Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

For Real G's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Real G's (281 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Messi Is The Real G.O.A T / Rich Monkey: A Thread For 'The real G' On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Real G's by OldNairalander(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Guys over the months I have observed another format from this hoes.
It's no longer urgent 2 or 3k
If she call you to talk about pregnancy and abortion money blablabla don't fall for the scam.
One just nearly scammed me with a fake lab report that looks � genuine. I told her I have a doctor friend that will confirm the whole thing and she blocked me just now.
This is the second case since lockdown
Wetin dey vex me be say na 18 years old smallie wey I dey try upgrade for hood here.

1 Like

Re: For Real G's by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
When did you start fvcking?
I have been scammed once with this format back in 2009 while I was in SS2.
I didn't fall for about 4 cases since then
Re: For Real G's by OldNairalander(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
When did you start fvcking?
I have been scammed once with this format back in 2009 while I was in SS2.
I didn't fall for about 4 cases since then

I'm old in the game but this is the second case in 8 months
Re: For Real G's by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
OldNairalander:

I'm old in the game but this is the second case in 8 months

Welcome to the club then
Re: For Real G's by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin

Re: For Real G's by BaddieFreak(f): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
You bleeped a 18years old girl without protection and got her pregnant probably you disvirgined her and you don't want to accept the results of your carelessness abi. Men will always be men na girls wey no get sense dey fall for your kind
Re: For Real G's by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
BaddieFreak:
You bleeped a 18years old girl without protection and got her pregnant probably you disvirgined her and you don't want to accept the results of your carelessness abi. Men will always be men na girls wey no get sense dey fall for your kind

Op disregard this vagina person
E get why

2 Likes

Re: For Real G's by 33l0: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Myndd44
Rule number 8. False information and accusation.
Re: For Real G's by OldNairalander(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Read the write up again. This is a girl I tried to upgrade. Some street boys are using her as a intimacy gadget and I dated her not because of her p**sy (I have enough supply already ) but to raise her self esteem so she can atleast learn to ball with big boys that will provide for her
Re: For Real G's by odinson1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
ViginaPerson:

Vigina people are proud. You are just a frustrated repilling alpha male. grin grin

Hoe your shaming tactics won't work here grin

1 Like

Re: For Real G's by odinson1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Most nigerian ladies are Quite Unintelligent! You can go back and read the Post Again,but this time slowly so your Primitive can have enough time to Assimilate and Comprehend the Message he was passing across

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Hungary Or Canada / *** / Be Wise This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.