Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kingdom Conduct: Submission To The Will Of God In Christ For You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Conduct: Submission To The Will Of God In Christ For You! (162 Views)

Who Are Those That Will Reign With Christ For 1000 Years? / Extreme Wife's Submission To Her Husband According To The New Covenant. / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Conduct: Submission To The Will Of God In Christ For You! by PolymathDave(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
KINGDOM CONDUCT!
EXPOSITORY STUDY ON THE WORD OF GOD!
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
TOPIC: SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF GOD IN CHRIST FOR YOU.
TAKEAWAY: Submit to God’s will for you, He knows what is best for you. he is omniscient, He knows your future already but rather submit to His own plan for you, His thoughts towards you are of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
MEMORY VERSE(S): Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
MAIN TEXT: Jeremiah 29:11
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
Grace to you and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
God acknowledges your will and will not force you to do what you are not willing to do but you should recognize that He as your Father knows better.
POINT(S):
(1) TRUST IN GOD.
(2) OBEY GOD.
(3) SUBMIT TO THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD.

(1) TRUST IN GOD.
▪️Verse(s): Psalm 125:1-2, 133:1, 142
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖ THOSE IN CHRIST WHO TRUST IN THE LORD ARE LIKE MOUNT ZION.
➖ BLESSED UNITY OF THOSE WHO TRUST IN CHRIST.
➖ TRUSTING IN GOD DESPITE PERSECUTION/AFFLICTION
❕➖❕
▪️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️
➖ THOSE IN CHRIST WHO TRUST IN THE LORD ARE LIKE MOUNT ZION.
Verse(s): Psalm 125:1-2, 2 Thessalonians 3:3, Psalm 32:10,
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion which cannot be MOVED, and ABIDES FOREVER.
That is no matter the evil working against you, the LORD will keep you and guard you from evil(2 Thess 3:3).

Those who trust in the LORD, His mercy shall surround(Psalm 32:10).
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds His people from this time forth and forever, that is from everlasting to everlasting!
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ BLESSED UNITY OF THOSE WHO TRUST IN CHRIST.
Verse(s): Psalm 133:1
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
If one person trusts in the LORD and the above will be confirmed in his or her life, how much more when the brethren in Christ are united?
Blessed are those who trust in the LORD in perfect unity in Christ by the Holy Spirit.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ TRUSTING IN GOD DESPITE PERSECUTION/AFFLICTION.
Verse(s): Psalm 142:7, 2 Corinthians 4:17, Proverb 29:25, 30:5, Romans 8:38-39
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Know this, that despite persecution or your affliction, which is light and for a moment, is working a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory(2 Corinthians 4:17).

Those who trust in the LORD shall be safe and He is a SHIELD to those who trust in Him( Prov 29:25, 30:5).
For I am FULLY persuaded, that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate me, you, us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord(Romans 8:38-39).
▪️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️
(2) OBEY GOD.
▪️Verse(s): John 14:15, 19-24, Mark 12:29-31
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
If we love God, we will keep His commandments.
If we keep His commandments, we love Christ Jesus, and whoever loves Christ Jesus will be loved by our Father, and Christ Jesus will love him or her and manifest himself to him. Both Him and our Father will come to make their home in such a person(John 14:15, 19-24).
1. You shall love the LORD your a God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and with all your mind.
2. You shall love your neighbour as yourself.
We will look at three things now:
➖ READING AND MEDITATING ON THE WORD OF TRUTH.
➖ OBEYING GOD IN DEEDS AND IN TRUTH.
➖ SHOWCASING YOUR LOVE FOR GOD VIA OBEDIENCE IN CHRIST BY FAITH.

➖ READING AND MEDITATING ON THE WORD OF TRUTH.
Verse(s): 2 Timothy 2:15, Philippians 1:27, 1 Thessalonians 2:13
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The word of truth is the word of which effectively works in you that believe(1 Thess 2:13).
You should not only read and meditate on it but also rightly divide the word of truth, that is to take one verse out of context and link it with another, be very careful and diligent in dividing the word of truth(2 Timothy 2:15).

We should also by the grace of God through Christ Jesus walk worthy in conduct of the gospel of Christ Jesus(Philippians 1:27).

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ OBEYING GOD IN DEEDS AND IN TRUTH.
Verse(s): 1 John 3:18, 23. John 15:7, 1 Peter 4:8, Romans 13:10
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
If you love God, you will keep His commandment: which is to,
(I) Believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ.
(II) Love one another.
As He gave us this commandment.

Obey the commandments of the Lord Jesus, love one another(John 15:7).
Love is the fulfillment of the law(Romans 13:10) and covers a multitude of sins(1 Peter 4:cool.

LOVE IN DEEDS AND IN TRUTH.
To love in deed is for the love of God and your neighbour to be evident in works and to love in truth, is to love without any ulterior motive or deceit.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ SHOWCASING YOUR LOVE FOR GOD VIA OBEDIENCE IN CHRIST BY FAITH.
Verse(s): 1 John 4:8, 5:1-3, John15:10
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
God is love(1 John 4:cool, if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us(1 John 4:12).
Love in deeds and in truth.

(1 John 5:1-3)
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves God the Father also loves Christ Jesus our Lord. By this we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. and His commandments are not burdensome.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
(3) SUBMIT TO THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD.
God will not force you to submit to His will and masterplan for your life. It is a decision, to trust in Him.He is your Father, He knows, truly knows what is best for you but is is your choice to yield to Him, to submit FULLY and COMPLETELY to Him.
▪️Verse(s):
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖ GOD’S THOUGHTS TOWARD HIS IN CHRIST ARE OF PEACE AND TO GIVE AN EXPECTED END.
➖ BLESSED STATE OF THE RIGHTEOUS IN CHRIST.
➖ THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN AND THROUGH CHRIST HAVE RECEIVED FROM GOD ALL THINGS.
Moving on to the first sub-heading now.
➖ GOD’S THOUGHTS TOWARD HIS IN CHRIST ARE OF PEACE AND TO GIVE AN EXPECTED END.
Verse(s): Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 48:17-18 , Psalm 119:9, 32:8, 119:97-104, 2 Timothy 3:15
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Your Father teaches to profit, who lead His child in the way he or she should go, and he child heed His commandments, then the child’s peace will be like a river, the child’s righteousness as the waves of the sea(Isaiah 48:17-18).

He will instruct His child, teach The child in the way to go and guide the child with His eye(Psalm. 32:cool, His word will cleanse the child’s way(Psalm 119:9).

Here is David’s testimony concerning God’s commandments(Psalm 119:97-104):
He begins by mentioning how he loves His law!
He meditates on the law, and through His commandments, He is made wiser than his enemies, for they are always with him.
He mentions how he has more understanding than all his teachers and His testimonies, that is in the Bible concerning God of all that He has done.
He says he understands more than the ancients because He keeps His precepts, that is walking worthy of the gospel in conduct as it relates to us.
▫️
He goes on further that he has restrained his feet from every evil way, that he may keep His word. He mentions how he has not departed from His judgements, that is God’s say in all matters of life according triune in the word of truth.
God Himself will teach the child just as he taught David, is teaching me and will also teach you as He has already been doing but I urge you to give more way for Him in your life.
David says his words are sweeter than honey in his mouth, through His precepts he gets understanding, therefore he hates every false way.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ BLESSED STATE OF THE RIGHTEOUS IN CHRIST.
Verse(s): Psalm 112:1-10
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️:
(I)PLEASE DO NOT CALL YOURSELF RIGHTEOUS OR HOLY, GOD IS THE JUDGE OF THAT THROUGH CHRIST.
(II) BEWARE OF SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS:
- To think you are righteous by your works and to validate yourself that you are right which is for God to decide through Christ.
▫️FIRSTLY I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO READ PSALM 112
If I were to really break it down by the interpretation of the Ho,y Spirit through Christ according to the grace of God in me, it would make this post so long but the blessings is absolutely wonderful, please once again I urge you to read it yourself.
❕Brief highlights
Blessed is the one who hears the LORD, who delights in His commandments. Wealth and prosperous riches will be in the person’s house, and the person’s righteousness endures forever.
The person is gracious, full of compassion and righteous. The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance. The person no longer afraid of evil tidings, but the person’s heart is steadfast trusting in the LORD, the person’s heart is established.
KNOW THIS, GOD’S WORD ENDURETH FOREVER!

We move on to the final sub-heading.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
➖ THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN AND THROUGH CHRIST HAVE RECEIVED FROM GOD ALL THINGS.
Verse(s): 2 Peter 1:2-4, 1 John 2:15-17
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
By His power, He has giving you all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of the lord Jesus who called us by glory and virtue.
By which we have Ben received exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partaker of the divine nature, HAVING ESCAPED THE CORRUPTION THAT IS IN THE WORLD THROUGH LUST.

Remember all that is in the world is the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life, if anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in that person(1 John 2:15-17).
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕

◻️FINAL COMMENTS◻️
SUBMIT COMPLETELY AND FULLY TO GOD’S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE!
(I) TRUST IN THE LORD.
(II) LOVE GOD BY KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS!
(III) READ, STUDY, MEDITATE ON THE WORD OF TRUTH AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD BE A DOER.
(IV) BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
▫️Prayer points:
(I) Tell God from the bottom of your heart that you submit to Him and His will for you.
(II) Ask for infilling of the Holy Spirit.
(III) Ask for grace to be steadfast trusting in Him, loving Him, reading His word and being a doer.
(IV) Ask for increase in all things that pertains to Christ.
God bless you all and I may that may His perfect working in our lives be fully manifested and preserved for His Heavenly Kingdom in the name of Jesus, Amen.
❕➖❕
Now to Him, the glory, praise, worship, dominion, awe, adoration, to Him who will keep us from stumbling and present us faultless before His Majesty, to Him be the power and the kingdom both now, forever, from everlasting to everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting, and everlasting.
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
GOD BE WITH US ALL!
Re: Kingdom Conduct: Submission To The Will Of God In Christ For You! by PolymathDave(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Disclaimer: If you want me to stop tagging or mentioning you, feel free to say so.

OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF OUR LORD!
I) Love your the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and with all your mind.
II) Love your neighbour as yourself(A command directly from our Lord Jesus Christ to you).

Let your light so shine before men, that when they see your good works, they will glorify your Father in Heaven.

Our Lord Jesus is coming, His coming is as a thief in the night and await the trumpet sound. ANY MOMENT NOW, TODAY, OR TOMORROW OR WHENEVER, THE LORD WILL COME!

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - 18
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

EXHORTATION(S):
Rejoice always
Pray without ceasing.
Give thanks to God through Christ Jesus always for it is His will for you,
Hold fast what is good.
Do not quench the Spirit.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Be steadfast in the faith, love your neighbour, be immovable and abounding in the work of the Lord, for your labour is not in vain(1 Cor 15:58).
Put on your breastplate of faith and love and your helmet of the hope of Salvatjon. God bless you. Amen.

May the LORD keep you from stumbling and present you faultless before His Majesty, in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, December 29, 2020 / Say This Powerful Prayer Point For Prosperity In Your Business / Those Who Die In Sin Even Though They Confessed Christ Are Lost Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.