Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe (550 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Mourn Dr. John Pombe Magufuli / John Akpanudoedehe: APC Govt Will Not Spare Or Condone Looters Of Public Funds / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dear Sen. John Udoedehe,

Thank you for being a friend, a boss and a mentor. It's an honor of a lifetime to know you and share your confidence.

Thank you for the access, thank you for the material gifts, thank you for your insights and perspective to life which has enriched my spirituality.

When I came to you in 2018, some friends and family were telling me that I had gone crazy, that I was going left, while everyone were going the other way, but armed with the knowledge of the events, I knew you were a victim and not the oppressor.

When I listened to you speak at the reconciliation meeting that lasted for several nights, I saw a different man from what the media fed to the society, I saw a man that was intellectually proficient, very witty, humble, and well lettered.

This was in sharp contrast with the brutish picture they've always painted of you. You stood alone and won big in the negotiations. I fell in love with you. There can be NO TRUE LOYALTY WITHOUT LOVE .

With my recent closeness to you, I have learnt more about you, particularly your deep conscience and forgiving spirit. I know that every King feigns religiosity to hold the masses entranced, but yours is practical christianity.

I have witnessed it with you, every day. You forgive those that wronged you and even do good to them. In your political family, it's not how long but how well. The rights, privileges and reward do not discriminate against new comers, I'm a testimony to that. Today I can count my blessings.

I plead with my friends out there never to inherit people's enemies, nor join in spreading untruths about anyone. I urge my friends to please come, let us grow together.

May God bless us and grant us wisdom.

Udeme Ekott Esq.
SA to APC National Secretary

1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by Tookool(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Every boss deserves commendation, I'll sing same praises to my boss cus I'm under his payroll. I'm an Akwa Ibom man but I'll choose not to make further comments
Re: An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by ChoCho54(f): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Which kind of asslicking is this one?

Does Udoedeghe the arsonist plan on trying his luck for governor again?
Re: An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
Which kind of asslicking is this one?

Does Udoedeghe the arsonist plan on trying his luck for governor again?

Chocho54, you alone know what it is like to lick ass. I cannot see any ass and I have observed no lick. You do not rob a man his right to holding an opinion.

Pettiness is not a vice that hides, it's like drunkenness. And if one chooses to lick ass, what is your own headache with it? Must you throw up when you have no nausea?

Calling Senator Akpanudoedehe an arsonist is libellous, defaming and you can be charged to a competent court of jurisdiction to show the eevidence you have of how and when you won the appeal against his acquittal in the case of treason wrongfully and maliciously levelled against him by the Akpabio administration.

I also need to say that Senator Akpabio had asked Senator Akpanudoedehe to forgive him for that era. We have pictures and video recordings of the making up of these 2 brothers during the Nsima Ekere campaigns

I am sure you are a church going Christian, yet you are bitter about a man you have no business with. I will come to learn how to lick ass, it seems you know how so well

And yes! Senator Akpanudoedehe has indicated his aspiration to contest the next governorship election in Akwa ibom State. The Akwa ibom NUJ is aware already. It has never been luck for him. He recognises the control of God over people's destinies. Keep having luck, Senator Akpanudoedehe believes in divine blessings and faith in God who blesses all.

Maybe you can stop God from doing his will.
Re: An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Tookool:
Every boss deserves commendation, I'll sing same praises to my boss cus I'm under his payroll. I'm an Akwa Ibom man but I'll choose not to make further comments

Tookool, you are very right, however it seems you are quarreling with someone who chooses to do what you can also do but failed to do. Why should you quarrel with someone who does what you can do but do not do? Can you imagine yourself?

Bitterness will take you nowhere. I will be glad to read what you have to say about your principal. If I find it, I will publish it. Treat yourself before you lose your mental life. Bitterness will eat up your mental health.
Re: An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by Gandollaar(f): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

Chocho54, you alone know what it is like to lick ass. I cannot see any ass and I have observed no lick. You do not rob a man his right to holding an opinion.

Pettiness is not a vice that hides, it's like drunkenness. And if one chooses to lick ass, what is your own headache with it? Must you throw up when you have no nausea?

Calling Senator Akpanudoedehe an arsonist is libellous, defaming and you can be charged to a competent court of jurisdiction to show the eevidence you have of how and when you won the appeal against his acquittal in the case of treason wrongfully and maliciously levelled against him by the Akpabio administration.

I also need to say that Senator Akpabio had asked Senator Akpanudoedehe to forgive him for that era. We have pictures and video recordings of the making up of these 2 brothers during the Nsima Ekere campaigns

I am sure you are a church going Christian, yet you are bitter about a man you have no business with. I will come to learn how to lick ass, it seems you know how so well

And yes! Senator Akpanudoedehe has indicated his aspiration to contest the next governorship election in Akwa ibom State. The Akwa ibom NUJ is aware already. It has never been luck for him. He recognises the control of God over people's destinies. Keep having luck, Senator Akpanudoedehe believes in divine blessings and faith in God who blesses all.

Maybe you can stop God from doing his will.
LMAO grin

You are going to be utterly exhausted even before your first pay if you keep attacking those who disagree with you this way.

Udo is free to contest election for governorship because it's his right. He is not the worse politricktian ever. He's a good man too.

But we in opposition can never let him come close ok.

Uyoyin! One love In!

Spambot has banned chocho54 since last night.

All the best my friend!
Re: An Open Letter To Senator (Dr) John Akpanudoedehe by Gandollaar(f): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

Tookool, you are very right, however it seems you are quarreling with someone who chooses to do what you can also do but failed to do. Why should you quarrel with someone who does what you can do but do not do? Can you imagine yourself?

Bitterness will take you nowhere. I will be glad to read what you have to say about your principal. If I find it, I will publish it. Treat yourself before you lose your mental life. Bitterness will eat up your mental health.
Afooo... good luck with the project of selling a saint with a devil's tongue.
Theraregem1 should come and teach you how to sell ice to the Eskimos.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Linking Herdsmen To Insecurity, Presidency Warns Akeredolu, Other State Gov / Fulani Own All The Lands In Nigeria, No Power Can Remove Us From Ondo Forests / Magnus Nnaemeka Chukwuekezie: Phenomenal Banker And Serial Entrepreneur Like No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.