Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide (64032 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by ibuildstuff(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
LadySarah:
I don't know what you are going through that'd warrant taking your life.

pls let's check up on each other.

When we think one has it all then boom they take their life.
Omo I have been on Twitter since morning, those feminist coven girls are evil o. They literarily drag this girl to this.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Someone drinks two bottles of sniper and still lives? shocked
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by solpat(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....so this girl still go ahead to commit suicide
by drinking sniper
Please No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of the weed tie
Sorry I meant to say there is always light at the end of the tunnel...
The one that pains me most is when I hear some niggarrrrs also committing suicide...
I feel like what da fuckkk....is like our mothers are now raising weak kids and our fathers are reinforcing it

But Ogbeni...nor be the same Kiki mordi do on air personality for ku fm 92.7 Benin city?

Na the same Kiki Mordi dat year for Ku Fm 92.7 ooooo
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
ppogba:

Enough wisdom my brother.

My comment above refers.

The most diluted form of sniper will kill anybody before the door is broken.
As a matter of fact, the last case of sniper I heard of from a doc, the victim actually threw out the sniper when it hit her tongue.

Still she passed out and foamed but was revived albeit with a scarred tongue till today.

Now imagine someone gulping TWO bottles grin grin

Like after the first one she thought to herself, well, this shite actually tastes better than I thought. I'll help myself to another cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by baby124: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
CSTRR:

It's spiritual.

An attack of the devil.
Spiritual attack is when you lose your spirituality or fate. This is mental illness. She needs psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by DEMZEE(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
FEMINISM MTSCHEWW

TUEHHHHHHH
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by simbrixton2: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jaelxchloe:

Which kain question be this?? angry
very rare mehn
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Attention seeking hoes.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by ShoeShineGuy: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Drama as usual..! undecided Two bottles of sniper and still ended up staying stable. grin Only if you know the LD50 of the active ingredient of the so-called sniper. Nigerians and lie sha..
Social media has done much harm than any good to our sanity as human beings!!!
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by spirul77: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
by drinking sniper
Please No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of the weed tie
The one that pains me most is when I hear some niggarrrrs also committing suicide...
I feel like what da fuckkk....is like our mothers are now raising weak kids and our fathers are reinforcing it

But Ogbeni...nor be the same Kiki mordi do on air personality for ku fm 92.7 Benin city?
she is the one.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by CandidNotes: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dalil8:
If it's true, RIP to the poor girl.

Kiki Mordi and her feminist coven needs to be investigated.

They're mostly fat, ugly, broke and the least desirable women. Out to destroy men out of pure envy. Nothing else.

Majority of them are lesbians, so it's only natural that they hate their competitors (Men).

Feminism na scam!!

Honestly I have observed that the leaders of feminism are LESBIANS who see themselves as men and want to be treated equally. I feel sorry for the ignorant women who follow them thereby destroying their relationships and homes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by chozzy: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sanchez01:
Oge isn't dead yet. She has been rushed to a hospital and is currently being treated. She seems stable for now.

Will be a big miracle if she survives.
That chemical is very dangerous.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
baby124:

Spiritual attack is when you lose your spirituality or fate. This is mental illness. She needs psychiatric help.
The prevalence of mental disorder and suicide is very high.

The devil can qttack your faith, true.

The devil can also attack your mind.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by obailala(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
I've been struggling to make sense of this story. If she invested so much in the sex-for-grade documentary and Kiki seems to be the one getting accolades, is that the reason she wants to die? What exactly did the Kiki lady do?
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Femeto: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kiki wan chop her awards and money alone. No be oanly her work na.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by goodheart02(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Oh sniper, not again.
I feel sad for the girl.
For those who were dragging her for demanding for her rights, I hope they are happy now. We that use our head in this country are so few.
And that Kiki girl, I have been seeing her as a fraud. How can you do a sex for grade investigative documentary in which there was no sex for grade incident. You just pick a lecturer, seduce him, he falls and you record it, boom! she is now a celebrity and refusing to pick calls

My dear, none of those lecturers were seduced. The video only revealed their predatory nature when it comes to female students. Imagine a lecturer asking a "so called" new student who walked into his office for the first time if she has a boyfriend or if she enjoys sex?? Imagine the dirtiness. Did u really watch the documentary??

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Nawa ooo
Every small thing person go just go commit suicide.
No be her female colleague cause it women are the problem of themselves
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Mayeldah(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Simps and fools everywhere.

So you decided to commit suicide becasue someone cheated on you?

I don't have RIP to waste, thank God she survived.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Collins4u1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Msteeeew
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Sanchez01: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
obailala:
I've been struggling to make sense of this story. If she invested so much in the sex-for-grade documentary and Kiki seems to be the one getting accolades, is that the reason she wants to die? What exactly did the Kiki lady do?
1. The story isn't about the fame or money. Oge is a reserved person and took on the identity of Kemi during the entire documentary.

2. She caught her boyfriend who is also a BBC staff in a compromising situation with Kiki. Sadly, the guy broke up with her not too long after. Another of her trusted friend whom she liked also got down with Kiki. Somehow, those ones influenced her caving in the more during the whole thing.

3. She is not just hurt by Kiki's claim over her sweat, the fact that that one person did her repeatedly (career, fame and man) got to her for a long time.

4. She spoke up about the SFG documentary in November but got bullied by fans of Kiki.

5. While Ruona was trying to make the world recognize Oge, feminist coalition members have been bullying Oge deliberately because she decided to tell the world that she caught Kiki Mordi with her man. Meanwhile, Kemi Olunloyo had revealed that Kiki Mordid ended Oge's relationships since last year.

6. Apparently too soft for social media, the bullying got to Oge that feminist coalition and Kiki Mordi stans suggested she took both cyanide and ricin when she suggested which to take.

7. She had been battling depression for a while before the bullying within the past few days. But bulk of it was because of her relationships and then the recent documentary coming to light.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by BafanaBafana: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
goodheart02:

My dear, none of those lecturers were seduced. The video only revealed their predatory nature when it comes to female students. Imagine a lecturer asking a "so called" new student who walked into his office for the first time if she has a boyfriend or if she enjoys sex?? Imagine the dirtiness. Did u really watch the documentary??
So how does that translate into sex for marks?

What he displayed there is what 60% of men will do irrespective of profession.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by DisLifeSha: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
You don't know what people are facing man. You got to hear from some even see the situation some people are struggling with to understand

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
by drinking sniper

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by TheManOfTheYear: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
Wahala be like electronic bicycle, e nor even need stress to paddle
e be like wheelbarrow my brother

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by BOOZELEE: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
by drinking sniper

Hahahahahaha

Muda fuka

I don learn one today.Light at the end of the kpoli we tie.Incase u hear me talk am tomorrow nogo commit suicide say na u first talk am ooo.lols cheesy
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by BOOZELEE: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
CandidNotes:

Honestly I have observed that the leaders of feminism are LESBIANS who see themselves as men and want to be treated equally. I feel sorry for the ignorant women who follow them thereby destroying their relationships and homes.

U sharp.ur observation is on point.

While some are left over women that can't get husband and boyfriends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by goodheart02(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
BafanaBafana:

So how does that translate into sex for marks?

What he displayed there is what 60% of men will do irrespective of profession.

First of all that documentary wasn't just for sex for marks, it was an avenue to expose the dirty lecturers ravaging the universities. And mind u, based on this comment of yours "What he displayed there is what 60% of men will do irrespective of profession" means that such men are a threat to the young women in our society. No sane man will go unprofessional to ask for illicit sex or coax a young lady into sex. Imagine a situation where your daughter comes back home and tells u a lecturer asked her for sex or asked her if she enjoys sex or any of those dirty questions. Would u feel she's safe??

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by goshen26: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank God she's not dead

She will get the needed attention now
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by adeowo84(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
LadySarah:
I don't know what you are going through that'd warrant taking your life.

pls let's check up on each other.

When we think one has it all then boom they take their life.

I use to blame people taking this cruel decision but I am passing through alot now, seem all doors are locked against me...wife and daughter was admitted in the hospital, ran out of financial strength... sincerely, depression is real my sister

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Gerrard59(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
I have said it several times that the brand of feminism practiced by modern day Nigerian women is dangerous, vile, evil, wicked, demonic and cruel. If Solomon Buchi can drop the ideology, what about you nodding head like agama lizard because of these women?

If you see a Nigerian feminist and snake, run away from the feminist. 92% of snakes are non-venomous, 100% of Nigerian feminists are dangerous people. Flee from them!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Originalsly: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm...... they saved her life. I doubt if she will ever be 25% of herself again. Hope she gets the care she will need to make some kind of recovery. Some people do sleep well after taking another's glory.

a f r i c a n . q u e e n
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. The story isn't about the fame or money. Oge is a reserved person and took on the identity of Kemi during the entire documentary.

2. She caught her boyfriend who is also a BBC staff in a compromising situation with Kiki. Sadly, the guy broke up with her not too long after. Another of her trusted friend whom she liked also got down with Kiki. Somehow, those ones influenced her caving in the more during the whole thing.

3. She is not just hurt by Kiki's claim over her sweat, the fact that that one person did her repeatedly (career, fame and man) got to her for a long time.

4. She spoke up about the SFG documentary in November but got bullied by fans of Kiki.

5. While Ruona was trying to make the world recognize Oge, feminist coalition members have been bullying Oge deliberately because she decided to tell the world that she caught Kiki Mordi with her man. Meanwhile, Kemi Olunloyo had revealed that Kiki Mordid ended Oge's relationships since last year.

6. Apparently too soft for social media, the bullying got to Oge that feminist coalition and Kiki Mordi stans suggested she took both cyanide and ricin when she suggested which to take.

7. She had been battling depression for a while before the bullying within the past few days. But bulk of it was because of her relationships and then the recent documentary coming to light.
Sometimes I forget not everyone is strong. She seems to be a vulnerable person

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by tit(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
rest in piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.