Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote (47380 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Babastrong(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
What will make strong man like me to commit suicide? Do you know what i have passed through before i was nickname as STRONG by my friends.
To the parent over there that were giving birth to THESE WEAK SOULS, Pls off the light and close your eyes the next time you want to bring another soul to this uncaring world.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:

Isoright..although dead men tell no tales but is like you are talking from the other side
grin
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Malawian(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
That Oge girl seems to be a very toxic and manipulative person. She seems like a sadists and a sociopath. The more I learn about her, the more I remember a Y of mine. Can't call that girl an X Biko.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
After today's research one bottle of sniper isnt effective
Two will knock u out
Say no to suicide
If u want to die let someone use u for ritual
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by HeavenShield: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Suicide because of...
Just Imagine o...
Days ago more than 300 school children were kidnapped, nobody commit suicide.. People wey supposed commit suicide eg, Buhari them..and zombies, Kno even think am..
The Oda day, more than 40 rice farmers were killed, in this same country o... nobody commit suicide.
Chai, see this one..
Even people wey dey zip garri, every day for this country Kno dey think suicide...

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by kabillionaire(m): 2:14am On Dec 14, 2020
you want commit suicide dey shout up and down so that people will stop you like yoruba fight
na waoh ooo
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by IRobot7(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2020
Ah! I knew this Oge for 5 years. She was one year my Junior in secondary school. We attended Hope bay college Ajegunle.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Xyzkwenu(f): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
What goes around comes around.
Why has calamity fallen on Oge?
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
wellmax:
Thank God. I hope and pray she pulls through.
Amen. Poor girl
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by DAVE5(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2020
tesppidd:
I still don't understand what is going on here.

That someone took her shine or her story; is that way she wants to kill herself??

Something is amiss here...

Am sure am naive but na so depression be?

I pray she survives; they they must take her to see a psychiatric doctor.

They didn’t take her shine, she chose to be anonymous and chose an alias, for which her alias was mentioned all the while, but she wanted more since the work has yielded better result than she expected

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by ibuildstuff(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2020
AZeD1:

The girl was acknowledged.

She was the one that appeared in the video with a mask.
She chose to go by the name Kemi Alabi.

It's nobody's fault that Oge wanted to be anonymous.
She didn't chose to be anonymous, at that point she has to be anonymous. She was the one putting herself on d line and doing all the acting while kiki was doing the narration.

She risk herself at that time and had to be anonymous at least till things settle down.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by ibuildstuff(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Malawian:
That Oge girl seems to be a very toxic and manipulative person. She seems like a sadists and a sociopath. The more I learn about her, the more I remember a Y of mine. Can't call that girl an X Biko.
Imagine what u are saying about someone u have not met personally. U sound like the sadists here if u can say this about a person u have not met.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by amliftedhigher: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
AnonPoet:
Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6311958/oge-obidiebube-called-out-kiki

https://www.nairaland.com/6311963/kiki-mordis-accuser-oge-obidiebube

https://twitter.com/joshbillzz/status/1338138396053606406?s=19

Meanwhile, @oyolimma who encouraged her to commit suicide is being called out and @juliajenifa

https://twitter.com/Oyolimma/status/1338103226034495492?s=19

She should die by fire. Idiootic fooools. She can die and go to hell
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Xyzkwenu(f): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
amliftedhigher:

She should die by fire. Idiootic fooools. She can die and go to hell

*�What is CONFUSION?��‍♀️��‍♂️...Confusion ����is when the police��‍✈️��‍✈️ shoot� a criminal� then doctors��‍���‍� save his life and then the judge sentences him to death���*

She tried to commit suicide then doctors saved her life and then the judge will serve her a criminal sentence. Life no balance.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by lailo: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
she wants popularity and she has it
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Malawian(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Imagine what u are saying about someone u have not met personally. U sound like the sadists here if u can say this about a person u have not met.
Who comes on Twitter to ask people to choose for her which poison she will take? when did anything get to taking poison? abegi, if you haven't dated toxic sadistic women, you wont know how they operate. I actually like the way Kiki maintained a dignified silence in all of that.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by 99thEnemy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don't know why companies in Nigeria tend to reduce the quality of their products once they become a popular product especially when they have little or no competition.

I can't believe Sniper is no longer an effective pesticide like before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.