Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (50036 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Ovokoo: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Embattled 4th republic senator, Dino Melaye took time out to have lunch with his parents and two sons.

He shared this on his instagram account:

"Sunday lunch with grand pa &ma and my adorable sons"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSqk8iEA9pC/?taken-by=dinomelaye

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/dino-melaye-takes-lunch-family-picture/

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by greatgod2012(f): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
This Dino sef!

Must you post everything about you on social media?

OK, we don see am!

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Davash222(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:
This Dino sef!

OK, we don see am!
I'm sure you are yet to have your breakfast.. Hehehehe. Don't worry, the Lord will provide, but before then, free your mind from hate.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by greatgod2012(f): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Davash222:

I'm sure you are yet to have your breakfast.. Hehehehe. Don't worry, the Lord will provide, but before then, free your mind from hate.

To the glory of God, I've even had my lunch!

I never nor will never hate him, (who am I to even hate any God's creature) All I was trying to pass across is that, the man acts too childish! How can an adult like him be behaving so childishly, posting every details about himself and his family on social media. He should have grown beyond that. More so, he's not a celebrity whose their acceptability is measured by their number of likes on social media, he's a lawmaker, I expect him to act more honorably and maturely than all these social media shows!

My personal opinion, please!

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:

To the glory of God, I've even had my lunch!

I never nor will never hate him, (who am I to even hate any God's creature) All I was trying to pass across is that, the man acts too childish! How can an adult like him be behaving so childishly, posting every details about himself and his family on social media. He should have grown beyond that. More so, he's not a celebrity whose their acceptability is measured by their number of likes on social media, he's a lawmaker, I expect him to act more honorably and maturely than all these social media shows!

My personal opinion, please!
Dear opinionated one,

I'm sorry to announce to you that your opinion doesn't matter.. Learn to keep it to thyself.

Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by wurabecca(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nice picture
Pls kindly help us to tell the young Lad backing the camera that, it's not by force to use utensils
haba grin, use Spoon angry, Mister no body is forcing you! angry

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy for him. But he should get a good barber/hair stylist for that son of his; also the daughter should watch her shape. Last but not the least- they should learn to wear smiles on their faces. Happiness to them.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by greatgod2012(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Davash222:

Dear opinionated one,

I'm sorry to announce to you that your opinion doesn't matter.. Learn to keep it to thyself.

Thanks.

Seems you're the Dino himself!

No offence whatsoever!

At times, I think we Nigerians deserve the type of political leaders we have in this country!

You're welcome!

66 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by dulaman: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
No matter how stubborn you are,how rude you are,how stupid you are, if you treat your parent well and honour them. I kinda respect you for that and don't care about your flaws.. respect Dino.

Pharaoh of Egypt was ruthless and lethal. yet never plays with his mother. That's the secret of his longevity as a ruler.
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Bigii(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
venai:
Happy for him. But he should get a good barber/hair stylist for that son of his; also the daughter should watch her shape. Last but not the least- they should learn to wear smiles on their faces. Happiness to them.

They ain't Dino's children. The four of them paid him a visit from village. relatives ni! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by OMOTOWO(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls can Leicester still win the league ?the way I am seeing them..dem fit jump to first position oo..two goals away in 12 minutes against everton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by strawb(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
where is your wife bro
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dino my guy, eat jare! Afterall you have certificate unlike a certain dullard grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by napoleon77(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ovokoo:
Embattled 4th republic senator, Dino Melaye took time out to have lunch with his parents and two sons.

He shared this on his instagram account:

"Sunday lunch with grand pa &ma and my adorable sons"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSqk8iEA9pC/?taken-by=dinomelaye

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/dino-melaye-takes-lunch-family-picture/

How is he embattled?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by DeRuggedProf: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by smartty68(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
See how them keep face like say them dey chop poison and na only Dino laff or abi na only me see am?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by iamtewwy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eating our money

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
JAGABAN slayer,Remi impregnator,Bourdillion street stalker..I Hail ooo! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by SooCute(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
His Graduation party?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by sakalisis(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Aje kun iya ni o je

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
They look unkept

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
The dude on blue tho grin grin

Fat and looking Harvard grin
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by idris4r83(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ole
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Fineglo: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
OK e remain when him dey go toilet o, ala
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by muxxybest(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
abeg sahara reporters i suspect diz photo is not real like is certificate,abeg report about it
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by Aburi001: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:
This Dino sef!

OK, we don see am!
That's the 3rd class guru grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by iswallker(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Holatunde007:
Issokay oooo

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the surprise us all IJN
AMEN

Why not take a bus to oshodi, there re many factories that could use a hand... undecided

And stop spamming every thread... cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) by dejisky(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:

Seems you're the Dino himself!

No offence whatsoever!

At times, I think we Nigerians deserve the type of political leaders we have in this country!

You're welcome!
My Brother don't mind Dino's supporter.Some Nigerian youths with dumb brain are the reasons politician behalf the way they do, after all some assliker will still clap for them

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.