Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! (848 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Stop Killing Witches And Start Enjoying Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
And so we gathered on Friday for a vigil. We were told to stretch out our hands towards the direction we imagined our "VILLAGE PEOPLE" to be. Then we started shouting : "Holy Ghost fire kill all the witches and wizards". We kept repeating "witches die, wizards die, witches die, wizards die, die, die, die....... Until we lost our voices
After a while we were told that the witches and wizards have all died, that the lord has put them to shame. We were filled with joy. One woman at my back shouted "p r.....a..... I.. se da looooord"as though it is okra or Enugu-ezike ogbonor with no elastic limit. The crowd cheered and responded. A.a.a.a.ll.ll.ll.uuuuu.iiii.aaa!
Later on we were told to come and give offerings of thanksgiving for being triumphant over the witches and wizards

Then it happened that the next Friday we were gathered again. They asked us to shout "Holy Ghost fire " seven times to destroy all the witches and wizards in our lives
Then even without thinking or being conscious they people will hear me I said " How many times are we going to kill the witches and wizards, did they not die last week? ""

I was surprised how every eye turned to me "What have I said wrongly?" I asked myself silently. Maybe the ways o said it. Maybe they thought I was defending witches or maybe they felt I was a witch to have said that
The next thing I heard from the church public areas system was " the witches are here with us"

It didn't take long, every hand was raised toward my direction and the crowd became eccentric. They kept shouting on top of their voices "out! Out!! Out!! Holy Ghost fire out of him
As they shouted I was just standing inmoved. I noticed that anytime I looked back opening my eyes wide, the shouting intensified. People were sweating like they ran a marathon. One man was shaking his head and I felt it will son fall off. Another was speaking in tongues as if his tongue will cut off. They were all behaving like mad people
After a while I could not bear it, I kukuma obeyed the shout and walked out. As I was walking out, everyone was giving me way to pass as though any contact with me will make them evaporate or turned into a lower animal. They made me look so powerful!! I enjoyed the feeling
When I got outside I felt a calm breeze. On my way home I started thinking about how the church will be having testimony and thanksgiving offerings for casting me out. I smiled

Then I got home, went to my bathroom and poured water on my head and the memory of all that happened began to replay
If I could be tagged a witch and the whole church had to be sweating to cast Mr out then anything can be a witch. What this means Is that in reality, the main with is in our mind, this is why even when the witches are said to be dead today tommorow one will still have to kill them again and again. I'm Every prayer killing of witches is one of the prayer points. Since ones birth till death, the person will keep killing witches with Holy Ghost fire
The cycle never ends because the witches in our minds will never die
You that is reading. Did you not kill witches today during morning prayer? And when you get to the office or your shop and you are to pray will you not also kill the "Supposedly" dead witches again? And if you find yourself again praying at night, won't you still kill more witches?
This is how we pass it on to our children who will then pass it on to their children.
Listen to children when they pray and you will understand what I mean

This mentality is hard to change in the minds of Africans. You know why? Because anytime you talk about it some one will tell you that you are not spiritual, other will quote you out of context how we wrestle not against flesh and blood black bra bla bla. Then to make matters worse, any priest or pastor that witches should die in any church program, is often looked at as one who is not "powerfull"
Note : this story was copied
And was made into first person narrative for better understanding

Have a blessed day
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Freestainworld(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
I enjoyed this write up, it depicts what happens in our every day life, people trying to become holier than the one who created them.
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Missyajoke(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
What should I do with this
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Missyajoke:
What should I do with this
Supposing one can carryout the Killing of anything in the name of Jesus Christ..is in and of itself insanity. Jesus Christ told all His Followers to love their ENEMIES , praying for them, rather than against them, so I am afraid that what the pagans you worship with do have nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

If your enemy of choice is Satan, and Christ knowing this from even 2000 years ago, commanded that you love Your enemies and pray for them, who are you to pray in anyway against Satan even? Or did Jesus Christ make a mistake when He commanded that His followers love their enemies? Did the All-knowing God of Heaven and Earth miss it on that one... Have we stumbled on God's lie?

Same goes for those who enemy of choice are so-called Village people. Did God make a mistake, hence lie, when He commanded that His truth is that you love your enemies(including the same witches and wizards and village people) the same as you love yourself, praying for them, not against them?
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. You don't go to a public place with people of same objective to utter speeches contratry to their belief. Be wise next time, in place like Kano, you could loose your head if you utter such in the midst of other religions.

Witches exists, but them never touch you. The Day they touch you,your narrative and perception will definitely change

1 Like

Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pierocash:
Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. You don't go to a public place with people of same objective to utter speeches contratry to their belief. Be wise next time, in place like Kano, you could loose your head if you utter such in the midst of other religions.

Witches exists, but them never touch you. The Day they touch you,your narrative and perception will definitely change
So did Jesus Christ send you or anyone for that matter to kill said witches? undecided
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So did Jesus Christ send you or anyone for that matter to kill said witches? undecided
the bible says "suffer not a witch to live'.

If witches don't exist ,the bible won't command us to make sure they don't live
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pierocash:

"suffer not a witch to live", even as part of the Old Covenant, does not nullify the commandment " thou shall not kill". Matter of fact, "Suffer not a witch to live" does not imply "kill the witch" but since many of you have ignorantly believed in your minds that it is some license to kill from God Himself, then what do you say of the commandment "thou shall not killl"which, even a part of the Old Covenant, clearly condemns killings of any kind? Did God make a mistake there?

since the Old Covenant is an agreement between God and the Nation (not individuals) of Israel as a whole I.e. the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob I see no reason why you would look quote from it given that you are not of that Nation and are instead called to God through Jesus Christ, the New Covenant agreement between God and man(individuals) So here is my question to you again....
Kobojunkie:
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:

Sir the write-up is not about my utterances but the deception of killing the same witches everyday
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:

The same thing you said here
Is the same thing Islamist jihadist use to justify their killings
They believe it's in the Quran and so out legal to kill people whom they tag infidels of the Islamist nations
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
"suffer not a witch to live", even as part of the Old Covenant, does not nullify the commandment " thou shall not kill". Matter of fact, "Suffer not a witch to live" does not imply "kill the witch" but since many of you have ignorantly believed in your minds that it is some license to kill from God Himself, then what do you say of the commandment "thou shall not killl"which, even a part of the Old Covenant, clearly condemns killings of any kind? Did God make a mistake there?

since the Old Covenant is an agreement between God and the Nation (not individuals) of Israel as a whole I.e. the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob I see no reason why you would look quote from it given that you are not of that Nation and are instead called to God through Jesus Christ, the New Covenant agreement between God and man(individuals) So here is my question to you again....
lol.
You have a misconception about that verse. You are not the one killing them physically. You war with them in prayer,and God grants the request of killing them for you. Not you going to kill them physically on your own.

The point still remains,that witches exist
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
BOSSkesh:

The same thing you said here
Is the same thing Islamist jihadist use to justify their killings
They believe it's in the Quran and so out legal to kill people whom they tag infidels of the Islamist nations
that verse I quoted didn't Mandate anyone to go about killing witches with weapons like the Jihadists. You enforce judgement on them through spiritual warfare on the prayer altar, and God releases judgement on them. That is how God commands us and not killing them physically
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
BOSSkesh:

Sir the write-up is not about my utterances but the deception of killing the same witches everyday
it is never deception but spiritual principle. You don't claim total victory on your opponent by just one punch.

Remember the story of the king in the bible that Elisha instructed to shoot an arrow ,he shot 3 times and stopped, Elisha was angry and asked him why he stopped, he told him ,thou should of shot continually until all thy enemies are totally consumed. But only 3 times you will be able to defeat your enemies.

You see,warfare is not a one day attack. Have you ever seen a nation winning war by just one day attack? No. You will continue until victory is in view
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:
it is never deception but spiritual principle. You don't claim total victory on your opponent by just one punch.

Remember the story of the king in the bible that Elisha instructed to shoot an arrow ,he shot 3 times and stopped, Elisha was angry and asked him why he stopped, he told him ,thou should of shot continually until all thy enemies are totally consumed. But only 3 times you will be able to defeat your enemies.

You see,warfare is not a one day attack. Have you ever seen a nation winning war by just one day attack? No. You will continue until victory is in view

So it's a rinse and repeat something
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
BOSSkesh:

So it's a rinse and repeat something
you will never live a life without enemies bro, even if they died, more forces will be assigned by the devil.

It is a continual battle,because your change of level is continual.

I have many live testimonies as regards this both in my own life and others I know.

Don't think those prayers are not working,or that those who pray them are senseless. It is a fact that witches exists, and are increasingly becoming daring each day. If you you allow yourself caught off guard,they will mess you up.

Not everything that happens to a man is just natural, not every disappointment is natural,or every misfortune is just a mere occurrence. 80% of people's difficulty is traceable to spiritual manipulation.

Those always saying blacks are backward and all that are just been deluded by ignorance,even the whites pray this prayers .
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:
lol.
You have a misconception about that verse. You are not the one killing them physically. You war with them in prayer,and God grants the request of killing them for you. Not you going to kill them physically on your own.

The point still remains,that witches exist
shocked :I You are not the one killing them physically? What part of that verse tells you that there is anything of that?
God grants the request for you? shocked shocked You actually believe that God grants your request when you ask Him to KILL anything whether you deem it spiritual in your delusion? The same God who gave you the all out command not to Kill? shocked :I
The point is witches exist? How is that a point? undecided
Evil exists..so what? shocked Did God tell you that it is your job to destroy ot kill evil too?
Please go learn comprehension skills so you can better understand what the meaning of the law "suffer not a witch to live" really means and also understand how it relates to the nation of Israel only
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
shocked :I You are not the one killing them physically? What part of that verse tells you that there is anything of that?
God grants the request for you? shocked shocked You actually believe that God grants your request when you ask Him to KILL anything whether you deem it spiritual in your delusion? The same God who gave you the all out command not to Kill? shocked :I
The point is witches exist? How is that a point? undecided
Evil exists..so what? shocked Did God tell you that it is your job to destroy ot kill evil too?
Please go learn comprehension skills so you can better understand what the meaning of the law "suffer not a witch to live" really means and also understand how it relates to the nation of Israel only
2Thessalonian 1:6 "seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you".

" because thou at precious in my sight, I will give men for thy Ransome ,and nations for thy sake "Isaiah 43:4.

You see bro, there are people that can't be touched by any force or power ,if you try it God will kill you.

God kills bro

1 Like

Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:
2Thessalonian 1:6 "seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you".

" because thou at precious in my sight, I will give men for thy Ransome ,and nations for thy sake "Isaiah 43:4.

You see bro, there are people that can't be touched by any force or power , if you try it God will kill you.

God kills bro
Interesting claim you make there, using verse picked clean out-of-context might I add!

So when God allowed John the Baptist to be beheaded that was what? John was touchable because God did not care?
When Jesus Christ, and His apostles( James, Stephen, Peter, Andrew, Bath, and the rest of them) where murdered, it meant God did not care...i.e. He did not remember to make them untouchable? :I
So many of those who walked with Jesus Chris while He was on earth, the vast majority of His disciples ended up murdered in one way or another. Up until the 3rd century, many of those who became followers of Jesus Christ were massacred, but here you are speaking of God making you untouchable.

Anyways, your delusions run deep my friend! Please stop listening to so-called men of god who do nothing but fill your head with lies. Instead, pick up a copy of the Bible is the language/translation that works best for your comprehension level and begin to read and learn of God for your own self- your soul depends on it.
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
[s]Interesting claim you make there, using verse picked clean out-of-context might I add!

So when God allowed John the Baptist to be beheaded that was what? John was touchable because God did not care?
When Jesus Christ, and His apostles( James, Stephen, Peter, Andrew, Bath, and the rest of them) where murdered, it meant God did not care...i.e. He did not remember to make them untouchable? :I
So many of those who walked with Jesus Chris while He was on earth, the vast majority of His disciples ended up murdered in one way or another. Up until the 3rd century, many of those who became followers of Jesus Christ were massacred, but here you are speaking of God making you untouchable.

Anyways, your delusions run deep my friend! Please stop listening to so-called men of god who do nothing but fill your head with lies. Instead, pick up a copy of the Bible is the language/translation that works best for your comprehension level and begin to read and learn of God for your own self- your soul depends on it[/s].
i can't help you.
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:
i can't help you.
Help yourself first!
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Help yourself first!
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by Valkrie: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Continues cycle of fear to keep the sheeple down..and grow the pastors pocket..
Re: Killing Witches And Wizards!!!!!!!! by fineboynl(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
if not for the fact Christians are tolerance the op would have lost his or her life. be guided with your speech in public places. especially the dominant views.

(1) (Reply)

MFM Prayer City Deliverance Schedules For September / Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! / O.P.M chuch Bans Coconut Prayer For Those Without Their PVC - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.