Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide (64018 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Originalsly: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. The story isn't about the fame or money. Oge is a reserved person and took on the identity of Kemi during the entire documentary.

2. She caught her boyfriend who is also a BBC staff in a compromising situation with Kiki. Sadly, the guy broke up with her not too long after. Another of her trusted friend whom she liked also got down with Kiki. Somehow, those ones influenced her caving in the more during the whole thing.

3. She is not just hurt by Kiki's claim over her sweat, the fact that that one person did her repeatedly (career, fame and man) got to her for a long time.

4. She spoke up about the SFG documentary in November but got bullied by fans of Kiki.

5. While Ruona was trying to make the world recognize Oge, feminist coalition members have been bullying Oge deliberately because she decided to tell the world that she caught Kiki Mordi with her man. Meanwhile, Kemi Olunloyo had revealed that Kiki Mordid ended Oge's relationships since last year.

6. Apparently too soft for social media, the bullying got to Oge that feminist coalition and Kiki Mordi stans suggested she took both cyanide and ricin when she suggested which to take.

7. She had been battling depression for a while before the bullying within the past few days. But bulk of it was because of her relationships and then the recent documentary coming to light.

Hmmmm......so they know what they put the babe thru.... knew her state of mind and enabled her to attempt suicide. Guy was right to grab and post screenshot. May they seek but never find death.... live a longggg life of guilt and depression.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by obailala(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. The story isn't about the fame or money. Oge is a reserved person and took on the identity of Kemi during the entire documentary.

2. She caught her boyfriend who is also a BBC staff in a compromising situation with Kiki. Sadly, the guy broke up with her not too long after. Another of her trusted friend whom she liked also got down with Kiki. Somehow, those ones influenced her caving in the more during the whole thing.

3. She is not just hurt by Kiki's claim over her sweat, the fact that that one person did her repeatedly (career, fame and man) got to her for a long time.

4. She spoke up about the SFG documentary in November but got bullied by fans of Kiki.

5. While Ruona was trying to make the world recognize Oge, feminist coalition members have been bullying Oge deliberately because she decided to tell the world that she caught Kiki Mordi with her man. Meanwhile, Kemi Olunloyo had revealed that Kiki Mordid ended Oge's relationships since last year.

6. Apparently too soft for social media, the bullying got to Oge that feminist coalition and Kiki Mordi stans suggested she took both cyanide and ricin when she suggested which to take.

7. She had been battling depression for a while before the bullying within the past few days. But bulk of it was because of her relationships and then the recent documentary coming to light.
hmmm... na wa!.. thanks for breaking it down.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by King44(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
On a more serious note Kiki Modi collaborated with Ogeh to reveal the evil perpetrated by some lectures but she ended up doing something similar to what she tried to stop.

Kiki modi is thief and an asshole, feminist collision just lost my respect for pushing Oghe into depression...

If Kiki was not selfish and greedy she would have at a point shared the credit with Oghe but you know greed wouldn't let her do such....

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Sanchez01: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Sometimes I forget not everyone is strong. She seems to be a vulnerable person
Na you nau cheesy

She actually is. Being an introverted person, she has always avoided public eyes and her restless tweets over the past couple days suggested all wasn't well with her.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sanchez01:

Na you nau cheesy

She actually is. Being an introverted person, she has always avoided public eyes and her restless tweets over the past couple days suggested all wasn't well with her.
Ehn na me tongue grin

How do you know so much about her?
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Sanchez01: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Ehn na me tongue grin

How do you know so much about her?
Lol! cheesy

We actually met last year on the Island through a mutual friend at an event. Although the meeting was shortlived, I got to know she works at BBC through the friend and that she is good at what she does. I had never heard about her or her works and the whole hype was surprising. However, she spent most of the evening sitting alone and fiddling with her phone and I never stopped to wonder what sort of human being comes to an event 'only to come and be pressing phone'. I followed on Twitter around that time last year and managed to figure the relationship ish must have made her keep to herself that evening.

But before now, she never stopped tweeting about how she is single, depressed, tempted to slice her wrists, insomniac nights, late-night foods, etc.

I only got to know the why just three days ago, despite dropping a hint in November.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is she confirmed dead?

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by folu4real(f): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2020
adeowo84:

I use to blame people taking this cruel decision but I am passing through alot now, seem all doors are locked against me...wife and daughter was admitted in the hospital, ran out of financial strength... sincerely, depression is real my sister

Please take it easy, everything will fall back in places, it just a trying time you are going through. Have faith in God.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by TiffanyDavies(f): 3:39am On Dec 14, 2020
This story reminds me of my experience in junior high. My senior (one class higher) and I were selected to represent my school in an inter-school debate competition. The old was the chief speaker, and my role was to support her as a second speaker. When we got there, she chickened out. I was very nervous but had to represent our school, which eventually emerged in third place, in her stead.
Later on, they called the chief speaker to receive the prize; a kitchen trolley and some other items. Since our school had sent her name earlier as principal speaker, she was the one who received the gifts. There was nothing for me!! I learned a vital lesson from the incident. Never take the back burner or let anyone use your sweat without acknowledgement.

Remember the old Nigerian Ambi Pur Advert? Two friends were standing; one flagged a car; the car stopped, and the other girl quickly rushed to the front passenger seat.

I feel very sorry for Oge, but it seems to me that Kiki believed in her idea better than she did, and that's why she took the risk of using her real identity. If the documentary had flopped, she would have been the one tagged a loser. She also put her life at risk too, but that does not justify passing off one's work as hers.

I hope that Oge can learn from this and work on even better stories. The harm has already been done.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by suremanpatriot: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2020
when people allow socia media to be their slave master(takin tweets so seriously than their bible,worshipin instagram posts and being addicted to so many virtual frenzy and nonsensical hypes) they are doomed in this generation.She could hav taken a long period time out off social media,walk away ,move far away from what is hurting you to a serene place of fun and beauty to cool off and get to refresh herself.But ignorantly what did she do?suicide?THESE ARE SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS POPING OUT FR DEVIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA THREADS IN THIS ERA.angry
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by shashaperry(f): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's stupid, let her kill herself if she wants to, no one will actually miss her

I've always known you to be $en$ele$$ cheesy
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by IRobot7(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Ah! I knew this Oge for 5 years personally. She was one year my Junior in secondary school. We attended Hope bay college Ajegunle.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Ishilove: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Sanchez01:

Lol! cheesy

We actually met last year on the Island through a mutual friend at an event. Although the meeting was shortlived, I got to know she works at BBC through the friend and that she is good at what she does. I had never heard about her or her works and the whole hype was surprising. However, she spent most of the evening sitting alone and fiddling with her phone and I never stopped to wonder what sort of human being comes to an event 'only to come and be pressing phone'. I followed on Twitter around that time last year and managed to figure the relationship ish must have made her keep to herself that evening.

But before now, she never stopped tweeting about how she is single, depressed, tempted to slice her wrists, insomniac nights, late-night foods, etc.

I only got to know the why just three days ago, despite dropping a hint in November.
Chai. I wish she will just grow military mind because you need that kind of mind in this world. I thank God for the kind of person I am. If my man chooses to be unfortunate and allow another woman seduce him, then good luck to him and may he have elephantiasis of the scrotum. It may hurt, but not enough for me to injest poisonous substance. If someone takes the shine on my hard work, I will go on my knees and report that person to the Creator of the world, not do something that will make my family cry over me.

Poor kid. She needs the comfort of the Holy Spirit to heal her damaged soul.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by BafanaBafana: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2020
goodheart02:

First of all that documentary wasn't just for sex for marks, it was an avenue to expose the dirty lecturers ravaging the universities. And mind u, based on this comment of yours "What he displayed there is what 60% of men will do irrespective of profession" means that such men are a threat to the young women in our society. No sane man will go unprofessional to ask for illicit sex or coax a young lady into sex. Imagine a situation where your daughter comes back home and tells u a lecturer asked her for sex or asked her if she enjoys sex or any of those dirty questions. Would u feel she's safe??
First of all, my daughter wouldn't be following a man all around campus like a lost puppy, secondly, he raises the question about sex and boyfriend in the first meeting and you are still hanging out him, why?
Most men are dirty, if my daughter tells me a lecturer said that to her, my major concern will be her response as long as he did coerce her physically or psychologically to do anything wrong.
A lot of men are dirty and love to take advantage of vulnerable girls, just like this particular case. Doctors do it to interns, Bosses do it to subordinates etc. This issue is however a case of immorality, rather than illegality.
Lecturers fail students for refusing to have sex with them, they blackmail students into having sex with them by telling them they have failed, and students also offer sex to lecturers so they can pass. If you are doing a sex for grade investigation, that's what you should cover.
C'est fini
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by low2high: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
FOOLISH CHOICE.

She can explore other field and get her honour and fame.

The world 's opportunity are so much in abundance.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Sanchez01: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Chai. I wish she will just grow military mind because you need that kind of mind in this world. I thank God for the kind of person I am. If my man chooses to be unfortunate and allow another woman seduce him, then good luck to him and may he have elephantiasis of the scrotum. It may hurt, but not enough for me to injest poisonous substance. If someone takes the shine on my hard work, I will go on my knees and report that person to the Creator of the world, not do something that will make my family cry over me.

Poor kid. She needs the comfort of the Holy Spirit to heal her damaged soul.
LMAO, at the emboldened! grin

Sad stuff. She has since been damaged and has not been handling it well. The outburst was only a as a result of her pent up frustrations and anger. She truly needs the Holy Spirit to soothe her soul.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Regex: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
dominique:
So Kiki Modi watched her followers troll this innocent lady to the point of suicide after refusing to acknowledge her for all she did in the sex for grades article, it will never be well with her. She has proved to the world how callous she is, this is the beginningnof her downfall, To think people heaped insults on Madam Kemi Ololunloyo when she first called out this witch called Kiki.

Thing is, stupid people attract other stupid people and they form a black hole of stupidity that could suck you in. That's the case of Kiki and her fans.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by LadySarah: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2020
adeowo84:

I use to blame people taking this cruel decision but I am passing through alot now, seem all doors are locked against me...wife and daughter was admitted in the hospital, ran out of financial strength... sincerely, depression is real my sister

Hugs.
Pls you have to be strong for them.They will get wellAmen
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by goodheart02(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

First of all, my daughter wouldn't be following a man all around campus like a lost puppy, secondly, he raises the question about sex and boyfriend in the first meeting and you are still hanging out him, why?
Most men are dirty, if my daughter tells me a lecturer said that to her, my major concern will be her response as long as he did coerce her physically or psychologically to do anything wrong.
A lot of men are dirty and love to take advantage of vulnerable girls, just like this particular case. Doctors do it to interns, Bosses do it to subordinates etc. This issue is however a case of immorality, rather than illegality.
Lecturers fail students for refusing to have sex with them, they blackmail students into having sex with them by telling them they have failed, and students also offer sex to lecturers so they can pass. If you are doing a sex for grade investigation, that's what you should cover.
C'est fini

That's the issue here you're digressing from what I'm asking u. Your daughter doesn't need to follow a lecturer around campus afterall those ladies who were victims didn't need to follow a lecturer round campus. Atleast once in a while will need to knock on her lecturer's door to make one or two complaints or on the invite of the lecturer through her course rep for an urgent issue. My guy, any how u like dodge and twist this issue, you know what is right and wrong and u know where I'm driving at. And don't blame the owners of that documentary because our tertiary institutions are now becoming a major abode for perverts I'm form of lecturers.
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by seangy4konji: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Feminist are devils in disguise. Youvhvw to be careful of them..
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Flipmac(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
kulboy:
Sad!!!
Hello bro. I'm having the same issue you complained about with your Peugeot.

How did you manage to fix yours?
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by HELPTHEFAMILY: 4:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Hello my brothers and sisters, please with a heart full of sadness and so much anxiety I'm compelled to write this to whom it may concern🤲🏾🙏🏽

I have my lovely mom, going through pains and a lot with the health issues😔😭. She had a kidney stone which results to a severe kidney problem over years now and we the family of OKOJI is sad to announce to the occurrence of our problems and plead with the kind hearted citizens to help in any form as it will have a long way to assist us financially to resolve all that is required for her health and may the good Lord in his love and infinite mercy replenish all who is helping to this. Thanks 🙏🏽

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Chibuike Prince Okoji
Please kindly send to the family of OKOJI

The family provided two(2) payment options:

This includes gofundme.com and you can easily send directly to the family opay account

Mr Chibuike Prince Okoji
Opay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.