Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It (48553 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Prepaid means you pay for it still boy.

When you own, you get it all for free boy.

Yeah right. Nigerians and empty bragging.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Moradeyo95: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
henryobinna:
It's either you didn't bother to read my reply to the end or you lacked comprehension skills.

I already stated depending on the state.

You cannot shoot at someone for trespassing just because they walked into your yard. You have to give a notice or a warning. Basically you have to tell them to leave that they're trespassing when they refuse to do so, then can things be different. You don't just shoot at someone simply because you think they're trespassing, no state allows that. There has to be a notice or a warning.

You might want to read about the recent case of a Louisiana couple that brought out their guns when protesters approached their estate. Only for them to be arrested, guns seized and they've been charged. Remember they didn't fire any shot and they legally owned those guns.

Kuti's case...
Guns are illegal in Nigeria,
he has no right to pull a gun at anybody
firing a shot shows he had intentions to kill irrespective of what direction the shot was fired.

Also, am not absolving the attendees of their wrongful parking but pointing a gun at them and firing a shot for wrongful parking is an offense in almost every country of the world.

What happens if they actually bashed your car? You'll hire mercenaries to go to war for you?
nicely done!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
henryobinna:
I just hope you're joking grin grin grin grin.

Even in the US where guns are legal you can't just point guns are armless people.

He'd had his license seized if you do not know.

In Nigeria sef since 2014 or so, it's been illegal to own any type of gun, it used to be legal to own a shotgun before it was revoked by Buhari. I aslo read he pulled a pistol. Pistols were always illegal.

The bigot Buhari wants to disarm Nigerians so that his Fulani militants will not have any resistance in their quest to take over Nigeria.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by bhella10: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
poseidon12:

Day dreamer. Your Jagaban that will be busy trying to keep himself from ending up in prison where belongs?
Prison ke?! For what crime? For being rich?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Moradeyo95: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Icumsa45:

Really? So you can allow being oppressed in your own yard? Besides where would the Uber park if you order it?
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy.....the uber won't need to park nd wait for her na cheesy cheesy ;Dbe calming down na cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
etrouble:
If you park your useless cars in front of my house, I will deflate all your tyres and charge you some fines before you can pump your tyres and move your yeye cars.

If you think you get craze, I will let my boys out on you. You will be lucky to be alive after an encounter.

Nonsense without ingredientss.

You will let your boys on someone? So you can't fight?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
henryobinna:
It's either you didn't bother to read my reply to the end or you lacked comprehension skills.

I already stated depending on the state.

You cannot shoot at someone for trespassing just because they walked into your yard. You have to give a notice or a warning. Basically you have to tell them to leave that they're trespassing when they refuse to do so, then can things be different. You don't just shoot at someone simply because you think they're trespassing, no state allows that. There has to be a notice or a warning.

You might want to read about the recent case of a Louisiana couple that brought out their guns when protesters approached their estate. Only for them to be arrested, guns seized and they've been charged. Remember they didn't fire any shot and they legally owned those guns.

Kuti's case...
Guns are illegal in Nigeria,
he has no right to pull a gun at anybody
firing a shot shows he had intentions to kill irrespective of what direction the shot was fired.

Also, am not absolving the attendees of their wrongful parking but pointing a gun at them and firing a shot for wrongful parking is an offense in almost every country of the world.

What happens if they actually bashed your car? You'll hire mercenaries to go to war for you?

Your assertions are valid but self defense would have been justified the first time they came to his house which was an invasion and threat to his life but he still let them go and if he decided to use lethal force at that point then the plea for self defense would have been justified.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Moradeyo95: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
abeg nairaland needs more emojis abeg!!!! ahh!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by aderinsola75355: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
:Law breaking hoodlum. Come and park in front of my property i will shoot your ass.You get property? Wastrel
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by poseidon12: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
waleadeagb:
Really I can't stop laughing to the reply of Seun Kuti about his neighbour thanking him for the resolution of the jam-packed on their street. The neighbor only thanked and didn't specify the manner at which the issue was resolved.
Seun is so hilarious and by the way who is Seun Kuti? A thug, nothing but a thug. I was so surprised when he spoke on Channels TV the other time in regards to Endsars and forming a party solely for the youth to take over power in 2023. I laughed my heart out that day cos if, let's just imagine Seun party winning the presidency by 2023...Men, Nigeria will be an eldorado of crime, not like the crime we are experiencing now o....cocaine, marijuana etc....will be legalised. The country is a jungle now I agreed but when Seun Kuti party wins, hey, na Zoo level we go dey. Raping and robbery will be done in style and men forget law and order.....another Alpacino integrated with Escobar and being guided by Dilinger. Another Mafiaso just emerged will be the case....all you will hear is Murder was the case they gave me...God forbid such happening to Nigeria. We have suffered enough under Dead incapacitated Buhari....Amen

We are already at zoo level.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by rafcrown(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Only mad, lazy rats pull guns on innocent people.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Sunnycliff(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
donproject2:

And I am sure your father is not among those 5
If you have a father you won't easily take him out to be insulted or dragged, rather you would respect him.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by chukwugoziegi: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Violence for Wickedness is the way to go In this Lagos.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
byrron:

You said my mind but it is not the duty of the police to deport you.

It's about time blocking of streets and roads for party sakes becomes an offense with heavy fines and prison time's as a punitive measure towards putting an end to this insanity.

You can't even park beside a fire hydrant how much more blocking someone's driveway talkless of closing an entire street to throw a party, that's the definition of madness.

Playing of loud music from your own house disturbing the peace of your neighbors will get you into trouble and thoes that came to Seun's house univited where lucky to leave alive because that was trespass and invading of his home and also a threat to his life and self defense is legally allowed at this point in time.

Nigeria's problem is not just bad government alone but the entitled stupid behaviors of most of it's citizenry that is now accepted as a norm needs to be expunged.

Imagine holding everyone hostage in their homes just because you are having a party and completely shut down the street? What manner of entitlement and arrogance is that?

What if there is a medical emergency from any of the houses and there is no exit way to get help just because of a street blockage by one brainless and senseless entity having a party?

It's even more scarring that the lady sharing her one-sided narratives on social media still can't see the dangers in holding all the occupants in those house hostage for such a lengthy time and most Nigerians reasons just like her, they only have a one way reasoning and can't see things from different perspectives before acting.

The so called bouncer that left the house where his bouncing jurisdiction starts and ended should consider himself lucky to be alive the first time when him and his group of thugs envaded Seun's home since that would have been a perfect time to teach some home invaders a lesson on trespass by planting a bullet on their legs and the entire street would have cleared up instantly without the so called thug bouncer having the nerves to block his car while driving out.

People are really getting way with lots of shi.ts without consequences for their actions.
I love the way you made your point without insults or rudeness. Some people need to learn this. As for me i stand my ground and I ground my stand. Thanks
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by DSoj(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kudos to Seun on this
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Karlosorji:
Iseeee don seal the curse for your heado. Beg am oo

God punish you, punish ya Papa join the useless Iseee wey scatter ya brain
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by donproject2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

If you have a father you won't easily take him out to be insulted or dragged, rather you would respect him.

My dad died long time ago though, but he never left behind bunch of idiots that will spew that rubbish you spewed earlier. So, no cause for alarm, he would never be called out the same way I did to your dad. Cheers wink wink!
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Emmatee1816(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
poseidon12:

You will let your boys on someone? So you can't fight?
you sef talk so.and last last,nah Thier type be highest mugu for adugbo o
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by moshino(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:
If you go yankee, you go get mind park anyhow? Parking indiscriminately is breaking the law, its more than a mere genuine concern.
You block person street causing people hardship and traffic to the express and when you are told, you ask the complainant to lower his voice before talking to you. A person that breaks the law is the real thug. Go and try such nonsense in Yankee whether police no go deport you.

Obviously you have not been to, nor lived in the 'Yankee' you keep mentioning. If you park in the wrong place in 'Yankee', they will ticket your car, and you can pay a fine of about $30 or less, or you can go and argue/fight the ticket in court, they do not deport you for that, neither do they shoot at you, nor send thugs to abuse you for that. The criminal is the person who pulled out a gun just for parking dispute, he wouldn't have tried that in 'Yankee'. But I don't expect you to understand this because you're just an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
moshino:

Obviously you have not been to, nor lived in the 'Yankee' you keep mentioning. If you park in the wrong place in 'Yankee', they will ticket your car, and you can pay a fine of about $30 or less, or you can go and argue/fight the ticket in court, they do not deport you for that, neither do they shoot at you, nor send thugs to abuse you for that. The criminal is the person who pulled out a gun just for parking dispute, he wouldn't have tried that in 'Yankee'. But I don't expect you to understand this because you're just an ignoramus.
Don't mention me to be insultive. My bad mouth might be badder dan yours.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by crafteck(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
rafcrown:
Only mad, lazy rats pull guns on innocent people.

INNOCENT
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by oluwaahmed: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
The most annoying thing is not even blocking the gate, its the effontry the fool uses to enter his car without even apologising.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by EgunMogaji2: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:
If you go yankee, you go get mind park anyhow? Parking indiscriminately is breaking the law, its more than a mere genuine concern.
You block person street causing people hardship and traffic to the express and when you are told, you ask the complainant to lower his voice before talking to you. A person that breaks the law is the real thug. Go and try such nonsense in Yankee whether police no go deport you.

Illegal parking will never get you deported in the USA. Let’s be reasonable.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by EgunMogaji2: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Don’t die for Nigeria, it’s not worth it.

We’re all criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by EgunMogaji2: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
moshino:

I don’t even know how they come up with the dramatic fake news.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Illegal parking will never get you deported in the USA. Let’s be reasonable.
If you have any immigrant there, ask him to obstruct a person's property, intrude, and cause public nuisance when asked to do the right thing
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by EgunMogaji2: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raysleek:

If you have any immigrant there, ask him to obstruct a person's property, intrude, and cause public nuisance when asked to do the right thing

He’ll simply be asked to unobstruct the property.

If he intrudes, he’ll be asked to leave. He’ll be given a trespass warning. Arrested if he continues.

Public nuisance gets you a simple ticket.

I don’t have to ask anyone as I lived there for 33 years.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Raysleek: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

He’ll simply be asked to unobstruct the property.

If he intrudes, he’ll be asked to leave. He’ll be given a trespass warning. Arrested if he continues.

Public nuisance gets you a simple ticket.

I don’t have to ask anyone as I lived there for 33 years.
Very good. What you have learnt for 33 years always try to replicate when you come to Nigeria and teach people also to do the right thing. Thats all we ask. Peoples life span in lagos have been reduced due to traffic. Some people have spent 1/3 of their adult life in traffic. Traffic caused by insolence and wickedness. We are tired
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It by Dex4(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na something go make everybody brain straight for that country. Make everybody get gun,do shoot out like the West that year.....this country gat go forward,one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.