Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Marriage Plans On The Rocks, As Cossy, German Lover Clash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Plans On The Rocks, As Cossy, German Lover Clash (260 Views)

“Pls I Want To Touch”, Fans React As Cossy Orjiakor Dances With Her Big Chests / Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Plans On The Rocks, As Cossy, German Lover Clash by Deenewsline: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
The much talked about December wedding of Nollywood diva and singer, Cossy Ojiakor and her German groom-to be, Abel Jurgen may have hit the rocks as the German has called out Cossy in an Instagram post that the wedding is off after the actress allegedly bit him.

The German, who posted pictures of his bitten hands, claimed the actress was drunk and got in a fight with him.

“Finally, it’s over between Cossy and I after she got in a fight with after she got drunk. This what she did to me got bitten from different corners,” he posted with pictures of the bites”

Continue Reading

https://deenewsline.com.ng/marriage-plans-on-the-rocks-as-cossy-german-lover-clash/?amp=1

(1) (Reply)

Eminem: The Best Selling Hip Hop Artist Of All Time / Exclusive: Fans Scream And Faint As Erica Shut Down Abia State / Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.