Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Do You Start Your Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Start Your Day! (323 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Memes That Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Start Your Day! by EdricBond: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
How do you start your day!
Me: I start my day by waking up by 5 O'clock, meditating and doing push-ups!
Share yours! wink
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by LOVEGINO(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
I always start my day with gud fvck.
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by SweetBuns(f): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
pray, check my sm, bath and freshen up, ask my boy to check out my car for any defects and move to work

If its a weekend or holiday, i either stay in bed with my mifi and laptop all day or bf comes and takes me to his house or just chills at my place.
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by MJBOLT: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
When I start my day tomorrow, I will come back and give my answer.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by yanabasee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
pray, check my sm, bath and freshen up, ask my boy to check out my car for any defects and move to work

If its a weekend or holiday, i either stay in bed with my mifi and laptop all day or bf comes and takes me to his house or just chills at my place.

Lol...... How people be forming classy from dungeons.

If you track this one now, Na inside Ibadan interior village weh she the stay the do farm work!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by yanabasee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
I start my day by reading all my mails and replying all the messages then make me breakfast and take my bath and zoom to work.....
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by Angelacruz: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Giving thanks to God[img]Giving thanks to God[/img]Giving thanks to God

Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by longetivity(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pray and go through my phone
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Xvideos
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by Offpoint1: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wake by 4am, masturbate for 30 minutes, book games for 30 minutes, think about my life 20 minutes, think about Lagos traffic and the 4 hours I will spend on the road going to work for 30 minutes, pray for 1 minute, glance through Bible for 30 seconds, spend 3 minutes in bathroom, brush for 1 minute 30 seconds, dress up for 1 minutes and find my way to my bus station and spend four hours in traffic blasting Eminem's songs and wishing my dad never met my mom and my mom never met my dad... By now I would have been a Chinese citizen.
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by millionboi2: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
SweetBuns:

check ur car by urself haba
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by millionboi2: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
yanabasee:

Lol...... How people be forming classy from dungeons.

If you track this one now, Na inside Ibadan interior village weh she the stay the do farm work!!!
haha ha
Na her wishes she drop
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wake up. Like addiction, switch on H.T, blast music,sing along nd read nl small nd zoom out
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by Mandela27: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
I dont forget to thank God for the new day,then I always keep this pity face like a puppy dog,expecting God to make the new day a better one than the other day...mind of a hustler.
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by meobizy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
At home: wake up by 14:00 and stay in bed till 18:00. I then start my day fully when the time is night by exercising, bathing then dressing up only to catch up with friends after their work hours or stay indoors browsing the internet before watching movies into the early morning. I go to bed by 04:00 or 06:00.

At work: wake up by 06:00, take a bath immediately or exercise before; depending on the day. I dress up then have my breakfast at 06:30/06:45.
Re: How Do You Start Your Day! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
after saying grace, I roll one ,tie one and puff hard

(1) (Reply)

Smell Very Nice This Year, Use The Best Affordable Body Spray/Perfume / Christian Lady Needed For Serious Relationship / Don't Be Decieved With My Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.