Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu (38142 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Pastor Oyakhilome Told Me I Will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months”- OUK / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
1TripleC:
Must he see everything...mechie onu child of hatequote author=illicit post=97022931]Na so.... But he couldnt see chibok girls kidnap and CAN chairman's abduction and subsequent beheading.... hmmmm
bros he sees what God shows him...

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Brainee9: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=97025068] Mbaka predicted the coming of supreme Court governor Uzodimma.
Benin state governor Obaseke, yesterday revealed how RCCG G.O predicted his re-election.

Today, Mr kalu is telling us how a corrupt Pastor predicted his release.
Nigerian pastors would never predict something that would help mankind.like shares that would triple in 6months time.

Corona came none of them saw it coming.

Nigerian pastors and politicians are birds of a feather. Na same mummy born them

They are never after course that would benefit the people they are representing.

One is stealing the Commonwealth
The other gets wealthy through contributions made by the common citizens
[Well dear friend i want to just reply your comment thats so low in understanding the things of God .. You may think what you just write has salvaged your conscience from speaking the truth but let me tell you something prophesies are real and with the common sense what we use to understand true prophesies is by determining the situation and events that this prophesies were made and then the outcome .. If I may ask you a question " in every single thing kalu testified was he speaking a proverb or making sense to you" now understand that evrerything he said about pastor Chris prophesy was actually what he saw came to pass and he marvelled at it because he couldn't believe that a man can actually prophesy and reveal things of the spiritual manifestation which later happened in the physical .. Please take note that whatever happens to your life physically has already taken place spirtiuallu before seeing the physical result of it .. So my advice to you as an intellectual person with a virtue is never condemn what you do not know or what is beyond you because life isn't just physical the way you see it .m. If you must condemned them then what is your impact have ever made prophesies to people or even to yourself .. You do not know the things of the spirit and therefore a wise man should keep quiet and observe and also pray for understanding ... Live a life of uprightness and never judge what you don't know ... You are not the one that made this world .. The creator knows the best or are you more than the creator ... So please try grasp that your comment is not really enticing rather it appears irrelevant because it full of condemnation rather that insight or value/information quote]

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

stop shooting ur self in the foot

ur pastor was sent to a corrupt politician

who is associating with falling govt here

do u reason at all
he wasn't sent for. read the news him and the Pastor have been friends and the Pastor called him, he wasn't sent for in any way. Pastor Chris called him because they were friends......I ain't shooting myself in the leg

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
he wasn't sent read the news him and the Pastor have been friends and the Pastor called him, he wasn't sent for in any way. Pastor Chris called him because they were friends......I ain't shooting myself in the leg

so who is associating with falling govt here now

me or your pastor with his politician friend that he gave visions of election results and court verdicts....

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

me or your pastor with his politician friend that he gave visions of election results and court verdicts....
did he associate with Buhari?? Or a long old friend that became a politician

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by tempest01(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
be speaking against a Man of God that why your life will not have shape

Lol...lost sheep being led to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

bro do you think you can force God for vision all the time you get tired. God has his reason for telling him

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
tempest01:

Lol...lost sheep being led to destruction.
led to destruction by God's own man

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by tempest01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
led to destruction by God's own man

God's own man by your declaration?

Hopefully your sherperd is not told "Depart from me I know you not ".
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
bro do you think you can force God for vision all the time you get tired. God has his reason for telling him

stop shooting urself in the foot, u said pastors tasks is not to associate with falling earth govt....

Yet God sends ur pastor to them for one hideous reason.... what are u saying
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by edoairways: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

But he can show election results and court verdicts

u be mumu
Probably you are referring to your father.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:
Probably you are referring to your father.
No, ur parents....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
tempest01:

God's own man by your declaration?

Hopefully your sherperd is not told "Depart from me I know you not ".
and yet God calls this Pastor his beloved

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by edoairways: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

No, ur parents....
Of course it is your parent am referring to. They didnt train you well.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Jamin07: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

stop shooting urself in the foot, u said pastors tasks is not to associate with falling earth govt....

Yet God sends ur pastor to them for one hideous reason.... what are u saying
you know this even happened in the bible when jesus was eating with tax collector and people like you started mummuring what did Jesus reply them? Go and read it and answer yourself
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by oloshun(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

He didn't support anything, huncle

He told the Senator what was going to happen to him.

It's a prophecy; it wasn't his (the pastor's) making

And you believe this? Nigeria still have faculty problems. So people like you if given a chance would still vote for OUK because of his Oyakhilome's attachment?
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by SmartPolician: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
oloshun:

And you believe this? Nigeria still have faculty problems. So people like you if given a chance would still vote for OUK because of his Oyakhilome's attachment?

What I believe doesn't matter.

I'm just explaining what transpired to him.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
you know this even happened in the bible when jesus was eating with tax collector and people like you started mummuring what did Jesus reply them? Go and read it and answer yourself

u were the one that said pastors have nothing to do with politics sir....

How is ur foot
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

Of course it is your parent am referring to. They didnt train you well.

ur grandparents didn't train ur parents well....
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by edoairways: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

ur grandparents didn't train ur parents well....
Unfortunately I don't have grandparents however they don't determine your upbringing. In your case, you father didnt cautious you to know how to approach things.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by Dollanaira: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

Unfortunately I don't have grandparents however they don't determine your upbringing. In your case, you father didnt cautious you to know how to approach things.

doesn't matter if u have scrotum or not....

the thing is that ur grandparents didn't train ur parents well and so ur parents don't even know what training is, that's why u are now like this....

do u understand now
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by tempest01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jamin07:
and yet God calls this Pastor his beloved

And you heard it.
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by ussv: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
And you think it`s an achievement abi ? Big head !!!
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by nkwachii(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
illicit:
Na so.... But he couldnt see chibok girls kidnap and CAN chairman's abduction and subsequent beheading.... hmmmm
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by jacoik(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Skyfornia:
I don't trust Orji Uzor Kalu, tomorrow he might betray Pastor Chris the same way he betrayed Nnamdi Kanu and Abia people....but the gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.

In case you are looking for the true definition of karma...check the picture below.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy ehhhhh, na that Usman own cut my kidney pass. I laffffff soteyyyyyy pisssss come dey comot for my John T
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by nkwachii(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
omenka:
The god of Nigerian Daddy GOs only show them revelations about the rich and powerful. Their god no dey see poor men.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by nkwachii(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
Freestainworld:
They will claim to be seeing everything yet they can't see the future of Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by nkwachii(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
sapientia:
Mbaka told Supreme Court Governor.
Adeboye told Obaseki
Chris told Orji
Scammers scamming scammers
[/s]
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by nkwachii(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
Generalwoodz:
Mbaka predicted the coming of supreme Court governor Uzodimma.
Benin state governor Obaseke, yesterday revealed how RCCG G.O predicted his re-election.

Today, Mr kalu is telling us how a corrupt Pastor predicted his release.
Nigerian pastors would never predict something that would help mankind.like shares that would triple in 6months time.

Corona came none of them saw it coming.

Nigerian pastors and politicians are birds of a feather. Na same mummy born them

They are never after course that would benefit the people they are representing.

One is stealing the Commonwealth
The other gets wealthy through contributions made by the common citizens
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by edoairways: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
illicit:

doesn't matter if u have scrotum or not....

the thing is that ur grandparents didn't train ur parents well and so ur parents don't even know what training is, that's why u are now like this....

do u understand now
Unfortunately my parents are not available at the moment but yours didnt perform well. They failed woefully
Re: Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

Unfortunately my parents are not available at the moment but yours didnt perform well. They failed woefully

I talk am, they committed suicide right

Or u used them for rituals, which one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / We Can’t Give You A New Constitution, Senate Tells Nigerians / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.