Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote (47383 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by seborrhic: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Liar. No one can take 2 bottles of sniper and survive. Clout chasing,stupid stunt

4 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Obago99: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
the way am looking at them

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by iReddington: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
A well orchestrated suicide scare just to make people pay attention. They can do absolutely anything for clout. Two bottles of SNIPER, she was rejected by two hospitals imagine the time they must have exhausted after all these, and she finally got antidote at a General hospital. What a script. *smh!

10 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
If she took two bottles of sniper, she will most likely pass away, except it's acted.

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by CodeTemplar: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
I learn not to put myself in position where I am forced to compete for glory or reputation with Africans.

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Agugbadin: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Akonuche
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by BabaIbo: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
I think this is staged...

4 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Geophilip: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
oge first lady to commit suicide in Nigeria and didn't die, Be strong better opportunities will come your way.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
angry omo people dey go through things o. Last time i chatted with her. She was all normal. Nawa
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
No be sniper this girl drink. She prolly took something less potent

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh, Praise God! Lord, please see her through.

God bless you greatly Josh (@joshbillzz)

Big Thumbs-Up to the staff and management of General Hospital

Hope she and others contemplating suicide (including cyberbullies) will learn something from her experience.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by sassiemyk: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
All of them are stupid joor

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by JustCruise(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin][Aaannndddd cut!!!.,..Kudos Mr Director, just forward this clip to your editor for proper editing.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Most definitely. If she survives sniper, e go better make she die sef. Her life would never remain the same. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
ok
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:
I hope she survives. 2 bottles of sniper is no joke, that’s if she actually consumed it.

Dragging for recognition over a work that was supposed to be a civil/humanitarian one, makes the intention of the cause questionable.

things dey happen
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank goodness
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by hkidola00(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Madibah:
Just bzus person take your shine you wan kill yourself
If you like die nothing concern me
and I was wondering on livescore how mourinho collected red
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by flamingREED(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
What is the name of the antidote?

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....better
Isoright...only cowards commit suicide
No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of the weed tie
Sorry I meant to say there is always light at the end of the tunnel

Isoright..although dead men tell no tales but is like you are talking from the other side

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by grandlexuz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Antidote to sniper hein..Lol. Two bottles of sniper and she is still alive.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Dollanaira: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Godwin2am(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nothing no news shock me anymore except naked wire
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
So there is now antidote to 2 bottles of sniper?

Mmmmmmm?

So she drank one, finished it and still opened the next one and finished it, too?

Mmmmmmm?

Na so e easy to drink sniper?

Issokay!

The truth will come out finally.

Idiots just full everywhere, dey take suicide joke.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nawa o....

Women and their drama...I think this shiit was all planned out. 2 bottles of sniper is quite a dose and if she was already lifeless by the time they found her, she could be quasi-dead already. Just my opinion though

Now, kiki would be dragged out....some international sponsors would come to her aid...she will blow...and become the new kiki

SM is so volatile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by seunmsg(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
I pray she survives the suicide attempt. It would be a shame if we lose her over social media bullying. The disagreement between her and Kiki can still be amicably resolved. She will come out of this a stronger and popular person.

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Dont do this. Just dont
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Dagenius53: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
I find it hard to believe this story

It all staged!!!

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
JustCruise:
grin][Aaannndddd cut!!!.,..Kudos Mr Director, just forward this clip to your editor for proper editing.

Let's not be too intelligent.

Some people have passed on with the assumption that they were acting out a script (joking). It is better we are fooled than cry for been too wise undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.