Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) (13217 Views)

Tinubu's Support Group Laments Neglect, Being ‘used And Dumped,’ / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Ayilara1(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
It's a fake news by Afonja media!!

The East is the most developed region in Nigeria!!

We developed kano and Lagos including Kaduna!

The East is developing!! It's only the north that is back and underdeveloped.

The East is Dubai

Sentiment apart, I was So disappointed when I moved through abia road, Ain't this the people that rant and rant on Nairaland like there cities are small london and other regions of the country are the ones drawing them back?

Everything that happens to them is buhari and give us biafra like that's gonna solve anything for them.

I swear to God throughout my life I have never seen state roads as bad as that of Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by MightySparrow: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Chestbeaters can't construct road to their monarch's palace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Arrewa: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Ayilara1:

Sentiment apart, I was So disappointed when I moved through abia road, Ain't this the people that rant and rant on Nairaland like there cities are small london and other regions of the country are the ones drawing them back?

Everything that happens to them is buhari and give us biafra like that's gonna solve anything for them.

I swear to God throughout my life I have never seen state roads as bad as that of Abia.
not just Abia alone...the whole east need help... Have you been Enugu before?? I went for a conference at UNN... Apart from the Enugu metropolis other places are totally messed up!

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Moferere: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
slowice:

Oga rest.... Every part of Nigeria be it city or village is under developed. Even some roads in our so called cities are as bad this so remove igbo from ur mouth.

Keep defending lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by NwaOhafia: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Nightstalker:
Why is this on front page ?

Who know olafia?

We do

NA do
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by jude79(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Everywhere red with potorpotor..

godforsaken region

Chai, what a pity, so this is how you ended up.
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Adonkia(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
owobokiri:

That's why the igbos want out of Nigeria. So they can take full control and show you how it's done. You can now blame them if they fail.
please are the South East GOVERNORS non Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by owobokiri(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adonkia:
please are the South East GOVERNORS non Igbos?
They're stooges of a failed Nigeria.. we no fo again. Na by force?
Re: Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix) by Onlinesmart: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Seperately, igbo land should be re-colonized. Those people seriously need help. Forget all the chest beating and bragging, it's just to massage their egos. They are really suffering in the southeast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.