Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu (38545 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Pastor Oyakhilome Told Me I Will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months”- OUK / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by maximusprime2000: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
chaloskyx:
GOD LOVES WHAT? YOU MUST BE JOKING PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN PERPETUAL SIN IS IT BECAUSE HE SAID A PASTOR TOLD HIM HE WOULD BE FREED IN 6 DAYS YOU THINK GOD HAS ANY INVOLEMENT IN THAT? YOU BETTER WAKE UP THESE GUYS ARE MONSTERS EVEN AS WE SPEAK THE SAME KALU IS SCHEMING ON HOW TO IMPROVISH MILLIONS THROUGH ILLEGAL MEANS

members dont read the bible again. they follow GOs like zombie. they don't know why jesus christ always had kwanta with polical and religious leaders in the bible. if it was jesus, he wud told him to return all he had stole in 7 seven folds like he did with Zacheus in the bible and desist from looting. but dis G.Os, when they see ghana must go, they will just start speakin in witchcraft tonques. ...grin. Christians in Nigeria, their gullibility is high above the heavens.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Vinesee: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is the kind of politician and religious leader we have in Nigeria. They both knows they're lying, they just wanna make each other look good and trusting. Orji Uzo kalu's anticidents shows him as a deeply fraudulent man who will do anything to be on the lime light. Pastor Chris remained a fake Man of God who doesn't do what he preach. Nigeria is a loser for having both as a citizen

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Stanleyq: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:
Na so.... But he couldnt see chibok girls kidnap and CAN chairman's abduction and subsequent beheading.... hmmmm
Prophecy is real when u tell us before it comes to happen. Ok now, let him tell u about ur presidential ambition, if u will win, tell us now o, not after 2023, u will come to tell us what he said
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Lorexxultimate1: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Do you feel it’s impossible to make money during this pandemic?
Do you feel online businesses are stressful and unreliable?
Well...
What if i told you it’s possible to grow that N5000 or N20,000 sitting in your account?

On www.lorexx.com you get 100% return on your investment in 5 days with NO NEED FOR REFERRALS. We offer 3 packages which you can invest.

This is not a ponzi scheme, we help you invest your money in areas like Agriculture, Forex, crypto, etc. We help you answer the question of “how i wan take run am”. And to also help those that need a boost in their current income.

Trust is key to us so our customer service is 100% efficient. You can reach us on Whatsapp +234 9135173315.
IG- @lorexxultimate

You stand a chance to get 5% referral bonuses when your referral link is used(note referring does not affect your earnings).

�LOREXX CHRISTMAS BONUS�
We want to make the Christmas of a few people special with a cash prize of N20,000. All you have to do is have a referral of 20 people and you will be paid a total sum of N20,000 instantly!. You must be an invested member to participate!. Register, earn & refer.

⚠️ We only conduct business on our website, beware of scammers.

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by electhnd(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Mbaka predicted the coming of supreme Court governor Uzodimma.
Benin state governor Obaseke, yesterday revealed how RCCG G.O predicted his re-election.

Today, Mr kalu is telling us how a corrupt Pastor predicted his release.
Nigerian pastors would never predict something that would help mankind.like shares that would triple in 6months time.

Corona came none of them saw it coming.

Nigerian pastors and politicians are birds of a feather. Na same mummy born them

They are never after course that would benefit the people they are representing.

One is stealing the Commonwealth
The other gets wealthy through contributions made by the common citizens
does God shows you things, if not just shut up......... u won't understand

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by electhnd(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
osamz007:

U MEAN THE SUPPOSED MAN OF GOD SUPPORTS FRAUD
no qualms it's not unsophisticated...... God showed him, just direct the question to God

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by edoairways: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

I talk am, they committed suicide right

Or u used them for rituals, which one
I think we will be best of friends before I leave this world. I have limited time left
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by maximusprime2000: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
you know this even happened in the bible when jesus was eating with tax collector and people like you started mummuring what did Jesus reply them? Go and read it and answer yourself

eating only have nothing to do with prophesy or personal encounter naw. go and read what transpired btw jesus and zach. and come back n edit ur post. u dont start defending smone jst because he perform miracles.
na wa oh

salvation is personal pls
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by maximusprime2000: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
electhnd:
no qualms it's not unsophisticated...... God showed him, just direct the question to God

Babalawo they see vision too, even more than many pastors pls.

salvation is personal
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by solostar1: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Babalawo they see vision too, even more than many pastors pls.

salvation is personal

Don't you know that some pastors are babalawos.

The person of Jesus Christ would have serious kwanta with the religious and political leaders of the today mostly the ones from Nigeria.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Omoekun931(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol. I guess he didn't tell you to stop stealing our Commonwealth.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Mike008(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
A very insignificant "revelation".
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by alwaysvik: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
How can a pastor allow a proven convict and felon enter the "church" and have the mic?

These same politicians are responsible for Nigeria's woes and people will keep shouting Hallelujah for him. Nigerian churchgoers are truly gullible sha. If I were in that church, I'd walk out. Corrupt pastor, corrupt politician, stupid sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by RioCarputo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:
Na so.... But he couldnt see chibok girls kidnap and CAN chairman's abduction and subsequent beheading.... hmmmm
God is the only One that can decide or not to show you revelations or visions, be it you are a Man of God or not.... we are all mere human beings.... God does his stuffs the way He likes.....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by christlike31(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
sapientia:
Mbaka told Supreme Court Governor.

Adeboye told Obaseki

Chris told Orji

Scammers scamming scammers

Lol you be fool.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Henri8: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
They told you you go to jail and you went about kneeling down before every tom, dick and Harry not to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by uthlaw: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:
And so?
na just business strategy Sha.... make I mind my business!
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by steeltrust: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
and when he preaching and changing"ordinary Nigerians lives" you don't see that one.....smh
abeg go sitdon one place
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
HeadNigga:
And it came to pass. But try dey tell us about the prophesies before them occur next time...no be say we dey doubt am o...we just wan check something next time

Mind you, Kalu is not a member of the church and i believe he is way too big to be used to stage any kind of prophecy scam. There is no incentive I it for him.

Pastor Chris gave him iword of knowledge not prophecy as God permitted him to know and it happened.

To God be all the glory.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Mind you, Kalu is not a member of the church and i believe he us way too big to be used to stage any kind of prophecy scam. Pastor Chris gave him if word of knowledge not prophecy as God permitted him to know and it happened.

To God be all the glory.
The earlier you understand that all politicians and pastors are actors working together to con the populace, the better for you. Nothing at all is beyond them, trust me.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by stieyven(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2020
illicit:
The power of life and death are in the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18 :21
As prophecies are inspired by the Holy Spirit, casting aspersions on the credibility of a man of God is an injurious sin against the Holy Spirit,which cannot be forgiven. Matthew 12 :30
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Glycosunde: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Oga I hope Chris also told you that you and your likes will still go back to prison again and this time it will be for life. Ewu Abia. Nonsense Ingredients
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Emmadoc: 5:44am On Dec 14, 2020
edoairways:

Buhari is there for a purpose and when he finishes it,he would leave. Nigerians decide their destiny not prophets. Prophets can only give directions but the fate lies in the citizens to decide. God ruled Isreal but people wanted Saul

Funny at the same time pathetic!!

Of what use is the prophecy, if they foresee a better candidate for this kwontri? Must there prophecy revolve around our crooked politicians? Ehhh answer me..
Answer!!!!!
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by edoairways: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Emmadoc:

Funny at the same time pathetic!!

Of what use is the prophecy, if they foresee a better candidate for this kwontri? Must there prophecy revolve around our crooked politicians? Ehhh answer me..
Answer!!!!!
God knows best. However, there God chosen candidate that are young but the citizens turn blind to them
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by aalangel(f): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2020
donbachi:
GOD must have shown dat to u.but u didnt get it.

One millions likes for your comment.

Meanwhile, the spies that came to church to do this report and take pictures...well done oooo... mtchewwww..
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2020
illicit:

u were the one that said pastors have nothing to do with politics sir....

How is ur foot
bros Pastor Chris and the guy were friends before he became a politician because I have a politician friend does it mean I'm into politics And he gave him a prophecy regarding his life, how in any way did Pastor Chris meddle into politics here
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2020
maximusprime2000:

eating only have nothing to do with prophesy or personal encounter naw. go and read what transpired btw jesus and zach. and come back n edit ur post. u dont start defending smone jst because he perform miracles.
na wa oh

salvation is personal pls
baba his life is a testimony that God exists can even boast of God existence in your life?
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Jamin07:
bros Pastor Chris and the guy were friends before he became a politician because I have a politician friend does it mean I'm into politics And he gave him a prophecy regarding his life, how in any way did Pastor Chris meddle into politics here

Election results and court verdicts are political affairs....

It is what politicians discuss
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by maximusprime2000: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jamin07:
baba his life is a testimony that God exists can even boast of God existence in your life?

i ain't tryna tell you what to believe or do. what is certain is God exist, satan, demons, Freemansers, illuminati, etc all exist and paid their loyal servant with riches too. you are a serious victim to what u don't know.
stop living under another man's shadow.
ur salvation is more important and personal.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by maximusprime2000: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
solostar1:

Don't you know that some pastors are babalawos.

The person of Jesus Christ would have serious kwanta with the religious and political leaders of the today mostly the ones from Nigeria.

lol
fake prophets would still be teaching their members to be careful of fake prophets. too much confusion.grin
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by aribisala0(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
I wonder how many people will come out to declare the things Oyakhilome predicted that did not happen

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
steeltrust:
abeg go sitdon one place
na lie I talk??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.