Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It (48550 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by henryobinna(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
horlando30:
I read your post perfectly. And you are very arrogant in ignorance. It is you who lack comprehension skill. Let me educate a bit:

Castle doctrine of texas penal code
9.42 justifies the use of deadly force for trespasser. Warning a trespasser is not necessary requirement here as long as you can proof of serious risk or threat to life which could have been the case for the original post.

This is not only texas you can also check florida. Google is your friend.

Also in Nigeria, it is legal to own a gun as long as it is licensed with the police.

Lousiana is not texas!

If you read my initial post to the end you won't have given that silly reply.

I never said deadly force cannot be used.

Furthermore, in both the states of Texas and Florida a warning or notice is needed before one can be considered guilty of trespassing.

Read this for Texas: https://www.attorneysamuelgardner.com/criminal-defense/criminal-trespassing/#:~:text=According%20to%20Texas%20Penal%20Code,by%20one%20of%20its%20residents.
and this for Florida: https://www.husseinandwebber.com/crimes/property-crimes/trespass/#:~:text=2d%20DCA%202009)%20(stating%20that,the%20property%E2%80%9D)%3B%20Rodriguez%20v.&text=3d%20310%2C%20312%20(Fla.,2d%20DCA%202009).

Since Buhari became president the police no longer issue license what I can't say is if previous licenses were revoked or invalidated after their expiry. I believe invalidated.

Prior to Buhari's presidency you're only allowed to own a shotgun(I think certain types of it as there a re various types of shotguns). But I read Kuti pulled a pistol which has always been illegal, that there is an obvious crime.

Once again am not absolving the party attendees of wrongful parking.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Cowbell521: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
henryobinna:
Pulling a gun that is illegal in Nigeria?

Make una calm down think oh.
Ogbeni go and read Nigeria constitution well before disgracing people wey send you go school on Nairaland.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Cowbell521: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
gbaby4live:

Lmao grin
Wetin do my thinking? Just because I said Seun Kuti did the right thing? Or you missed the part where Seun Kuti showed his neighbor DM to him?

Now you trying to question where am staying?

Anyways am not surprised, since people like you are the one supporting DJT in Nigeria and not thinking about how you gonna vote out the dullard una carry for Aso Rock.
Leave those mumu..... I dey woulder how people wey never cross border Sabi pass American nationals themselves

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Icumsa45:

Really? So you can allow being oppressed in your own yard? Besides where would the Uber park if you order it?

I'm talking about the party goers. Not the home owners obviously. Cool down dey read post abeg.

And Uber parking isn't an issue since it's a pick, drop and go arrangement, with the driver being in the car at all times.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by henryobinna(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
horlando30:
I read your post perfectly. And you are very arrogant in ignorance. It is you who lack comprehension skill. Let me educate a bit:

Castle doctrine of texas penal code
9.42 justifies the use of deadly force for trespasser. Warning a trespasser is not necessary requirement here as long as you can proof of serious risk or threat to life which could have been the case for the original post.

This is not only texas you can also check florida. Google is your friend.

Also in Nigeria, it is legal to own a gun as long as it is licensed with the police.

Lousiana is not texas!

If you read my initial post to the end you won't have given that silly reply.

I never said deadly force cannot be used.

Furthermore, in both the states of Texas and Florida a warning or notice is needed before one can be considered guilty of trespassing.

Read this for Texas: 

https://www.attorneysamuelgardner. com/criminal-defense/criminal-trespassing/#:~:text=According%20to%20Texas%20Penal%20Code,by%20one%20of%20its%20residents

And this for Florida: https://www.husseinandwebber. com/crimes/property-crimes/trespass/#:~:text=2d%20DCA%202009)%20(stating%20that,the%20property%E2%80%9D)%3B%20Rodriguez%20v.&text=3d%20310%2C%20312%20(Fla.,2d%20DCA%202009).

Since Buhari became president the police no longer issue license what I can't say is if previous licenses were revoked or invalidated after their expiry. I believe invalidated.

Prior to Buhari's presidency you're only allowed to own a shotgun(I think certain types of it as there a re various types of shotguns). But I read Kuti pulled a pistol which has always been illegal, that there is an obvious crime.

Once again am not absolving the party attendees of wrongful parking.

NOTE: Please fix those URLs to be able to access the web pages, the antispam bot banned me temporarily for sharing links first time
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by subcbouy: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Reading people's comments make me laugh. You just heard from one party and you begin to condemn.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by henryobinna(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cowbell521:
Ogbeni go and read Nigeria constitution well before disgracing people wey send you go school on Nairaland.
You're the one disgracing who ever paid your school fees.

Since Buhari became president, there was an executive order to stop the issuance of firearms license by the police. What I can't remember is if the previously issued licenses were also revoked or became invalid after expiration.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Make i no lie if I get gun I for do the same, some people go just wake up throw party block everywhere not giving a Bleep who stays around, dey blare music to high heaven and dey smoke and drink everywhere, e kon dey happen again when this covid issue don dey spike again, omo Seun na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Dollanaira: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by ULOPVQ: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Hmmm...

She said a 'Short Black Gun'...

What make of firearm could that be
Surely not a revolver...

Could it have been a Tokarev? sad
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by EdmundDantes(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
I stand with Seun on this. We Nigerians are too lawless. Imagine parking in front of a person's gate depriving him/her access to/from his premises. I have seen this happen so many times to conclude that there is something fundamentally wrong with most Nigerians.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by ajl: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
sammy329:
This is the same person shouting #EndSARS, #Endpolicebrutality. undecided

Too many hypocrites in this country.

You are probably stupid and can't reason. Who is the victim and oppressor here? The people who threw a party as early as 9am with loud music and blocking residents access to their houses or a resident who was further threatened by party bouncers. Come to Europe or America and try that nonsense. The party organizer and bouncers will leave with cops in handcuffs, if they survive physically threatening a resident. The fact that most people carry gun put all actors in check. Lawless people. Where is government regulation for what you can or cannot do in a residential area?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:

Law breaking hoodlum. Come and park in front of my property i will shoot your ass.

You get property? Wastrel
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kongulu:

You get property? Wastrel
If I get make trailer climb your head. Iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
gregyboy:

I wiil shoot your daughter if she parks and block my compound i know you would justify my action

You be man
You are free If she blocks your compound and you explain to her to give you access and she tells you to shut up or lower your voice before talking to her (even when she knows she is wrong) before she moves her car. But she won't cos she isn't ill mannered.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:

If I get make trailer climb your head. Iseeeeee

You have nothing you stupid wastrel
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by DKM123: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is disappointing.

We stood against the Sars people for using thier guns against those they perceive quilty of a crime and this guy was at the forefront of standing against such bullying.

Yet, he made his boys (4 of them) beat up someone for wrong parking and he too was also involved in the attack. Then on top of that he pulled a gun.

If everyone received beating and gunshots for minor offences, none of you will be left in this country.

They broke the law by packing indiscriminately and he decided to break the law by beating up the offender. Isn't this why we protested?

Is the judge and jury? Why not call the police?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kongulu:

if I have nothing, you are blessed. Infact if I have only one property you are blessed but if I have more than one trailer go climb your head. Iseeee grin
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:
if I have nothing, you are blessed. Infact if I have only one property you are blessed but if I have more than one trailer go climb your head. Iseeee grin

Iseeee kill you there you wey dey wait make oyibo send you 100 dollar gift card

Anuofia
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by henryobinna(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
DKM123:
This is disappointing.

We stood against the Sars people for using thier guns against those they perceive quilty of a crime and this guy was at the forefront of standing against such bullying.

Yet, he made his boys (4 of them) beat up someone for wrong parking and he too was also involved in the attack. Then on top of that he pulled a gun.

If everyone received beating and gunshots for minor offences, none of you will be left in this country.

They broke the law by packing indiscriminately and he decided to break the law by beating up the offender. Isn't this why we protested?

Is the judge and jury? Why not call the police?
The first person seeing things from my angle.

It's a shame that people are hailing him, is it because they're his fans or because he's infallible to them.

Both parties are wrong but wrongful parking does not demand a use of force such as pulling of guns and firing of shots

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kongulu:

Iseeee kill you there you wey dey wait make oyibo send you 100 dollar gift card

Anuofia
If I don ever collect oyibo dollar in any denomination, or I am waiting to collect any oyibo dollar, you are blessed. If not that same trailer wey go climb your head go still climb your head. Iseee
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by stawarts(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Do you listening to his own side of the story or you are just dumb.
sammy329:
This is the same person shouting #EndSARS, #Endpolicebrutality. undecided

Too many hypocrites in this country.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:
If you go yankee, you go get mind park anyhow? Parking indiscriminately is breaking the law, its more than a mere genuine concern. And a person that breaks the law is the real thug. Go and try such nonsense in Yankee whether police no go deport you.

You said my mind but it is not the duty of the police to deport you.

It's about time blocking of streets and roads for party sakes becomes an offense with heavy fines and prison time's as a punitive measure towards putting an end to this insanity.

You can't even park beside a fire hydrant how much more blocking someone's driveway talkless of closing an entire street to throw a party, that's the definition of madness.

Playing of loud music from your own house disturbing the peace of your neighbors will get you into trouble and thoes that came to Seun's house univited where lucky to leave alive because that was trespass and invading of his home and also a threat to his life and self defense is legally allowed at this point in time.

Nigeria's problem is not just bad government alone but the entitled stupid behaviors of most of it's citizenry that is now accepted as a norm needs to be expunged.

Imagine holding everyone hostage in their homes just because you are having a party and completely shut down the street? What manner of entitlement and arrogance is that?

What if there is a medical emergency from any of the houses and there is no exit way to get help just because of a street blockage by one brainless and senseless entity having a party?

It's even more scarring that the lady sharing her one-sided narratives on social media still can't see the dangers in holding all the occupants in those house hostage for such a lengthy time and most Nigerians reasons just like her, they only have a one way reasoning and can't see things from different perspectives before acting.

The so called bouncer that left the house where his bouncing jurisdiction starts and ended should consider himself lucky to be alive the first time when him and his group of thugs envaded Seun's home since that would have been a perfect time to teach some home invaders a lesson on trespass by planting a bullet on their legs and the entire street would have cleared up instantly without the so called thug bouncer having the nerves to block his car while driving out.

People are really getting way with lots of shi.ts without consequences for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Karlosorji(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mad people full everywhere if not, how you go leave your house come block another person gate in the name of event

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Seun is 100% right here. He has his gun license with him and when threatened has the full backing of the law to brandish it and even let off warning shots or even kill in self defence.

The lawlessness in the a average Nigerian is what he is livid about and if I were in his shoes I am sure I would have done same.

The ones who blocked his gate are lucky they didn't come to meet all 4 tires either deflated or punctured with a knife

Which gun license are you talking about? In Nigeria?. Yeah right.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Karlosorji(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Barka00:
That guy behaves like a thug
Na that kind guy fit Lagos
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Karlosorji(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kongulu:

Iseeee don seal the curse for your heado. Beg am oo
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
mountmoriah:
The question is is that gun license, if not this guy must be arrested and charge to court

Gun license in Nigeria. In any case, the average Nigerian should get himself a gun for protection and self defense. We don't have a functional Police force and Nigeria is a jungle. In some neighborhoods, armed robbers even send notice before they strike.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by BanevsJoker(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Niceman4u:
Indiscriminate parking is not good. Unfortunately, we don't enforce laws against.
But, pulling out a gun or threatening people with a gun is bigger offence.
Someone threatened his life. It's called self defense.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
bhella10:
These are the youths that wants to lead a country. Yeye pipo. Jagaban for 2023.

Day dreamer. Your Jagaban that will be busy trying to keep himself from ending up in prison where belongs?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nairaboi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Action very justified. why park your vehicles and block his gate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.