Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) (13236 Views)

Tinubu's Support Group Laments Neglect, Being ‘used And Dumped,’ / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2020
hmmmmm alright
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by slowice(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Na wa o! shocked grin grin

Kabiyesi sef lick d soup!
And this is a road that leads to his own palace o,
Baba still chop the money clean mouth.
I only imagine what could have happened to other village constituency projects under Baba's...... Nigerians are the enemies of themselves, no doubt!
What a Shame!

Oga, I don't think you understood what you quoted hence this comment
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by hohafrank(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Probably he belongs to opposition party.
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2020
owobokiri:

That's why the igbos want out of Nigeria. So they can take full control and show you how it's done. You can now blame them if they fail.

Magot brain

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2020
I can bet my balls that those pictures where taken in Afonja region...osun state to be precise

forget about the sign post (it was Photoshopped) ....I know the street Wella very close to baba aremu house
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Anaerobi(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2020
I wish to travel for Xmas to snap my home town awba offemili own... una go share Grace say ur road na experss to my own.
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by owobokiri(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Magot brain
This early morning...?
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by 27Pushing30: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Like a wise person once said ...

How you treat someone else’s house while a tenant is an indicator of how you’ll treat your own house
owobokiri:

That's why the igbos want out of Nigeria. So they can take full control and show you how it's done. You can now blame them if they fail.

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by wellmax(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2020
owobokiri:

So who's in full control of your states now? Tinubu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Psalmistproject: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2020
ok.

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2020
O na gosh,una for try paint the royal highness sign post small na,e resemble native doctor owne, angry
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by LordKO(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Shame on the well-to-do indigenes of the community. To even think that one of their sons has been one of the major players in the capital market in the country says a lot about his person. He and others like him in that community should borrow a new leaf from his associates who've done wonders to their various communities.

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Omoslim26: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2020
post=97046894:

Don't worry, we are coming home in December (Onwa December), we will contribute and make sure it is fixed before Valentine's Day of 2021.

We got our Eze's back.
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless Nigeria.

And God bless you too
i am liking your comment for the second time since i joined nairaland
but hope you have repented from supporting this demonic Govt dat have befallen our Great Nation

just see how some people are masturbating on this thread with their usual childish banter

is it news that there are bad roads all over the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Ofemmanu1: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2020
itsme01:
Potopoto red mud
Everywhere red with potorpotor..
godforsaken region

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2020
do you want to become a big top musician?
we will show you the easy way to make that happen.

we will show you links that will make your songs a hit so to become the top artist you have ever wanted to be.

do call us for more info
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Oliviajones(f): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Ihenta ohafia
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by frowland(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2020
owobokiri:

Rubish excuse for failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by larrybabanla(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2020
9ja my country,i hail
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by OVB123: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Abia state is backward.
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by TheDestroyer: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Chai tinubu must be responsible for this ooo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by TheDestroyer: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
It's a fake news by Afonja media!!

The East is the most developed region in Nigeria!!

We developed kano and Lagos including Kaduna!

The East is developing!! It's only the north that is back and underdeveloped.

The East is Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by OneKinGuy(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Thank God am no more an Abia indigene

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Onyemaya: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
It's a fake news by Afonja media!!

The East is the most developed region in Nigeria!!

We developed kano and Lagos including Kaduna!

The East is developing!! It's only the north that is back and underdeveloped.

The East is Dubai

yahaya bello driving to his village

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
post=97046894:

Don't worry, we are coming home in December (Onwa December), we will contribute and make sure it is fixed before Valentine's Day of 2021.

We got our Eze's back.
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen and thanks.
God bless you too.
You are welcome to Nairaland Omoslim.
But we don't need likes on this forum.
What may help our ministry is quotes/mentions and maybe some shares.
That translates to some cool online cash for us.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Keep keeping safe.
[/s]

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Omoslim26: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
post=97046894:

We got our Eze's back.
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen and thanks.
God bless you too.
You are welcome to Nairaland Omoslim.
But we don't need likes on this forum.
What may help our ministry is quotes/mentions and maybe some shares.
That translates to some cool online cash for us.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Keep keeping safe.

Tank you nwanne
though i have been in Nairaland for more than 5yrs
merry Christmas to you too
and may Grace to Explore in the dimension of God's plan come upon you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by massalati(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2020
This ARREWA of a guy is a clown, they are threads you are supposed to comment. You leave them to spill hate for ipob. All i know is that the north is backward in everything and even you arrewa knows it..
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Its an autonomous community, they don't need FG, see what illiteracy has done to the east side.

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Benmob: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2020
I know other states hv their own bad road but abia state own is another story

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

Tank you nwanne
though i have been in Nairaland for more than 5yrs
merry Christmas to you too
and may Grace to Explore in the dimension of God's plan come upon you
Amen in Jesus name.
May we all enter the new year with God's able protection and blessings.
It will be a good year for you and your family.
So shall it be in Jesus name.
We will be there to celebrate with you next year, many many celebrations of Joy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Zurich1844(f): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Racoon:
Stupid group.So only when the road leading to the Eze's palace is affected that the community became an eyesore? What about the common man in that area? Is the royal father not a member of the Anambra traditional ruling council that play advisory role to the state government?
You will not read before jumping into a post to write rubbish. What has Anambra got to do with Ohafia in Abia State?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: It Is Not Our Duty To Stop Vote Buying, Says INEC Commissioner / Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares / Crowd Greets Adams Oshiomhole At APC Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.