Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam (2660 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam by Ihedinobi3: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I quoted your post because I wanted to quote it.

According to you,I think everyone's life is absurd but that's your misinterpretation.

If you don't wanna state how life makes perfect sense,then don't do it.
I actually think you can't do it.
But I still don't really care.

I think that you were not just mistaken. You are lying and quite badly too.

You obviously responded to my post. So, I did not go against any statement you made. You challenged my post with a claim. You have not since then managed to demonstrate that claim to be worth anything at all. You have instead just kept piling absurdity on top of absurdity and now you wish to make me responsible to prove something to you.

Did you provide that link to the post where you asked me to state something? No. Why not? Because the post does not exist. Yet you have claimed twice that you asked me to teach you something or state something. That is what an obvious or shameless lie is. That would be your second lie here.

Your very first response to me was "life is an absurdity." Somehow you believe that this does not mean that everyone's life is an absurdity. Do you think that you can explain your use of the word "life" in that statement without somehow creating a blanket experience for everyone? If you think you can, give it a try.

Finally, I just finished demonstrating how great a liar LordReed is by providing evidence that for some reason he felt confident enough to claim that I was lying about. You don't appear to have learned from that. Now you think that challenging me with a supposition that I cannot "state" something is going to win you some brownie points. You clearly already lost the thread of this conversation. When you go back and read it, you will probably find more intelligent questions to ask than your "state this" and "teach me that."

Until you do though, I'm done with this conversation.

Cheers.
Re: God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

You obviously responded to my post. So, I did not go against any statement you made. You challenged my post with a claim. You have not since then managed to demonstrate that claim to be worth anything at all. You have instead just kept piling absurdity on top of absurdity and now you wish to make me responsible to prove something to you.

Did you provide that link to the post where you asked me to state something? No. Why not? Because the post does not exist. Yet you have claimed twice that you asked me to teach you something or state something. That is what an obvious or shameless lie is. That would be your second lie here.

Your very first response to me was "life is an absurdity." Somehow you believe that this does not mean that everyone's life is an absurdity. Do you think that you can explain your use of the word "life" in that statement without somehow creating a blanket experience for everyone? If you think you can, give it a try.

Finally, I just finished demonstrating how great a liar LordReed is by providing evidence that for some reason he felt confident enough to claim that I was lying about. You don't appear to have learned from that. Now you think that challenging me with a supposition that I cannot "state" something is going to win you some brownie points. You clearly already lost the thread of this conversation. When you go back and read it, you will probably find more intelligent questions to ask than your "state this" and "teach me that."

Cheers.

LMFAO! You proved nothing but your gaslighting skills.

1 Like

Re: God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Cheers.
Pure nonsense!!!!!
If you believe "life" refers to everyone's life,then that's your goddamn belief and I shouldn't care!!!!!
If you don't believe you have to state or teach anyone how life makes perfect sense,then that's just you!!!!!!
Whatever you believe or don't believe cannot make my statements wrong when you are just who you are_another homo sapiens who disagrees with Hell Victorinho for no reason that makes sense to Hell Victorinho!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Telekinesis - To Those Who Do Not Believe In The Supernatural / Is MAN Mortal Or Immortal ? / Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.