be silent because you don't know what God is planning or what he is saying.....

Tell that to the children of that CAN chairman....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

that's ur belief....

now shut it
why should the truth be silent Or are you scared??

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by tunapawizzy: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Y u come dey appeal d judgement when u were sentenced....since na ordained sumtin
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
why should the truth be silent Or are you scared??

u are making noise

I don't need ur truth, we see what it has done to chibok girls and CAN chairman....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

Tell that to the children of that CAN chairman....
man I don't know them kids, but Pastor Chris life is a testimony alone that God exists and when you fight him you fight Christ and when you fight Christ you fight God....

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
man I don't know them kids, but Pastor Chris life is a testimony alone that God exists and when you fight him you fight Christ and when you fight Christ you fight God....

who did the can chairman fought
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

u are making noise

I don't need ur truth, we see what it has done to chibok girls and CAN chairman....
it's not by force to accept the truth tho.... But men you are dumb, are Pastors you government leaders or the military. Pastor are completing their task upon the face of the earth don't associate them with your fallen government
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by 1TripleC: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Must he see everything...mechie onu child of hatequote author=illicit post=97022931]Na so.... But he couldnt see chibok girls kidnap and CAN chairman's abduction and subsequent beheading.... hmmmm[/quote]
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

who did the can chairman fought
brah I don't know much of can and it issues but Pastor Chris in every way is a true awesome Man of God whether thou like it or not
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
it's not by force to accept the truth tho.... But men you are dumb, are Pastors you government leaders or the military. Pastor are completing their task upon the face of the earth don't associate them with your fallen government

stop shooting ur self in the foot

ur pastor was sent to a corrupt politician

who is associating with falling govt here

do u reason at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.